GUILTY GA - Chase Massner, 26, Kennesaw, 27 March 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Official (I believe we are allowed to link) facebook page has information as of 6 minutes ago. I'm not sure the rules on what we can post here. So to be safe, I'll post link only which iirc is allowed. https://www.facebook.com/groups/justiceforchase/?fref=nf

CBS46/Daniel Wilkerson went to his Brad's mom's house right before noon, and a blue Honda civic that matches the bolo information (with no tags) was in the driveway this am. There is a CBS46 video at the link from noon today. Police were called by CBS46 Dekalb and Cobb police arrived.<<--- all in video from noon broadcast today

No further information in tweets or the live broadcast.https://twitter.com/wilkersoncbs46?lang=en

[h=1]Man Charged In Probe Of Missing Cobb Veteran On The Run: Authorities[/h]
screen_shot_2017-08-07_at_122259_pm-1502123408-6504.jpg

KENNESAW, GA -- A man who Cobb County police have charged in the investigation of a missing veteran is on the run, according to authorities. A fugitive squad is searching for James Bradshaw Clement, 31, days after authorities found remains in a Kennesaw backyard of a former residence of his.

Clement agreed to turn himself in, Cobb spokeswoman Alicia Chilton told Patch Friday. As of Monday morning, Clement is still not in the custody of authorities.
Police believe he could be traveling in a blue 2003 Honda Civic, Georgia tag PHB5724.

https://patch.com/georgia/kennesaw/man-charged-probe-missing-cobb-veteran-run-authorities

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/08/07/chase-massner-update-suspect-brad-clement-still-on-the-loose-possibly-taunting-police-as-reward-fund-posts-for-his-capture/

"On Monday afternoon, police confirmed that the blue Honda Civic that Clement was said to be driving, was parked in the driveway of his mother’s Atlanta home with no license plate attached. Clement was not in the home, and many are now wondering if the suspect is playing a dangerous game of cat and mouse with authorities, taunting them and distracting them while he furthers himself from capture." more at link

While we wait for this idiot to be captured, can anyone give me a good idea of what might have happened to Chase? I can't wrap my brain around it. Was this over money? Love? Drugs? I don't get it.

While we wait for this idiot to be captured, can anyone give me a good idea of what might have happened to Chase? I can't wrap my brain around it. Was this over money? Love? Drugs? I don't get it.

:dunno: it's anyone's guess on what happened that night.... I remember Brad saying he couldn't wake up Chase and went out with Chase's phone. Could they have been doing drugs?? Take his mind off his marriage problems? Too much drugs?? I really don't know! Last phone/text (?can't remember which) from his wife was 11:38pm.

Something terrible happened that night.... hopefully, everyone will find out what "did" happen!

JUSTICE for CHASE! :rose:

With him being on the run, I am more convinced everything BC said was a bag of lies. What would have been his motive? Not likely an accident. JMO

Where the heck is Brad? No updates and no sightings?

This is most likely totally unrelated but I saw this and thought it was interesting: http://helenair.com/news/crime-and-...cle_a64660b8-9e28-5247-8db9-1e0ddd87154a.html

Unidentified man's body found in MT with a stolen car nearby. The car was stolen July 31st. August 1 was the day it was first posted here that remains had been found behind BC's former house. Was BC seen by anyone in that interim between when they found bones and when police put out a warrant for his arrest? Could he have fled immediately on July 31st when he heard they were digging (and stolen a car somewhere along the way)? This is all just speculation of course. I'm also thinking the body could be a UT fugitive and I'll post there too.

Investigators confirm they found Clements at the Publix grocery store in Toco Hills.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/cob...st-man-accused-of-killing-local-vet/587711047 Aug 10, 2017 - 6:02 PM

James Bradshaw "Brad" Clement was arrested at a shopping center on N. Druid Hills Road by the Cobb County Police Department's fugitive squad and U.S. Marshals Thursday.

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/man-accused-of-concealing-death-in-chase-massner-case-arrested/463463383 5:37 PM. EDT August 10, 2017

In my opinion, Brad Clement wanted to step in and take Chase Massner's place. He coveted Massner's "beautiful" (his words) wife and 2 children. That was his motivation. If Chase had been heroin naive for a period of time, and was given the opportunity to shoot heroin, he could have easily overdosed. The prescription pills (Oxycodone, Oxycontin, and other opioid medication) are less potent than heroin itself. It is a common occurrence.

