GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, did anyone administer the cats medicine sat pm. Assuming it takes 2 people, is that correct? Im sure thats what i read early on.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk
No, Vet tech couldn't get into house since J wasn't there and didn't have a key. One person can give the meds.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

If she had stolen enough money to live on, it would have been a felony and not pleaded down to a disorderly conduct charge. It's a ridiculous idea that she's hiding out on stolen funds from that job in the first place!

I do not think she is hiding out on money she stole way back in Feb.

But i do question how she can live without$$$$$$$$$$$$

I think she is fine and just does not want to be found.
no one seems to know alot about her or how she lives her life.
Seems she wants it that way.

I do not think she is hiding out on money she stole way back in Feb.

But i do question how she can live without$$$$$$$$$$$$

I think she is fine and just does not want to be found.
no one seems to know alot about her or how she lives her life.
Seems she wants it that way.
She may well be fine somewhere and hopefully of course.

But with no contact with her friends, no card, no phone, no passport i very much doubt that she is voluntarily in hiding.

Stanly, & Hope, the Fulton county link above doesn't work anymore. So I did a new search under Jenna's name and her case is listed as Disorderly conduct only ( a negotiated guilty plea). No record of theft or stealing at all. Maybe update the timeline?
Just want to stop any speculation she is living somewhere based on proceeds of a theft because no court record of that at all. We know the back story of the matter from Subie but the court record is the fact of the matter IMO.

I mean her brother told us she stole the money, how is there no record of her stealing? She was arrested for it. People plea down all the time. For instance if I get pulled over for speeding, but the officer only gives me a seatbelt ticket, it doesn't mean I wasn't speeding.

I was at the house Friday a.m to give the cat her meds, I remember seeing the car there . Sorry guys I forgot I had muted this for a bit when I was working on my job hunting

How did she seem on friday am? Did she give you any indication that something was up?

I mean her brother told us she stole the money, how is there no record of her stealing? She was arrested for it. People plea down all the time. For instance if I get pulled over for speeding, but the officer only gives me a seatbelt ticket, it doesn't mean I wasn't speeding.

Maybe they agreed to drop charges. If she agrees to pay them back.
They probably liked her and gave her the chance.

But something was wrong for her to do that in the first place.
She needed money.

Jmo

But with no contact with her friends, no card, no phone, no passport i very much doubt that she is voluntarily in hiding.

We don't know she hasn't been in contact with any friends. I have a strong feeling Jenna has friends that her family don't know about. Plus, the friends her family do know about seem super shady and idk how much of what they say should be taken to heart. Either there is confusion here on WS or the stories keep changing a lot.

We shall see but that my take on everything.

So WHO is out searching for her?

Anyone?

We don't know she hasn't been in contact with any friends. I have a strong feeling Jenna has friends that her family don't know about. Plus, the friends her family do know about seem super shady and idk how much of what they say should be taken to heart. Either there is confusion here on WS or the stories keep changing a lot.

I think so too ..... and there is a ton of confusion here.

Imo.. there is confusion here on ws because the stories keep changing a lot.

I know people might want to file her in the 'mixed with the wrong crowd, drugs, stealing, prostitution and has gone missing' draw but no, imho i think there is more to it than this.

I have never spent so much of my time on anything like this before and i believe in my gut feelings. I do not have a theory or motive to discuss but i just strongly feel like nothing is adding up.

How did she seem on friday am? Did she give you any indication that something was up?

She seemed fine, no indication anything was out of the ordinary

I know people might want to file her in the 'mixed with the wrong crowd, drugs, stealing, prostitution and has gone missing' draw but no, imho i think there is more to it than this.

I have never spent so much of my time on anything like this before and i believe in my gut feelings. I do not have a theory or motive to discuss but i just strongly feel like nothing is adding up.

Part of it I can attest that the stories we have been given by her friends keep changing, but she hid a lot from us and even her friends

Oh i def think she is with the wrong ppl or person.
Theft is already a known thing.
I never nor do i think prostitution and i do think drugs are involved.

She has to get by some how and i think it safe to say she is not employed anywhere.

Jmo

Part of it I can attest that the stories we have been given by her friends keep changing, but she hid a lot from us and even her friends

She has another life.
One she hides from family and friends.

What does that tell everyone?

Can any of her friends explain why she has two phones? Having two just seems so bizarre unless you are using one for work.

Can any of her friends explain why she has two phones? Having two just seems so bizarre unless you are using one for work.

Is one phone paid for by mom and dad?
And is the other phone a no contract phone?

Is one phone paid for by mom and dad?
And is the other phone a no contract phone?
One is on our family plan (TMobile )
The other is metro pcs her own plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics