GA - Former President Donald Trump indicted, 10 counts in 2020 election interference, violation of RICO Act, 14 Aug 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, here we go again! I, for one, am glad he’s finally going to show us this proof that they, for some reason, never presented before now. Hopefully this time he shows up to the right location.

@jimsciutto

New: Donald Trump plans to turn himself in and be processed at the Fulton County jail on Thursday, CNN is reporting. That date was set during negotiations with the district attorney’s office today over his consent bond and release conditions.

Ah, here we go again! I, for one, am glad he’s finally going to show us this proof that they, for some reason, never presented before now. Hopefully this time he shows up to the right location.

From the link:

"There are things we didn’t present then [in 2020] because over the next couple of years, a lot of people did a lot of work and have been able to produce more witnesses and what I would call scientific evidence that is very persuasive,” said Giuliani."

Sure, Rudy.

imo

I wonder how long DJT will be able to abide by these terms:

The order was signed off on by Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee. The order, which was signed by Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis and Trump's attorneys, says that Trump "shall perform no act to intimidate any person known to him or her to be a codefendant or witness in this case or to otherwise obstruct the administration of justice."

It also says the "Defendant shall make no direct or indirect threat of any nature against the community or to any property in the community; The above shall include, but are not limited to, posts on social media or reposts of posts made by another individual on social media."

The order was signed off on by Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee. The order, which was signed by Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis and Trump's attorneys, says that Trump "shall perform no act to intimidate any person known to him or her to be a codefendant or witness in this case or to otherwise obstruct the administration of justice."

It also says the "Defendant shall make no direct or indirect threat of any nature against the community or to any property in the community; The above shall include, but are not limited to, posts on social media or reposts of posts made by another individual on social media."

Interesting... was his interview with Carlson taped before or after the order was signed?

Please move on from the back and forth over the voting machines and election results and discuss the indictments that are the topic of this thread.

Thank you.

With pleasure! And thank YOU. :)

Here’s the thing…we all should know that the alleged actions on the part of the 19 who were indicted cannot be justified by concerns over voting machines. So the voting machines and allegedly skewed election results have no bearing on the indictments. All the activities alleged in the indictments (attempting to circumvent already litigated court cases) fly in the face of the peaceful transfer of power. Two grand juries have investigated and spoken. We now await the trial(s).
JMO

I wonder what the penalty is if he intimidates, obstructs or threatens.

In 3..2..1..

“Can you believe it? I’ll be going to Atlanta, Georgia, on Thursday to be ARRESTED by a Radical Left District Attorney, Fani Willis, who is overseeing one of the greatest Murder and Violent Crime DISASTERS in American History,” Trump wrote Monday on Truth Social. “In my case, the trip to Atlanta is not for “Murder,” but for making a PERFECT PHONE CALL! She campaigned, and is continuing to campaign, and raise money on, this WITCH HUNT. This is in strict coordination with Crooked Joe Biden’s DOJ. It is all about ELECTION INTERFERENCE!”

In 3..2..1..

“Can you believe it? I’ll be going to Atlanta, Georgia, on Thursday to be ARRESTED by a Radical Left District Attorney, Fani Willis, who is overseeing one of the greatest Murder and Violent Crime DISASTERS in American History,” Trump wrote Monday on Truth Social. “In my case, the trip to Atlanta is not for “Murder,” but for making a PERFECT PHONE CALL! She campaigned, and is continuing to campaign, and raise money on, this WITCH HUNT. This is in strict coordination with Crooked Joe Biden’s DOJ. It is all about ELECTION INTERFERENCE!”
Yes, Donnie. It is, indeed, about election interference. That you and your co-defendants conspired to do. IMO.

In 3..2..1..

He might want to quit squealing about "election interference" given the ongoing investigations by his enablers into the notorious "Biden Crime Family." :rolleyes:

In 3..2..1..

Arrogance. Want to know what privilege looks like? Look again at what Trump wrote.

He clearly thinks only people who commit murder and violent crimes are criminals....not someone like him, who sat at a fancy desk and used a phone and his cronies to undermine American democracy.

He's a dangerous criminal and his crimes were literally against all Americans.

jmo

p.s. Someone remind his supporters that he campaigned on "lock her up".

jmo

AUG 21, 2023
[...]

When Mr Trump does surrender, there will a "hard lockdown" of the surrounding county jail area, according to the Fulton County Sheriff's Office.

Barricades have been erected outside the court ahead of Mr Trump's anticipated surrender this week.

The sheriff's office said on Monday the barricades would remain in place until Saturday. The 19 accused have until noon local time on Friday to turn themselves in for processing.

[...]

Arrogance. Want to know what privilege looks like? Look again at what Trump wrote.

He clearly thinks only people who commit murder and violent crimes are criminals....not someone like him, who sat at a fancy desk and used a phone and his cronies to undermine American democracy.

He's a dangerous criminal and his crimes were literally against all Americans.

jmo

p.s. Someone remind his supporters that he campaigned on "lock her up".

jmo
He sat behind our desk in We The Peoples House to commit some, if not most, of those crimes. IMO

Is it already being said , 15 months before election, that the democrats are playing with votes ? Hoe does anyone think that really works ? Or is it only if Biden wins against Trump ? Then it’s election interference ? I need a scorecard of some sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70