Found Deceased GA - Heather McDonald, 27, Cartersville, 19 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
People do or say strange things in times stress. I have never, though, known someone to advertise house for sale (sharing someones post) in a worrying situation as this. Stefan McDonalds FB.
ET Correct
I thought the house for sale was in Acworth but it is in Cartersville, GA. Still...
Thanks for sharing JC40

Sent from my SM-G930V

People do or say strange things in times stress. I have never, though, known someone to advertise house for sale (sharing someones post) in a worrying situation as this. Stefan McDonalds FB.
I wonder if that's his own home up for sale (via realtor), so that's why he's advertising?

I wonder if that's his own home up for sale (via realtor), so that's why he's advertising?
I don't think it is but I could be wrong and will edit or apologize.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Did anything ever come of SM writing a review for the courtesy inn?
I believe someone thought it could have been him stopping by and talking with the owner and housekeeping about Heather going missing. It makes sense and the timing matches up.

Sent from my SM-G930V

I believe someone thought it could have been him stopping by and talking with the owner and housekeeping about Heather going missing. It makes sense and the timing matches up.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Writing a review of the hotel because he talked to them about if they had seen Heather is just one more thing that strikes me as SO STRANGE for a family member of missing person to do. Most families of missing people are so overwhelmed the first days and weeks they would not even think of doing something like that, or if they think of it they would not have the TIME to do something like that. It's a small thing but (IMO) it screams that SM wants the world to know he was doing everything possible to find his wife. His review is like a breadcrumb of evidence purposely left to show how diligently he was searching. He could tell people he went and talked to the hotel and he even left them a decent review in exchange for their cooperation. :fishy:

Finding old pics in old hard drives? Sounds like somebody is destroying hard drives to cover their tracks. Suspicious?

Writing a review of the hotel because he talked to them about if they had seen Heather is just one more thing that strikes me as SO STRANGE for a family member of missing person to do. Most families of missing people are so overwhelmed the first days and weeks they would not even think of doing something like that, or if they think of it they would not have the TIME to do something like that. It's a small thing but (IMO) it screams that SM wants the world to know he was doing everything possible to find his wife. His review is like a breadcrumb of evidence purposely left to show how diligently he was searching. He could tell people he went and talked to the hotel and he even left them a decent review in exchange for their cooperation. :fishy:
It is strange!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V

Finding old pics in old hard drives? Sounds like somebody is destroying hard drives to cover their tracks. Suspicious?

I hope GBI/FBI had a look at all hard drives (his and hers). They could contain valuable info on who Heather was talking to when she "started to act erratically" and who she talked to before going missing.

Me too ....NO ONE posts a rating/review, to the possible crime scene, when they are desperate to find a loved one alive. If anything I would be angry at any associated people or places. I would almost "blame" them for the demise...if that makes sense. I know this is a bit off topic but between the generous review and the remark about stretch marks, it is almost as if someone is "giddy" ?? Jmo.

Regarding the review of the motel, it could have an innocent explanation. Google Maps will pop up a notification on my phone when I take a picture at a location. It will ask of I want to add the pic or a review.

He could have taken a photo while there asking questions and the phone followed up with a notification.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Regarding the review of the motel, it could have an innocent explanation. Google Maps will pop up a notification on my phone when I take a picture at a location. It will ask of I want to add the pic or a review.

He could have taken a photo while there asking questions and the phone followed up with a notification.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
WOW!!!!! $10,000.00
35e5790a52ecda9da409c03fb84ab17e.jpg

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/heather-dianne-mcdonald

Okay - this is huge to me. What would lead the FBI to do something like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay - this is huge to me. What would lead the FBI to do something like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If LE has reason to believe that the missing person in question has crossed a state line, they would take over to get a foothold of the investigation to be able to reach further than local law enforcement. I also hope that means that this search now utilizes the tools and resources of the FBI. Big question is, which direction do they suspect she was taken in? Florida? As of now, only tie to her would be in that state. But, if she was truly taken, then it could have been in any direction.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member