The fact that Clement went out of his way to invite AM to a BBQ at his house, using Chase Massner's cell phone, the very day that he knew Chase was dead and buried, says it all (in my opinion)! AM declined his offer, for whatever reason.

Further, from listening to Nancy Grace's Crime Stories, on another occasion Brad Clement contacted AM again, in the wee hours of the morning (as I recall) after Chase had gone "missing", in an attempt once again to "connect" with her.

I think that Brad Clement's claim that he was trying to mend fences between Chase and his wife is a ruse. (But, this is all my opinion only, of course.) I think that Brad Clement was the "source" of any drug overdose that caused the death of Chase Massner.

The fact that Brad Clement covered his tracks (no pun intended) in many ways, speaks to his involvement in Chase Massner's death. However, a charge of manslaughter is probably the best to be had in this case, I think.
(MY OPINION ONLY!)

I've been catching up on this case for the last few weeks. (Btw - why such a short thread for this man? Maybe alot of theories thrown around in the beginning that have been cleaned out?) I usually do not like to theorize without facts that anyone close to a victim may be involved, but there's been some things, if true, that don't add up for me; namely texts supposedly exchanged. That BC would carry on his life for this long, then try to run is just awful. I'm so glad he was found and arrested relatively quickly.

I hope this arrest brings some answers and eventually peace to everyone affected.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nancy Grace&#8207;Verified account @NancyGrace 3m3 minutes ago

We’re taking YOUR calls for today’s #CrimeStories. Discussing latest in Chase Massner death, Taylor Swift trial. Join us! 909-49-CRIME

Show is supposed to be starting right now

Nancy Grace&#8207;Verified account @NancyGrace 9m9 minutes ago

Join us at 7:30am to discuss latest in the arrest of Brad Clement, and the Taylor Swift testimony. We’re taking YOUR calls! 909-49-CRIME

Nancy Grace&#8207;Verified account @NancyGrace 3m3 minutes ago

We&#8217;re taking YOUR calls for today&#8217;s #CrimeStories. Discussing latest in Chase Massner death, Taylor Swift trial. Join us! 909-49-CRIME

Show is supposed to be starting right now

Nancy Grace&#8207;Verified account @NancyGrace 9m9 minutes ago

Join us at 7:30am to discuss latest in the arrest of Brad Clement, and the Taylor Swift testimony. We&#8217;re taking YOUR calls! 909-49-CRIME

Nancy Grace has done about 5 segments on her "Crime Stories" podcast in connection with the disappearance of Chase Massner.

Listening to Nancy's broadcast live by calling the number vs. listening to live on the radio. They are having technical difficulties

Per Daniel Wilkerson (CBS46) - He had rented UHaul under ficticious name. When he didn't return it on time, cops got involved, UHaul tracked it, and took him down. Nancy said he was living in the UHaul.

Per Cheri - The Publix was near his mom's house.

Jeana (with Team Chase) - It's been a long hard time for the family, and the fugitive task force did a great deal of work

??? (with Team Chase) - It was great seeing that picture

Brian Hopkins (with Team Chase) - He's glad that it finally happened, it should have happened a long time ago

Mike Swagger (with Team Chase) - It's an overwhelming feeling of victory and accomplishment, and we went a long way for Chase.

Daniel Wilkerson - Next is court this am, then likely arraigned. The DOD and dental records not done yet. This went down in one of those shopping centers surrounded by apartments... He was at Costco in the SAME center, heard the helicopter, and then he got call that Brad was in same parking lot under apprehension.

... then changed to Taylor Swift...

ETA: I heard on a live broadcast yesterday that someone asked UHaul how they traced the van, and UHauls response was something like... We aren't gonna tell ya as we don't want criminals to know :floorlaugh: Great response!

So there is court this am? it's like 8:30am Georgia time, right?

and Thanks Bently for that update!

Glad to hear the caught Brad - and now let's get

:judge:

So there is court this am? it's like 8:30am Georgia time, right?

and Thanks Bently for that update!

Glad to hear the caught Brad - and now let's get

:judge:

:seeya:

I cannot find any information surfing the net on it, and Daniel Wilkerson (CBS46) hasn't tweeted out anything. I heard him say that on Nancy's program this am, but nothing to link to know more. :dunno:

And yes, it's about 8:44 am in Georgia right now. What time is it in Latvia (per your signature, where you live)?
ETA:
Google is my Friend!

3:46 PM
Friday, August 11, 2017 (GMT+3)
Time in Riga, R&#299;gas pils&#275;ta, Latvia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads