GUILTY GA - Chase Massner, 26, Kennesaw, 27 March 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/08/02/this-was-no-accident-chase-massner-is-found-justice-is-next/

ETA #2: In the video above in a post above.. it showed the area UNDER THE DECK... will have to scroll back up and that is where they are saying on this podcast as to where the cement was.... under the deck

[Snipped by me]
in this video, also posted on the Justice for Chad Massner at FB, reporter says they found the body exactly where the search dog sat. .. . under concrete the deck. @ 1.38 into the video.

https://youtu.be/L78qUacn7-A

More on the roofer. you can find his name in the podcast at https://unresolved.me/chase-massner/

Looking at the roofer's FB, he posted on 4/1/2014 that it was a strange story. They did the roof over two days and none of the crew saw Chad "the first time" it's like he just vanished". He also posted a pic on March 27, 2014 of the house they had just roofed, which is the house he disappeared from.

Did his interview when the BFF talked about Chase moving bedrooms right before the fire where coals came out and started a brush fire in the backyard enter into consideration of your opinion?

Honestly, it was more about his tone in the interview. He sounded relaxed. Almost casual IMO. And if it turns out Chase has been under the patio all this time, I'm going to have a tough time believing he didn't know. He's a cool customer to have Nancy Grace show up at his house and just play it off.

I can't believe this. I first posted on this thread 3 and 1/2 years ago thanking Chase for his service. I was sure that this was yet another vet who had taken his own life. Now we get this. We may never know exactly what happened to Chase. But justice will be served.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The remains found are human remains was reported locally this am

http://www.11alive.com/news/remains-found-in-northern-cobb-county/461097446 11:04 AM. EDT August 02, 2017 Article AND video

"They were found in the same location where 26-year-old veteran Chase Massner was last seen 3 years ago. It's also where Massner's friend used to live and the center of an exhaustive search back when the vet first disappeared in 2014."

How could there have been an exhaustive search and he wasn't found three years ago.

http://www.cbs46.com/story/36042934/mystery-in-search-for-missing-veteran-may-be-solved-thursday Posted: Aug 02, 2017 7:28 PM EST Article with video

CBS46 was first to tell you about the discovery of remains found at a Kennesaw home Tuesday. ... We were also the only station there Wednesday when Massner's mother showed up at the Cobb County Medical Examiner's Office, and the only station to talk with the man police say was the last to see Massner.

.....Dental records, locks of his baby hair, infant fingernail clippings and Massner's baby teeth are what Massner's mom provided as she tries to help authorities identify the remains, which may be her son. She told me the biggest fear has always been that investigators might find Massner in a landfill.

Clement called CBS46 reporter Daniel Wilkerson at home Tuesday, saying he's been framed. Shortly after officers found the remains in the backyard of his former home, a detective paid him a visit.

When asked if he was trying to say someone planted the body there, Clement said, "Well, I didn't put it there, I mean I don't know how...it would get there. It's a big...yard."

:thinking: Someone is buried under concrete in your yard, and you are saying you were framed? :thinking: Is someone trying to pull a Jodi Arias trick of trying to get the media (Nancy Grace and Wilkerson from CBS46... ahhh, he didn't call Vinnie Politan at the other station :blush:) to get his story out there prior to arrest.

ConcreteUnderDeck.JPG
Screen shot of video - concrete under deck

More on the roofer. you can find his name in the podcast at https://unresolved.me/chase-massner/

Looking at the roofer's FB, he posted on 4/1/2014 that it was a strange story. They did the roof over two days and none of the crew saw Chad "the first time" it's like he just vanished". He also posted a pic on March 27, 2014 of the house they had just roofed, which is the house he disappeared from.

This is a great link Spell! :tyou: as it gives a great summary on the podcast, in addition to it being transcribed (with the exception of the voicemails and interview with Nancy Grace).

It also is interesting that there are SOOOOO many audios of voicemails between folks that were published by the media. Did media get from FOIA? How did all these get into media legally?

.. but just shocks me that it seems everyone was taping their calls in this case. Also, it appears that it must be that in the State of Georgia that it is one of the states that allows taping of calls without the other person's knowledge.

At the end of the podcast, there are eighteen hyperlinks of other reading materials of MSM on the case. Don't know if against TOS to do the screenshot w/hyperlinks.. just noting for others in case they are interested.

ETA: Did some google surfing. Guess the calls were recorded perhaps by individuals.. yet how did MSM get the voicemails that were left on Chase's phone AFTER he disappeared?

Georgia Wiretapping Law.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjN-fj6tbvVAhWGrlQKHedwCXEQFggoMAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dmlp.org%2Flegal-guide%2Fgeorgia-recording-law&usg=AFQjCNHBBp-TxqWpgWugufUxagTnjcq8SA Georgia's wiretapping law is a "one-party consent" law for purposes of making audio recordings of conversations. ... Therefore, you may record a conversation or phone call if you are a party to the conversation or you get permission from one party to the conversation in advance.

I did not know about the one-party consent to record phone conversations in Georgia. Your post shows a lot of thought, Bentley! Glad to know you also think that site is useful. I have it bookmarked.

Are we allowed to post links of the address where the body was found? Has it been in MSM? or can we if we find on our own (not sure, as the previous owner/friend has not been stated by LE as a suspect... so was hoping an MSM reference to allow to do so within TOS)

I would like to look at property records. Not at all to look at the owner (against TOS) but to look at the floorplan. IIRC, that county has floorplans (not inside, just outside) and survey area of the property lines and areas around it to see what backs up to it.

I'll alert my post perhaps to ask a mod if someone doesn't know the answer/doesn't find in MSM.

ETA: Alerted mod asking if property info that are public records are allowed to be posted knowing from photos and street name what address of it it. :waiting:

ETA #2: The property can be figured out as MSM photos of the house on the cul de sac.... We can sleuth the address from street given and photo with google (lol, Skibs would be all over saying yes! She knows how to do this.. my first attempt)

I don't know if the address has been posted, but it the general area is here:

Cobb County police have found remains in the backyard of a Kennesaw residence where a U.S. Army veteran was last seen in March 2014.

While police don’t know if the remains are human, they confirmed the house in the 500 block of Farmbrook Trail was where Charles Massner went to spend the night with a friend more than three years ago, Cobb spokeswoman Officer Alicia Chilton said.

http://www.ajc.com/news/local/remai...-disappeared-kennesaw/CIwv4L6z8t8pREJ7U9vImL/

From a few days ago, the video with this article shows the search area. I cannot be sure he was UNDER the wooden deck, or next to it. Maybe someone with better eyes will see it clearer than I can.

I did not save the link, but one article I saw this morning did confirm the bones were not from an animal.

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/271348797-story
Lamborn says investigators used a backhoe to dig up the remains.
"We were able to dig and once we removed that dirt, thats when we found the remains," said Officer Alicia Chilton, Coob County Police.
Some of Messner's family members were present as investigators brought out bags of evidence.

I found the property records for the home on Farmbrook Trl. Appears it's sold twice since 2014. Aug 2015 and then again Jan 2016. How awful for the current homeowner. [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I had not heard of this case until Spellz told me about it today.

So, where is this BFF of Chase's now??

I see the LE went to visit Brad - how come he's not in custody? or being interrogated?

Will keep up with this thread!

JUSTICE for CHASE! :rose:

Nancy podcast.... from earlier today was just Posted 55 minutes ago...

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/08/03/chase-massner-is-found-buried-in-so-called-friends-backyard-but-why-did-it-take-three-years/

Haven't listened to yet, it's 43 minutes FROM TODAY.. posting now for others prior to listening.. I'll prolly be doing an ETA. I've got the time and inclination to keep up to date until others at WS are here, so folks can catch up.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/08/03/chase-massner-is-found-buried-in-so-called-friends-backyard-but-why-did-it-take-three-years/, from today... 55 minutes ago posted after the podcast.. 8/3

With her on podcast discussing" body, wrapped in tarp, found under patio cement "are:

Ross Warrens
Daniel Wilkerson (with CBS46 who the *friend* called after body found, no noon update locally)
Kim Harris
Jackie ?
Michael ?Swaggert?
Lee ?Eigen?
Allen Duke

ETA: I :pullhair: learning information from Nancy.... as I'm an Old :websleuther: and she has soooooooo much wrong information when she did her shows that I followed. That said.... They still don't have info outed as to where the voicemails from friends and his phone are from.

Ross talks about Cobb county Cold case investigating after Nancy did the interview, and that is what made this case go forward with them and Micahel ?Swaggart?".

They talk about "team Chase"

ETA#2: it still amazes me that Chase's mom, when she was looking for him and called his phone... we have audio of in the above podcast. His phone was missing at the time.. and since.. but they have the audio of the phone calls. Did his mom tape when she was leaving the vm's the next morning? Or were they from FOIA? I've never taped a phone call, but she did?

ETA #3: Nancy and Wilkerson (from CBS46) did interview months ago.. and Wilkerson was called yesterday by him. (See quote above)... Wilkerson says that he said "if I was going to hide a body, I would burn it" "I would do it to get rid of evidence".. And this podcast has the phone call from right after the body was found 2 days ago. Again, another phone call on MSM as apparently Geogia has "one person" to only approve a call. Nancy also discussed with him going to Lowe's... and he learned from a source that Brad's phone nor his ever pinged outside of the QT... and the Lowe's is next to the QT. Wilkerson is talking about pinging. Nancy is going into that Brad was trying to figure out what to do with his body that night.

And now, it comes to light that Brad had brought all of his food inside, after BBQ

"thinking: What did he buy at Lowes???

Nancy talks about did he buy cement?

ETA #4: Cause of death? FTLOG! He was buried under the back porch, under cement! He did not walk into it and cover himself. I really want to know what he bought at Lowe's that night!

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/08/03/chase-massner-is-found-buried-in-so-called-friends-backyard-but-why-did-it-take-three-years/

As the public awaits confirmation, Brad Clement (pictured left), the primary person of interest in the case, continues to deny any involvement in Chase’s disappearance.

Clement, who was arrested in February for shoplifting, and again in March for forgery and heroin possession, claimed that someone “planted” a body in his old backyard to “set him up.”

Cobb County Police Department took over the investigation shortly after the cadaver dogs picking up on humans remains. It took Cobb PD four weeks after the cadaver dogs’ search to start digging. Yet, despite it taking years to search and dig and the very place Chase was last seen, his family and friends hope that justice for the U.S. Army veteran comes quicker than finding him did.

... more at link

ETA: I'm thinking Nancy Grace is going to be all over this case. It's in her area of Atlanta, she interviewed them and was a part of breaking the case. I'm following the station that the *bff* called yesterday.. nothing on the news at noon. FYI

BC is looking more and more suspicious .... heroin? Could Chase have been given an overdose (deliberately or not) or a bad combo of something and died? Is there going to be any way to know the cause of death after all this time? Doubtful.

:tyou: Bently for posting what was played on the podcast! No speakers here - so VERY MUCH appreciated!!

but....
Bently said:
snipped by me....
ETA #4: Cause of death? FTLOG! He was buried under the back porch, under cement! He did not walk into it and cover himself. I really want to know what he bought at Lowe's that night!

Okay - that's a new one on me.... :thinking: I have no idea?? - oh wait - For The Love Of God??

And hopefully he used a credit card for that purchase at Lowe's!! :doh:

hmmm.... I tried to "Thank" your post and Spellz - and I got The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later. Hopefully, I'll be able to post this. :pcguru:

Hopefully their will be a COD.

JUSTICE for CHASE! :rose:

I don't know if the address has been posted, but it the general area is here:

Cobb County police have found remains in the backyard of a Kennesaw residence where a U.S. Army veteran was last seen in March 2014.

While police don’t know if the remains are human, they confirmed the house in the 500 block of Farmbrook Trail was where Charles Massner went to spend the night with a friend more than three years ago, Cobb spokeswoman Officer Alicia Chilton said.

http://www.ajc.com/news/local/remai...-disappeared-kennesaw/CIwv4L6z8t8pREJ7U9vImL/

I had heard on the podcasts that he sold his house to flippers, and the flippers resold the home. I have verified the address through property records and here are some more visuals of front/back of house.

He went missing March 27th 2015, the house was sold August 27, 2015 to flippers then, and resold 1/25/2016 as shown below

555CBS46.JPG
cbs46.com

ConcreteUnderDeck.JPG
cbs46.com

555FarmbrookTrailBackPhotoZillow.JPG
zillow.com

555FarmbrookTrailMap575.JPG
zillow.com

Attachments

• 555FarmbrookTrailSales.JPG
    555FarmbrookTrailSales.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 52