GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it have to be prepaid? Not many companies extend service up front unless they do a credit check. Wouldn't they catch that her name is inaccurate?

Maybe Metro PCS is more lenient than other companies.

If she wasn't hiding anything with a second phone and it was just for independence, why not use her real name? And if she has one already paid by her parents, doesn't have a job (occasional babysitting is not a great income unless you're a teenager) or any help from someone else, why would she want to pay for another phone unless it was a necessity?

My dad has two cellphones. One is for business and the other is for personal. The calls do not overlap. He only gives certain people his personal one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Independence. If she was hiding anything would she leave both chargers and the account info lying around her parents house? Also, what address was the Metro pcs phone registered to? How did Subie know about the Metro phone?

What exactly do posters think she is hiding? I'm mystified.

Independence. If she was hiding anything would she leave both chargers and the account info lying around her parents house? Also, what address was the Metro pcs phone registered to? How did Subie know about the Metro phone?

Well, I think the fact that she wouldn't tell her family where she was living means she was hiding something.

Confusion. She did not use her first name as the account name. Hence the reason why I first called metro. They said that she was not listed and it may be under a different account holder .

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Sorry I may have missed if you have mentioned it already, but how did you know she had a second phone and when did you find it out - specifically the number, the provider, etc?

Well, I think the fact that she wouldn't tell her family where she was living means she was hiding something.

What do you think she was hiding? A disreputable bf? An illicit affair ?(married man?) Secret or illicit lifestyle?

@Subie, Do you think she is hiding something? You know her - what do you think has happened? Does she have debts or large credit card balances or anything like that she would want to leave behind.

What do you think she was hiding? A disreputable bf? An illicit affair ?(married man?) Secret or illicit lifestyle?
@Subie, Do you think she is hiding something? You know her - what do you think has happened?

Not sure. My guess would be she has been tricked into some type of drug or money scheme. Just my opinion. I sure am hoping she's found safe.

Mystified? I just explained reasons why it seems like she could've been hiding that she had this phone.

For one, usually when someone doesn't use their real name, it's for a reason.

Her own brother said she hid things from her family and her friends.

If I - or anyone else here - knew what she was hiding we wouldn't be on Websleuths guessing around.

Two chargers doesn't equal two phones. I have multiple chargers for the car, upstairs and downstairs.

Not sure. My guess would be she has been tricked into some type of drug or money scheme. Just my opinion. I sure am hoping she's found safe.

A scheme to make her some money do you mean? Yes I could see that perhaps. Subie has said she was adamant no drugs so she may have been tricked. :cow:

Where did he say that account info was lying around?

I thought he said they "discovered" it and then later I thought he said that police or the PI told the family about it.

I am pretty familiar with individuals on the autism spectrum. I am a former special education teacher who specialized in autism. My guess is that her minor autism (poor social skills, lack of awareness of consequences/wrong doing, desperately wanting independence from her family but not having the skills/means to be independent, etc) made Jenna the perfect target for someone to take advantage of her.

Mystified? I just explained reasons why it seems like she could've been hiding that she had this phone.

For one, usually when someone doesn't use their real name, it's for a reason.

Her own brother said she hid things from her family and her friends.

If I - or anyone else here - knew what she was hiding we wouldn't be on Websleuths guessing around.

Two chargers doesn't equal two phones. I have multiple chargers for the car, upstairs and downstairs.
I missed the reasons. I'll go and reread. Subie said that she had taken her phones but not the chargers I think that is how it was explained. I also wouldnt say Ruth Jenna was not her real name. My father's forenames were Arthur George but he always went by the name George. She may prefer the name Ruth and be ashamed of her misdemeanour so has dropped the surname. JMO.

Where did he say that account info was lying around?

I thought he said they "discovered" it and then later I thought he said that police or the PI told the family about it.

Where did he say they discovered it and LE/Pi told them?

I missed the reasons. I'll go and reread. Subie said that she had taken her phones but not the chargers I think that is how it was explained. I also wouldnt say Ruth Jenna was not her real name. My father's forenames were Arthur George but he always went by the name George. She may prefer the name Ruth and be ashamed of her misdemeanour so has dropped the surname. JMO.
Hmm... dropping the surname could be a clue.
It is a name that would stand out.
IOW, not "Jones, "Smith" or "Williams"
Then again, the last name "Jenna" would be rare as well.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think so too!
She had only been out the family home for 2 months. Im pretty sure we wouldnt have been told if there was any arguement or falling out before she left. Anyway, if you didnt know where your daughter or sister lived and you only had one number to contact her, thought she hung out with the wrong type of people, got in trouble for money going missing and thought she was an easy target and could be in with people in the sex and drugs trade then why on earth would you leave her to look after a house? and how did this come about anyway if they didnt know where she lived etc...

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

@Subie, Do you think she is hiding something? You know her - what do you think has happened? Does she have debts or large credit card balances or anything like that she would want to leave behind.

Maybe because she does not want her family to know whats she doing.

I notice some ppl use tapatalk. Does it make viewing easier?
I only know tapatalk and never use a pc to view and i find it great. Still working my way around it though and have a lot to learn! (How to alert mods, attach multiple quotes) but its great for viewing and simple replies and i get notifications when theres a new post which helps :)

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Jenna has two phones one on a family plan and one not. If my daughter has a second phone I wouldn't know about it. She may well have for all I know. I don't see that having a second phone means anything. What do you think it means?
Do you pay the bill foryour family members phones?

Yes I do pay the bill for my husband and step kids. I was pointing out that at first you said you had three cell phones, however you really have one, but have two others on your account. That's very different from having three cell phones for yourself.

I think it means she had a part of her life she did not want her family to know about. I think someone else had her get that phone for perhaps business purposes and that person may have funded her phone. I'm being intentionally vague.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member