GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she use the family phone alot or just to contact family?

Did she use the family phone alot or just to contact family?
Friends and family for the T-Mobile line.
Metro line still not sure , but we found her account info at the house as well

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

One is on our family plan (TMobile )
The other is metro pcs her own plan

Early on in this thread, you told us that she was not the primary account holder on the Metro pcs phone (that's the one that you and parents were unaware of until after she went missing, right?). Was this a typo, confusion over the two accounts, or you have since received new information about that phone account????

Friends and family for the T-Mobile line.
Metro line still not sure , but we found her account info at the house as well

Hi Subie- is there a possibility she left because she wanted to? Any arguuments in the past weeks? Did she desire for more out of life?

Hope she is safe...

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Early on in this thread, you told us that she was not the primary account holder on the Metro pcs phone (that's the one that you and parents were unaware of until after she went missing, right?). Was this a typo, confusion over the two accounts, or you have since received new information about that phone account????
Confusion. She did not use her first name as the account name. Hence the reason why I first called metro. They said that she was not listed and it may be under a different account holder .

@ Shiresleuths and Stanly; Could you ask the mod (greater than) to remove your post of the timeline with the link and stuff about the court stuff. In the most recent one I deleted almost everything about it. Other wise people will keep on copying it....thanks....

Respectfully: the mods probably don't have time to go through and find all previous timelines to delete them unfortunately. It is also sometimes helpful to leave them as a reference to when & how they change/are updated.

IME, what WSers usually do, is add a line when updating timelines saying "revised/updated [insert date]". And also note erroneous info that is deleted.

JMO

Confusion. She did not use her first name as the account name. Hence the reason why I first called metro. They said that she was not listed and it may be under a different account holder .

What name did she use?

Her middle name Ruth as her first and Jenna as her last. I didn't realize service providers allowed you to do this

I would have thought she would need to pass some sort of financial security check in order to have an account. That should have flagged up her name. I know here in the uk you have to go through a credit check.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

I'm lost in the confusion of:

In the beginning it was said her chargers were at the house but not her phones. Plural.
Then it was said subie found out she had another phone..not in her name. well yeah it's in her middle and first name.
This indicates to me brother, parents knew she had two phones.

It has been stated she is on the lease for the apartment with a man? How long did she live at this apartment? Don't you have to fill out an application, list
job, income, etc on a lease application?

Could we possibly get clarification and straight fact here....is the man she was supposedly seen with (in mom's car), the same man who didn't want her at his apartment, then is he the same man who is a possible person of interest? Please, if possible, be very concise on the multiple men. TIA

MOO

I'm lost in the confusion of:

In the beginning it was said her chargers were at the house but not her phones. Plural.
Then it was said subie found out she had another phone..not in her name. well yeah it's in her middle and first name.
This indicates to me brother, parents knew she had two phones.

It has been stated she is on the lease for the apartment with a man? How long did she live at this apartment? Don't you have to fill out an application, list
job, income, etc on a lease application?

Could we possibly get clarification and straight fact here....is the man she was supposedly seen with (in mom's car), the same man who didn't want her at his apartment, then is he the same man who is a possible person of interest? Please, if possible, be very concise on the multiple men. TIA

MOO

Why didn't the guy want her in the apartment?

I think poor Subie is giving us info as he gets it hoping maybe we can sift thru it and get some clues.
its my opinion Jenna is a drifter possibly a grifter.

I do not think her family knew her or what she was up to. So I don't think its Subies fault we are getting lots of conflicting info.

I also think there is a lot we are not being told.
jmo jmo

We really know nothing on this apartment or how she met said.guy that lives there. We had asked her several times where she was staying and all she ever mentioned is that a "friend" was letting her crash on the couch .

We really know nothing on this apartment or how she met said.guy that lives there. We had asked her several times where she was staying and all she ever mentioned is that a "friend" was letting her crash on the couch .

how long has she been gone from home? (before she went missing)
living on ppls couches.

how long has she been gone from home? (before she went missing)
living on ppls couches.
If I recall it was around april or may she moved out of parents house.

So she has been gone for a while? Soooo
Someone is helping her out.

@ Shiresleuths and Stanly; Could you ask the mod (greater than) to remove your post of the timeline with the link and stuff about the court stuff. In the most recent one I deleted almost everything about it. Other wise people will keep on copying it....thanks....
No prob. Have reported on my relevant post asking for the quote to be removed.

I do not think she is hiding out on money she stole way back in Feb.

But i do question how she can live without$$$$$$$$$$$$

I think she is fine and just does not want to be found.
no one seems to know alot about her or how she lives her life.
Seems she wants it that way.
Apparently LE suggested it. How are you Eileen? Did Irma pass quietly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim