GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean her brother told us she stole the money, how is there no record of her stealing? She was arrested for it. People plea down all the time. For instance if I get pulled over for speeding, but the officer only gives me a seatbelt ticket, it doesn't mean I wasn't speeding.
The court record shows an initial not guilty plea then the guilty plea to the lesser disorderly conduct. Without knowing the full details it's difficult to know. As she has no prior record she could have been under duress or anything.

I mean her brother told us she stole the money, how is there no record of her stealing? She was arrested for it. People plea down all the time. For instance if I get pulled over for speeding, but the officer only gives me a seatbelt ticket, it doesn't mean I wasn't speeding.
We are allowed to make up our own mind regarding what a VI tells us. In this instance I am going strictly by the court record .

She has another life.
One she hides from family and friends.

What does that tell everyone?

A lot of people have two phones. It doesn't tell me anything. I have three phones in my name and I'm not hiding anything, honest. :innocent:

We really know nothing on this apartment or how she met said.guy that lives there. We had asked her several times where she was staying and all she ever mentioned is that a "friend" was letting her crash on the couch .

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
The Court case was Fulton County. What was her address for that case?

Friends and family for the T-Mobile line.
Metro line still not sure , but we found her account info at the house as well

So if she had both chargers and the phone account info at the house, I can't see how she was hiding the fact she had two phones. And she moved out in May - around the time of the court case. Why did she move as she no longer had the pet store job, which would have made sense to move closer to work?

A lot of people have two phones. It doesn't tell me anything. I have three phones in my name and I'm not hiding anything, honest. :innocent:

How do ppl know what phone to call u on?

Irma has not hit here yet!

Waiting waiting waiting it is windy!

We really know nothing on this apartment or how she met said.guy that lives there. We had asked her several times where she was staying and all she ever mentioned is that a "friend" was letting her crash on the couch .

Presumably you know his name now. When did you actually find out where she was living?

How do ppl know what phone to call u on?

Irma has not hit here yet!

Waiting waiting waiting it is windy!

They don't always. :laughing: My daughter has one, my OH has one and I have one. Two on one plan/provider and one on a different plan/provider. Phones are pretty cheap now and generally all inclusive of calls, texts, internet etc.

I’ve removed the 2 timeline posts as a favor, but for future, please bear in mind:

From The Rules: Etiquette & Information
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

REQUESTS TO REMOVE POSTS and THREADS
It is the policy of this community NOT to honor members' requests to remove posts without a valid reason, to be determined by an administrator or moderator. An example would be a post including content that could jeopardize an individual's privacy or safety.

It is each member's responsibility to consider the potential consequences of a post before publishing it to the board, and members are advised to exercise caution regarding the personal/identifying information they share on WS. This is the Internet and anyone in the world can read your posts.

Before asking that a post be deleted, please consider the following:

•Removing posts often will alter the context of a thread, rendering it unintelligible in part, or in whole.
•Deleting the first post in a thread causes the deletion of the entire thread.
•Members do not appreciate spending valuable time replying to a post only to have the post disappear.
•The process of reviewing threads, and editing or removing posts, is time consuming for staff members. Removing even a few posts can take a great deal of time and effort.

Therefore, requests to remove posts will be granted only under extreme or emergency circumstances.

:wave:

They don't always. :laughing: My daughter has one, my OH has one and I have one. Two on one plan/provider and one on a different plan/provider. Phones are pretty cheap now and generally all inclusive of calls, texts, internet etc.

I have phones for my kids too but one for myself there is no reason I need 2.
IMO she had another phone for her personal life.

Even if they are cheap how does Jenna pay for anything?

I have phones for my kids too but one for myself there is no reason I need 2.
IMO she had another phone for her personal life.

Even if they are cheap how does Jenna pay for anything?
That's understandable she would want some independence and privacy. Subie said she earnrd money babysitting. Maybe she didn't pay for the T-mobile one. Maybe she had savings from her job. We don't know and neither do the family. Perhaps she had another job and family didn't know. Bar work for cash in hand or house sitting. JMO.

That's different than having three phones all for yourself. If we are looking at it that way, I have 6 phones. But 5 of them are for my family members. That's very different than having three phones strictly for your own use.

Subie when you googled her second phone number (assuming you did) did anything come up? Was it posted on any websites?

Was it a pay monthly contract or pay as you go?

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Wouldn't it have to be prepaid? Not many companies extend service up front unless they do a credit check. Wouldn't they catch that her name is inaccurate?

Maybe Metro PCS is more lenient than other companies.

If she wasn't hiding anything with a second phone and it was just for independence, why not use her real name? And if she has one already paid by her parents, doesn't have a job (occasional babysitting is not a great income unless you're a teenager) or any help from someone else, why would she want to pay for another phone unless it was a necessity?

My dad has two cellphones. One is for business and the other is for personal. The calls do not overlap. He only gives certain people his personal one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Subie, i notice her apartment block is covered by cctv. Has the cctv been looked at for around the time she went missing?

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

I have MetroPCS. They're prepaid no contract and no credit check was required. They didn't even ask for ID. If I'd paid cash I could have given any name.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's different than having three phones all for yourself. If we are looking at it that way, I have 6 phones. But 5 of them are for my family members. That's very different than having three phones strictly for your own use.
Jenna has two phones one on a family plan and one not. If my daughter has a second phone I wouldn't know about it. She may well have for all I know. I don't see that having a second phone means anything. What do you think it means?
Do you pay the bill foryour family members phones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie