GUILTY GA - Chase Massner, 26, Kennesaw, 27 March 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And it appears that the house backs up to interstate 575 with a large wooded buffer zone. Perhaps he covered the concrete under the deck with leaves and searchers never looked there.. as even when the dogs went, the podcast says that they didn't think at first to even look near the house with the HRD dogs and they focused much on the woods in back... until the end of their search.

555FarmbrookTrailSatellite.jpg
zillow.com ETA: for clarification, the lot that is shown for $228 is the house in question.

555FarmbrookTrail.JPG
http://www.nwcproject.com/media/pdfs/REEVAL_PhsII/EnvrReeval_PhsII.pdf

Apparently, this house may now have a REALLY tall sound barrier wall installed at the back of the property as it is right next to the interstate. (this kind of wall is popular in metro Atlanta as interstates encroach on existing neighborhoods... see govm't nwcproject above as this address is listed for getting such)

barriers1.jpg
http://www.lcwhitford.com/images /upload/barriers1.jpg

:tyou: Bently for posting what was played on the podcast! No speakers here - so VERY MUCH appreciated!!

but....

Okay - that's a new one on me.... :thinking: I have no idea?? - oh wait - For The Love Of God??

And hopefully he used a credit card for that purchase at Lowe's!! :doh:

hmmm.... I tried to "Thank" your post and Spellz - and I got The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later. Hopefully, I'll be able to post this. :pcguru:

Hopefully their will be a COD.

JUSTICE for CHASE! :rose:

Yes, FTLOG is what you said

FWIW... (for what it's worth)... seeing that his friend was arrested for Heroin charges... makes me reconsider the way his father has been speaking. :grouphug to his father, wife, mom, friends and little children.

What is so very sad is that....

The Cobb County Cold Case Unit, which is a group of retired detectives ( Vic Reynolds, the DA in Cobb county, formed them and they took over the case not long after Nancy interviewed Brad) They took the case this year and within weeks they were hot on the trail. Evidence was lost forever and he had 3 years before it went to the C4, and in 3 weeks, it was done.

And re listening to all the podcasts, it appears that the dogs and handler were not brought in by LE, but by the friends "Team Chase", who invited the cold case unit to come visit the day that they had the handler out. And when that happened, the C4 (Cobb County Cold Case Unit) had to turn it back over to Cobb police, who then took weeks to get approval to dig (ensuring no pipes where they wanted to dig)

Blessings upon the new homeowners who allowed a bunch of strangers to search their property. Blessings to Team Chase and all the others who pushed and pushed!

D**m ... so so sad that the family and friends ... well... I cannot fathom their angst throughout this case.

So.... no arrest yet? :waiting:

http://www.cbs46.com/story/36064946/nancy-grace-speaks-on-body-found-where-26-year-old-went-missing Posted: Aug 04, 2017 1:40 PM EST Article with 3:08.00 video

nancy-grace-speaks-on-body-found-where-26-year-old-went-missing

Chase’s mother tells CBS46 Reporter Daniel Wilkerson, whose reported on Chase's case since 2014, the dental records she gave the Cobb County Medical Examiner’s office earlier this week cannot be used to verify the remains found behind a Kennesaw home, Tuesday.

http://www.cbs46.com/story/36064946/nancy-grace-speaks-on-body-found-where-26-year-old-went-missing Posted: Aug 04, 2017 1:40 PM EST Article with 3:08.00 video

Chase’s mother tells CBS46 Reporter Daniel Wilkerson, whose reported on Chase's case since 2014, the dental records she gave the Cobb County Medical Examiner’s office earlier this week cannot be used to verify the remains found behind a Kennesaw home, Tuesday.

I'm bit confused. The end of the article also says "Chase’s mother said the medical examiner’s office put a rush on Chase’s dental records which could be back by Friday."

Are these records additional dental records? Or can he not be identified by any dental records? Or am I missing something here?

Read more: http://www.cbs46.com/story/36064946...-where-26-year-old-went-missing#ixzz4ooaQ5FVb

I'm bit confused. The end of the article also says "Chase’s mother said the medical examiner’s office put a rush on Chase’s dental records which could be back by Friday."

Are these records additional dental records? Or can he not be identified by any dental records? Or am I missing something here?

Read more: http://www.cbs46.com/story/36064946...-where-26-year-old-went-missing#ixzz4ooaQ5FVb

I'm guessing the ones she has aren't "official", so they can't be used to officially identify him? So they have to get them directly from the dentist?

I've listened to about 8 hours of stuff on this case in the last 24.. so apologize if I'm :confused:

... but iirc... Mom took in baby hair, baby teeth, and his dental records records when he was 10 years old. (There is a screen shot that I didn't put up.. but mom had a page in her scrapbook with baby teeth, hair, and also was said to have submitted dental records from age 10 years). The ME only kept the records. The ME did NOT keep the tooth and baby hair for DNA :moo: The dental records from when he was 10 years old aren't good enough for QUICK ID as 10 YO vs his age and cavities/movement of teeth may not be sufficient. :moo:

As we know in SOME cases (e.g. serial killers) the DNA can be processed within 48 hours. But, SMH.. they are not releasing DNA/confimation on this case. My guess, is that Cobb County is really slammed with this "dropping the ball"... and they aren't going to be quick with the DNA confirmation for....well... I'll not say but you guys can read between the lines.

Such a travesty..such a travesty... I am so feeling for his family more than I do with other cases I have followed. Not sure why this one has affected me more. And yeah (NO VICTIM BLAMING HERE) I do get the possibility of heroin involved from what the players have said, and the revelation 3 days ago in MSM that the friend was arrested for heroin.

:waiting: as I think this is a PR nitemare for Cobb county/Cherokee County...as to cross jurisdictional issues.

GAWD! I MISS FOXFIRE!!!!!!!!! He would be all over this as this was his home area before he retired, and his EXACT issues he hounded us on again and again and again. Cross jurisdictional issues, and not involving the public. (yeah to Team Chase, who took it upon themselves to get attention, and to hire the HRD dogs! and invite the C4 to the dog search... DAYUMMMM! That is exactly Foxfire/Glen!)

:blowkiss: Foxfire in heaven!

ETA: It Soooooooooooooo much makes me smile when I mention Foxfire! He indeed is looking down on us, and those that are victims - and would be so pleased that we are quoting Glen again and again.

For those that have not paid respects, here is Glen/Foxfire's thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?325542-Longtime-WS-er-FOXFIRE-has-passed-away/page2&highlight=foxfire

That most definitely makes sense about the teeth now, Thanks, Bently.

Has the wife wife been in touch as far as you know, since the discovery of this body? I have a feeling the parents will have to stay in top of this to keep things moving along.

I have been been pretty busy and not had much time to devote this week. But I chuckled over what Foxfire would be telling us .... I think he may be giving us a kick to get ourselves in gear here.

BREAKING: Brad Clement arrested in death of Chase Massner

Brad Clement is being processed today for the death of Iraq war veteran, Chase Massner, who disappeared in March 2014 after he went to Clement’s house for a visit.

According to the Cobb County Sheriff’s Office, Clement agreed to turn himself and face charges for concealing a death. He may also face murder charges, pending evidence, according to sources.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/08/04/breaking-brad-clement-arrested-for-death-of-chase-massner/

ETA: See below posts.. he has NOT turned himself in.. crimeonline jumped the gun? He has fled according to reports below. :pullhair: Nancy Nancy Nancy... SMH

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/08/04/breaking-brad-clement-arrested-for-death-of-chase-massner/
Brad-Clement-Chase-Massner-.jpg

[h=1]BREAKING: Brad Clement arrested in death of Chase Massner[/h]

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/271348797-story Aug 04 2017 05:19PM EDT

31-year-old James Bradshaw Clement has has been charged with Concealing a Death in connection with the case. Clement has agreed to turn himself in to the Cobb County Adult Detention Center. Police believe the remains are those of Massner, but official positive identification has not yet been determined by the Medical Examiner’s office.

That most definitely makes sense about the teeth now, Thanks, Bently.

Has the wife wife been in touch as far as you know, since the discovery of this body? I have a feeling the parents will have to stay in top of this to keep things moving along.

I have been been pretty busy and not had much time to devote this week. But I chuckled over what Foxfire would be telling us .... I think he may be giving us a kick to get ourselves in gear here.

The father has a very religious statement, after the remains were found, upthread.

The mother has been contacted, but Nancy says she has not talked to her since, out of respect and honoring her grief.

There is a go****me account for the family to come home to the funeral (for wife and children...didn't try to link, as I know **fund** accounts will be stripped here at WS

*Alert to mod* Can we change header to Arrest?

ETA: Guess I jumped the gun! MSM said arrested,(well, Nancy Grace site of CrimeOnline said he was) then the main MSM reporter is now saying at 5:46 pm that he has FLED per his attorney and family.

:blush: I believed Nancy... smh.. when will I ever learn :banghead:

But, that said, she has done soooooooooooooooo much for this case!

BREAKING: Brad Clement arrested in death of Chase Massner

Brad Clement is being processed today for the death of Iraq war veteran, Chase Massner, who disappeared in March 2014 after he went to Clement’s house for a visit.

According to the Cobb County Sheriff’s Office, Clement agreed to turn himself and face charges for concealing a death. He may also face murder charges, pending evidence, according to sources.

YES!!

Thank you, Bently! I saw this in the Breaking News thread. I can't catch up right now, but will be back shortly.

5:36 eastern LIVE CBS 46 broadcast saying..

that LE expected him to turn himself in,

but atty called LE

and said family members said that he fled.

. he has decided to run and IS NOT in custody at 5:36..

I have no link.. just live tv of CBS46 television with the reporter who is most referenced here in threads

ETA: I'll watch the 6 pm and 11 pm for this station with the reporter who has been working with Nancy Grace on this case for updates

5:36 eastern LIVE CBS 46 broadcast saying..

that LE expected him to turn himself in,

but atty called LE

and said family members said that he fled.

. he has decided to run and IS NOT in custody at 5:36..

I have no link.. just live tv of CBS46 television with the reporter who is most referenced here in threads

ETA: I'll watch the 6 pm and 11 pm for this station with the reporter who has been working with Nancy Grace on this case for updates

Oh no! :scared: Thanks for the updates!

*Alert to mod* Can we change header to Arrest?

ETA: Guess I jumped the gun! MSM said arrested, then the main MSM reporter is now saying at 5:46 pm that he has FLED per his attorney and family.

:blush:

Welll this WS odd .... your ETA was not here when I tagged to quote, but I just read it in my reply box here.

soooooo .... he has already FLED? Can you say "conciousness of guilt?" No surprise from me.

The father has a very religious statement, after the remains were found, upthread.

The mother has been contacted, but Nancy says she has not talked to her since, out of respect and honoring her grief.

There is a go****me account for the family to come home to the funeral (for wife and children...didn't try to link, as I know **fund** accounts will be stripped here at WS

yes, I remember the dad's statment, and I have seen enough in articles that indicate mom is trying to help as much as she can. But the wife? Where is she in all of this? No comments that I have read, anywhere,

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back