GUILTY GA - Christopher Barrios, 6, murdered, Glynn County, 8 March 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Horrible. What a beautiful little peanut he is in the picture. How can anyone lie for a man who did this? I think they should get the same fate.

ember said:
After just watching that trial, this entire things smells of a copycat to me. It is eerily similiar to what went on in Jessica Lunsford case. This scurvy family and thier friend covering for this monster and he was found buried. It's like they were watching his trial and said hey let's go do that.
It's possible though that I am just jaded from watching the trial and that this is the M.O. of all sickos. I dunno.

Ember...he was found in TWO trash bags, too. :furious: :furious: :furious:

englishleigh said:
????? Barrios????
eek.gif
how sick! omg, poor little man.
God Rest his poor little soul

soobs said:
Has the world gone mad? It seems that evil is around every corner these days. How could anyone harm such a precious child? I'm beyond sickened.

I know. Me, too. :( I'm so sick of these crimes occuring day after day.

RIP, precious little boy.

englishleigh said:
I'm just sick! Something has to be done. These children are enduring the unthinkable at the hands of monsters who should NOT be on the streets.

englishleigh said:
OMG.........Lord help us, our species has gone to hell.
What can we do to stop this? We can NOT get so depressed that we sink into the abyss. Mark Lundsford would want us to be proactive. He has set an example for all of us. We here at WS do good works just by posting and discussing all the cases that no one would ever know about without us. But we have to do more.

While we are formulating some form of attack, (they say that good deeds begin at home so), I am going down to the court house and become a childs advocate. It takes a little training and I work 7 days a week but I swear I am going to do it somehow.

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I can scream. I have had enough of this. I am not even interested in the details in this case.

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO TO STOP THIS??????

Beyond Belief said:
AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I can scream. I have had enough of this. I am not even interested in the details in this case.

I ask myself the same question. How many more times must we hear of these heinous acts being committed against children before something is finally done to keep these sick freaks in prison for longer terms.

The body of Christopher Michael Barrios Jr. was found in a black garbage bag at about 4 p.m. EDT in a field near the Brunswick, Ga., airport by a Department of Natural Resources officer, police said.

Christopher had been missing since last Thursday.

Glynn County Police Chief Matt Doering said he expected to file murder charges against four people already in custody: George Edenfield, a 32-year-old convicted sex offender; his parents, David and Peggy Edenfield; and, family friend Donald Dale.

"We believe they did it," Doering said, adding that he knew the motive for the killing.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,259005,00.html

At least these scumbags will be charged unlike the scumbags in Jessica's case.

chicoliving said:

Maybe this will spur Florida to charge the scumbags in Jess's case??? I PRAY so!!!!!

chicoliving said:
The body of Christopher Michael Barrios Jr. was found in a black garbage bag at about 4 p.m. EDT in a field near the Brunswick, Ga., airport by a Department of Natural Resources officer, police said.

Christopher had been missing since last Thursday.

Glynn County Police Chief Matt Doering said he expected to file murder charges against four people already in custody: George Edenfield, a 32-year-old convicted sex offender; his parents, David and Peggy Edenfield; and, family friend Donald Dale.

"We believe they did it," Doering said, adding that he knew the motive for the killing.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,259005,00.html

Thank God for that.

Rich, you and I and many others are doing additional things to help. You have been instrumental in helping to try and find Roxanne Paltauf, and Roxy's mother knows you care. I am currently getting ready to raise another K9 SAR dog after Spirit died, and I try to help in any way I can if there is anything I can do. Teonspaleprincess just made a probable match for a missing woman named, Ada, via thedoenetwork.org. I don't want to give away other people's good deeds because some of them are private. But, we do good, many of us, including you my friend. I enjoy working on Team Roxanne with you, and I know we are doing good.

One thing we can do is help to pass laws that Mark lunsford, John Walsh, and others are trying to pass. We can keep an eye out and take the chance and get involved in standing up for what we believe. We can watch out for our neighbors. We can donate time or money to reputable charities. We really can, and we have made a difference. It is just that when we hear of disgraceful crimes like this we can't see that we have made a difference. We have, and we can do more.

Lion

richandfamous said:
OMG.........Lord help us, our species has gone to hell.
What can we do to stop this? We can NOT get so depressed that we sink into the abyss. Mark Lundsford would want us to be proactive. He has set an example for all of us. We here at WS do good works just by posting and discussing all the cases that no one would ever know about without us. But we have to do more.

While we are formulating some form of attack, (they say that good deeds begin at home so), I am going down to the court house and become a childs advocate. It takes a little training and I work 7 days a week but I swear I am going to do it somehow.

Beyond Belief said:

I agree Wht I need is e-mail addy's!!This an I am sorry pisses me off!!!If someone can PM me I will supply my Home email.I am so Fricken PO right now we have got to get letters an emails to everyone in our Govt. We need to make it mandotry 25 years for kidnapping 1st offense. And if to a child the same for these sick Peds.My wife who stays away from the News is also so Pissed she can not see striaght.

I have been standing on the sideline way to long. Can some one also give me how to get a hold of Mark L.
BTw I am Greman and Dutch do not Piss me off

I wonder if these people were living off a government check they received for this 32 yr old, and if he got sent away, no more check, so they decided to hide the body.

JDB said:
I agree Wht I need is e-mail addy's!!This an I am sorry pisses me off!!!If someone can PM me I will supply my Home email.I am so Fricken PO right now we have got to get letters an emails to everyone in our Govt. We need to make it mandotry 25 years for kidnapping 1st offense. And if to a child the same for these sick Peds.My wife who stays away from the News is also so Pissed she can not see striaght.

I have been standing on the sideline way to long. Can some one also give me how to get a hold of Mark L.
BTw I am Greman and Dutch do not Piss me off
Marks myspace
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=84790373

LionRun said:
One thing we can do is help to pass laws that Mark lunsford, John Walsh, and others are trying to pass. We can keep an eye out and take the chance and get involved in standing up for what we believe. We can watch out for our neighbors. We can donate time or money to reputable charities. We really can, and we have made a difference. It is just that when we hear of disgraceful crimes like this we can't see that we have made a difference. We have, and we can do more.

Lion
clap2.gif
clap2.gif
clap2.gif

Thank you christine:). Your siggy is inspiring. If we write letters like JDB suggested, if we each visits Mark L's myspace and see how we can help, if we stand up and do the next right thing, we really will make a difference.

Does anyone have other ideas on how we can make a difference? We can never have enough good ideas.

We far outnumber the twisted criminals in this world, and it is time for us to stand up and let them Know it.

Lion

If I would have pulled a stunt like this I would have gotten a whooping from my father!! I am very glad this boy was found alive and well but on another msgboard people had questions about the scout leader and maybe he was a molester. This kid should have stayed put no matter that he didn't want to be there. How many days of searching, fear and anxiety did this cause?

A convicted child molester and his parents were indicted Wednesday on charges they molested and then murdered a 6-year-old neighbor boy, whose body was found last week in a trash bag dumped by a roadside.

Glynn County District Attorney Stephen D. Kelley said he will seek the death penalty against George David Edenfield, 32, who has a prior child molestation conviction from 1997, and his parents, David and Peggy Edenfield

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070321/ap_on_re_us/missing_boy;_ylt=AnDuMQeqrFlDI1y9aCBlNqxvzwcF

Death alone is not good enough for these scumbags. May they rot in hell with John Couey. I saw this picture of Christopher and Jessica on MSN while this board was down. It nearly broke my heart.

nnsavidgesexoffend07031nw0.jpg

Christopher's family looks like they're ready to take this scum bag out. I think they better put extra security on that courtroom.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbhe224
Back