GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was just the Tapestry. She had some friends over for a small get together I believe Thursday night and didn't clean up the rooms upstairs. This info came out later from a friend that was over there . Right now we know of Jenna and 2 others that were at the house for sure that night . Trying to find out who else may have been there.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
I'm just not following the sequence of events. When did you see Jenna last? Friday a.m. you said her car was definitely there. Did you see and speak to Jenna Friday a.m. and was that the last time you saw her? Was the house in disarray then after the friends stayed Thursday night? Perhaps the quilt went missing Thursday and you didn't notice it if you didnt notice it on the Saturday. Were the friends still there Friday a.m. ? The vet saw Jenna Friday p.m. when giving the meds to the cat. Is that confirmed by the vet and what time on the Friday p.m. was that? Is that the actual last time anyone has reported seeing or speaking to her or is that the SC friend?

We didn't know that morning she was missing for sure . I tried calling her that morning and her phone rang then went to voice mail. Had assumed she was sleeping in . Came by the house and she was not there and then assumed she may have just run out quickly for an errand. It wasn't until that night when I was at a wedding that we realized something was wrong.
My parents and I both got calls from the vet assistant that he wasn't able to get in and her phone was now dead.
Sunday they helped me (from Canada) to being the process of the missing persons report. It was on Sunday also that I had just noticed the tapestry missing.

It was just the Tapestry. She had some friends over for a small get together I believe Thursday night and didn't clean up the rooms upstairs. This info came out later from a friend that was over there . Right now we know of Jenna and 2 others that were at the house for sure that night . Trying to find out who else may have been there.

With all due respect:
- Some of this is new information to us here at WS.

- some of this does not exactly match up/jibe with what you originally told us, or what I (maybe others) originally understood about the Saturday morning/realizing Jenna was missing.

I realize that you and your family are completely overwhelmed and it must be very difficult to organize your thoughts & réponses coherently. I am not reproaching you.

However, might I respectfully suggest that you take a step back, and try and give a clear account of times/interaction between you, parents, vet assistant & Jenna the day before and the day of her disappearance.

Please take all the time you need to do so.

I'm just not following the sequence of events. When did you see Jenna last? Friday a.m. you said her car was definitely there. Did you see and speak to Jenna Friday a.m. and was that the last time you saw her? Was the house in disarray then after the friends stayed Thursday night? Perhaps the quilt went missing Thursday and you didn't notice it if you didnt notice it on the Saturday. Were the friends still there Friday a.m. ? The vet saw Jenna Friday p.m. when giving the meds to the cat. Is that confirmed by the vet and what time on the Friday p.m. was that? Is that the actual last time anyone has reported seeing or speaking to her or is that the SC friend?
I saw her Friday A.M that was that last time I saw her.

Vet Saw her Friday afternoon. I believe 2pm ish.(memory is vague on that)

I talked to her that evening to confirm everything was ok for the rest of the weekend .

We know Friday night she had been in contact with this person's of interest via texting / calling / and seeing him. According to him she came to his apartment. Approx 10 pm

She was also in contact with one other guy that night on and off between 8 and 10 pm. From interviews with him. He advised her not to come to his part of town (college Park) with my mom's car, and that he would meet her closer to her apartment. According to him she never showed.

We know a little after this she has gone to that Wendys. Then back to either her apartment or this town home I mentioned earlier . It is right behind her apartment. Could be Google error

Presumably we assume she made it back to parents house somewhere between 1130 and 130 am. Again I don't know on this as her timeline activity dies around then with her going down to midtown . So we do not know for sure what happened around then

She had also been in contact with her friend in S.C around 11:45 pm and then her last text with her was around 1:30 - 2 am. Saying laying down

Regarding the tapestry it could have already been gone at that point, I came by Saturday but I had not been in that room to notice it until Sunday was I was sitting in there waiting for the Police to arrive

This is about as clear as I can be on this at this point. There are things the LE knows that they won't tell us and there are things they don't want us to talk about on here. Again apologies on this

I saw her Friday A.M that was that last time I saw her.

Vet Saw her Friday afternoon. I believe 2pm ish.(memory is vague on that)

I talked to her that evening to confirm everything was ok for the rest of the weekend .

We know Friday night she had been in contact with this person's of interest via texting / calling / and seeing him. According to him she came to his apartment. Approx 10 pm

She was also in contact with one other guy that night on and off between 8 and 10 pm. From interviews with him. He advised her not to come to his part of town (college Park) with my mom's car, and that he would meet her closer to her apartment. According to him she never showed.

We know a little after this she has gone to that Wendys. Then back to either her apartment or this town home I mentioned earlier . It is right behind her apartment. Could be Google error

Presumably we assume she made it back to parents house somewhere between 1130 and 130 am. Again I don't know on this as her timeline activity dies around then with her going down to midtown . So we do not know for sure what happened around then

She had also been in contact with her friend in S.C around 11:45 pm and then her last text with her was around 1:30 - 2 am. Saying laying down

Regarding the tapestry it could have already been gone at that point, I came by Saturday but I had not been in that room to notice it until Sunday was I was sitting in there waiting for the Police to arrive

Ok so you spoke to her last on Friday evening (time? by phone? ) and the SC friend also spoke to her by phone? approx 11.45 p.m. Hopefully the phone will have a cell phone tower location of those calls that may help to locate where she was. Was she at home when you spoke to her by phone do you know? Thank you for clarifying some of these points for us.

Ok so you spoke to her last on Friday evening (time? by phone? ) and the SC friend also spoke to her by phone? approx 11.45 p.m. Hopefully the phone will have a cell phone tower location of those calls that may help to locate where she was. Was she at home when you spoke to her by phone do you know? Thank you for clarifying some of these points for us.
Yes I believe I spoke to her around 4-5 pm (vague memory on that)

TMobile told me last location info is purged every 24 hours. Not sure if police can get more info

I do not know for sure if she was at home when I spoke to her .

Also with regards to any of the gas stations that were mapped earlier we do not have any more info on those. The only thing really confirmed is that Wendy's based on the straw wrapper in my mom's car / passenger seat pushed back.

Sorry for any discrepancies. We have been spending time with the p.i putting a time line together as well.

Yes I believe I spoke to her around 4-5 pm (vague memory on that)

I do not know for sure if she was at home when I spoke to her .

RSBM & BBM

Checking your own phone records on this call (I assume it was a call?) might help refresh your memory/pin down the time?

When you say "home" above, do you mean at your parents' house, or do you mean at Jenna's apartment?

RSBM & BBM

Checking your own phone records on this call (I assume it was a call?) might help refresh your memory/pin down the time?

When you say "home" above, do you mean at your parents' house, or do you mean at Jenna's apartment?
Yes parents house

Curious. I was under the impression the guy who lived in the townhouse that was found through google timeline was the one who said they had plans but she didn't show up. Is that not correct?

Curious. I was under the impression the guy who lived in the townhouse that was found through google timeline was the one who said they had plans but she didn't show up. Is that not correct?
At this point honestly I don't know . The police were supposed to check this town home but won't tell me what they have found. The odd thing is the town home like I said is behind her apt.
We do not know anymore on this

Last update including posts by Subie (VI) brother. For the record: I have contact with the mod..and ask him/her to remove all former timelines from this thread.

Timeline Jenna van Gelderen missing

Jenna, 25years old, 4”11’, 140 lbs, long dark hair, pierced ears. Address; 2255 Lenox Road. Atlanta PD Zone 2 DeKalbcounty. ‘Lenox Woods apartments’, livingright between the areas Buckhead and Midtown.
https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindJennaVG/
About herliving space/apartment ‘She would never tell us this address, we only found outthrough the P.I and the police. Accordingto them she is on the lease. Prior we didn't know this and though she wasjust saying on a friend's couch according to what she had told us. Post bybrother 313.
Missingfrom Parents house; address; From media….Near Emory University, posted byher parents on Facebook page. 1289,Oakdale road, Atlanta. August, 26 Updates flyer address parents…Druid Hillshome, GA. DeKalb county, GA
Distancebetween her apartment and parents address: 3 miles
She hadbeen seeing a career coach / counselor every week as well to help get her ontrack to finding a new job and working with her mental illness / minor autismto help with work skills. Post by brother nr. 167
Jenna is inthe autism spectrum; has a form of high-functioning autism. can easily bemanipulated and doesn't realize what she is doing is bad. However she alwaysalways said that she would never do drugs and would say it in a pretty big tone. Post by brother nr. 168.
Parentsaddress on the drivers license. Postbrother nr 323
Car spottedin other state in July 2017? She frequently went up to South Carolina (believedby brother to be in Greenville area, post nr. 355) to babysit for a friend .Have spoken to said friend several times and she is one of her best friends,post brother nr 328
Rumorsabout Jenna being a sex worker have never been confirmed. Post brother nr. 330According to parents this was said by a disgruntled ex-boyfriend. Post nr. 384.
Rumorsabout Jenna going missing before are not true according to the parents. Never, absolutely never - never disappeared,”Jenna’s father said. “If she ever went to South Carolina, that’s the furthestshe's ever gone. We knew where she was going, who she was going to be with andshe was always in contact with us.” Post nr. 384.
August 16, 2016 last post public post of Jenna on her ownFacebookaccount, post is about looking for a job
January – March 2017
We trackedthis phone no I found on metro to a number that showed up a lot Jan - March andthen died off around when she said it was finished . Was also was around thetime of the supposed theft. Post by brother 167.
February 2017.

• Shehad a job back in Feb at the pet store but we found out through a friend shehad been fired for theft at the store. Which is really not like her.
  • Wefound out large sums of money had been taken in total from various times fromher register. She was arrested, and through the court case, we were able tohave the sentence reduced to a misdemeanor. She would not tell us where themoney went and that she was "framed" by a manager. I am starting to think that maybe she did dothis and paid one of these guys with the money. Posted by brother post162.
  • Afriend was able to confirm that she back in Feb was on and off with another guywho was violent , but again she would not tell us who and that it was done andnever happening again. Post by brother nr. 167 Does one of herfriends know this person?
  • Originallytheft by talking, reduced by misdemeanor and nixed. http://justice.fultoncountyga.gov/PASupCrtCM/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=7400697
  • Atfirst she had to go to court plea at 8/21, but the case was settled before soshe didn’t had to go there anymore.
  • Thiskind of behavior was labeled as uncharacteristic for Jenna.
  • It appears in February she switched to a newemail for her Apple ID which we do not have. Post by brother nr. 367
August 14, 2017 Jenna became a member of Atlanta Housing groupon August 14, 2017, Jenna reacted on post of somebody asking for a roommate,planning to move in September 2017. Send me a message <name> ASAP. Onquestions about the neighborhood the girl’s post asking for a roommate; “Jenna was living right between those twoareas (Buckhead and Midtown)” post nr. 462
August 15, 16, 17 no known activity

• Parentsleft for Canada on? Jenna agreed on house sitting She arrived at the house on? With her car? Did she meet her parents beforethey left? Key to the house turnedover/she had her own set? Did they met,what was her state of mind? and watch over the old dear cat. Parentswere planning to stay in Canada until August 26 (post 34, by brother)
  • Jennatold vet and brother she would be there all weekend. Post number 34 by brother. Because she didn’t dare to give the medicineto the cat she was very attached to, so vet could help her giving the medicine(post by brother 34) Why didbrother come over? “We know shewould have worked with me and the vet assistant (who didn't have a key to thehouse) if she had planned to leave” post34 by brother….did she plannedto leave….I’m not getting this…..
August 18, Friday

• Friendtalked to her briefly before she left (to where?) By media ….he told the police. Face to face, by phone. What time? Friday night she had left a friendsplace to come home around 11 pm, in mother's car. Why in mother’s car? (post 34 by brother) He claims she wanted a relationship but he didnot knowing the theft issue. Posted by brother post 167
  • Anotherfriend said she had a conversation with Van Gelderen. From media (face to face, on the phone?)on Saturday <after Friday12 pm> and later received atext saying she was lying down. Therehad to be some contact prior….you don’t send somebody out of the blue a textmessage that you are lying down. We are not sure that it was Jenna thatactually send that text.
  • 2am had sent a text to a friend that she was going to bed. (post 34 by brother) The friend at 2 am was on T-Mobile account anda very good friend in Sc my parents know well Jenna used to baby sit for her.She has not seen her either up that way. Post from brother 185
  • Jenna talked to her mother twicea day….also on august 18th ? Or were parents traveling on that day? How was contact with mother made, by phone,Facebook, did she came to parents house twice a day other way?
  • Accordingto everyone she had returned to my parents place that night. Post by brother nr310.
  • Iwas able to access the voice mail earlier on it and found a pocket dial at 11.50pm Friday . I have given the number to our p.i . I have been able to locatethat number tied to an Instagram account with references to pimping and clubson Cambelton Rd . Posted by brother post 135
  • Thenumber for the pocket dial was tied to an Instagram account as well that leadsme.to believe something more is up. Also metro pcs number as well. Metro pcsdid say her no she was not the primary account holder as well. Posted bybrother nr. 140. I’m not surewhat this means. Was the Metro pcs her second (not known by family) phone? Isshe wasn’t the primary account holder, who was? Was she listed as a user, was it somebody’selse phone entirely?
  • Ido have an Instagram account tied to the number I found last night just notsure if it is wise to post it publicly posted by brother nr. 180 Any follow through?
  • Theinsta is tied to a suspect that called her last not directly Jenna's insta.post by brother 191
  • Confusing post to me by Jubunatl,brother replying post nr. 188 : Is there a reason the trustworthy friend that is from South Carolina wascalling her at 2am? Nomentioning of this earlier in the thread. Seems like an odd time tochat. Did her or any of the more trustworthy longer term friends have anythingto say about the roommate or what kind of person he is? Brother’s response; They were always in contact through textseven late at night , but she was never informed by Jenna of her whereaboutspost 188
  • Throughaccess d.d. 8/31 on her e-mail and Facebook on family finds out on whatlocations she was and which locations she searches for on google maps:

• Visitedtownhome that she frequently went to
  • Searchedfor another address on Google, promptly after
  • Afterthat no activity, all activity meaning location tracking?end on 11.30 p.m. posts brother nr. 406 and 408
  • Newinfo found at 9/1 by brother. Driving from there <town home> down to midtown (14th andCrecsent Ave) which is near Opera night club. Post 464. According to info she did go the town home then/had the intention tomeet him? What is it with the town homeguy story? She went there for an appointment with him, but she didn’t comeaccording to his statement….. Is she didn’t go to the Opera night club, where was she going, whatcould be another destination in that area?
  • NDecatur road & Dekalb Industrial way Do we know a time?
  • 3stops maybe 4 stops at gas stations…Is there hard evidence that shevisited 3 maybe 4 gas stations, having a hard time finding this info again….witchone? Is there any info on what she persuaded …info from debet card? Are thereCCTV footages? Posted on Facebook Help find Jenna, probably posted by friend ofthe family, but still not hard info to put here.
  • Cheshireand Lavista road Do we know atime
  • Seenwith an unidentified male passenger in her mother’s car. Per FB Help find Jenna van Gelderen By whom?

• Maybe we should keep thefollowing thing in mind…”I read that google mapstimeline can be inaccurate at times. There are whole forums with peopleconfused as to why the timeline shows places they've never been too. Peoplewhose spouses are convinced they're cheating etc. because of inaccurate googletimeline. Sounds like if wifi signal is poor it can maybe pick up phone signalsof other people nearby...just something to consider” Post by Jbunatti, nr. 471. Seems likethe area is very unlikely to loose signals, but….
  • Thefamily sent the p.i to that address <townhome> and he talked to the guy there. He said they hadplans to meet for food but she never made it down there. At what time did they had anappointment? Did he call her when she didn’t show up, checked with her inanother way? Who is this person? What kind of relationship they had?
  • Accordingto brother the FBI talked to this townhome guy and his story was checked out. I really wonder what this story is…. Open question stays why is FBIinvolved, does family knows?
  • Thephone number of the townhome guy seems not the same as the pocket callnumber. Post by brother nr. 416
  • Shewas driving in her mums car that evening a dark red Mazda 3 sedan (2010). We also know that she was in my mom’scars is this a typo or doesmum own more than one car? mostof that night, so she had to have come back (with someone we assume) to havethe cars switched post by brother nr. 464 What was the reason she used mums car?
  • Weare still trying to piece together why Jenna was driving my mom's car Friday ,like if she loaned hers to a friend etc. We still do not know, however policenever finger printed it post by brother nr 605
  • Thereseems to be a comment on one of Jenna's friends' facebook pages where it seemslike the girl might have been with her that Friday night. The brother wastagged in the post but not sure he saw it. She's also a friend of brother Postnr. 568 and 571 Post on FB can’tconfirm She says she wishes she wouldn't have gone home that night. Thereference to 'home' could mean several different things.
August 19, Saturdaybrother called at around 9:30 Withcellular phone, number house parent? goes to parents house, arrivesthere at 10.30 am (Post brother nr. 162 ), to give the cat meds. .(from flyerand posts brother 34) Wasthere a problem with the vet, why was the vet not coming as scheduled, insteadbrother came?
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/dekalb-county/missing-dekalb-county-woman-disappeared-while-housesitting/599493475interview with family, video

• Jennanot at the house
  • Doorlocked (deadbolt was locked, post 619 bybrother)
  • Nosign of forced entry
  • TV-on
  • Lightson
  • Chargerat the house
  • Pairof shoes at the house
  • Jenna’s car gone (2010, Blue Mazda 6 sedan, licenseplate PWH5029, Noticeable scratches on driver side, dent on top of the trunk,and missing cross bar on the front grille) Is the car listed a stolen by now?
  • Jenna’sphone and purse not at the house
  • Motherscar at home (dark red Mazda 3 sedan (2010))
  • Housein some disarray (what kind?)
  • Noevidence of struggle
  • Tapestrymissing (It was an Egyptian tapestry / buffet cover from aroundWWII. Never had been appraised so don'tknow the worth, but it’s a very odd thing to take. (brother’s post 55)
  • Theonly thing I really know and have discussed with parents is that it is from myGrandfather / WWII era. It’s not something we ever really talked about. But Ido know that it was quite faded, and had a lot of birds on it. Retrieving itisn't so much important, but rather if anyone had tried to sell it to a pawnshop / craigslist in the past few days post by brother 156
  • The tapestry that is missing is part of a set2x end table covers (what is <the picture> posted) and a buffet coverthat was framed . The buffet cover is what is missing and very similar to this<the picture posted> Post by brother nr. 133 From Facebook by Leon vanGelderen: https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1624607500896522&id=100000418644521&set=a.973355179355094.1073741826.100000418644521&source=57&ref=content_filter
    approx. 2 feet by five feet (approx. 61 cm x 152 cm)
  • Tapestry was ina heavy frame, carefully removed by breaking a small piece of the glass andframe hung back on the wall. The frame definitely takes 2 people to put backup. Glass on the frame appears to have been cleaned as well, very odd.) Taken from frame, pictureavailable is a same kind of cloth but not theitem itself (brother’s post 55)
  • shouldmention on that picture frame, the missing piece of glass was still on theframe when I found it. It fell out when we and the police took the frame downto inspect and due to safety kept it off post of brother nr 264
  • What about the missing suitcase? Whendid the parents notice that a suitcase was missing? That's so weird because my parents were theones that noticed the suit case gone 2 days later from when I gave thestatement. I've been a little aggravated today that our statements are notright and thus transferring to the media, post by brother nr. 281 Did she bring the suitcase with heror was it in the house. How big was the suitcase? Big enough to transfer
    a person in?
  • Noactivity on social media accounts, bank accounts, phone….. (since the day shedisappeared)……after ? couldfamily, LE establish a time?
  • Jenna’spassport kept by parents at the bank
  • Bothphones are missing and off
  • Appearsthat Jenna has (besides a T-mobile onher parents account) a second phone where family didn’t know off….. Metro pcs. Alsoher other phone she was paying for on her own, not sure why. Would be helpfulto see the statements on the phone to see last calls and texts. We have gonethrough our family TMobile plan to see who she contacted last. Post bybrother 98.
  • Toiletriesand what not were still in the bathroom (post 81 by brother )
  • Throughaccess on her mails and Facebook on 8/31 family finds out that on 8/19 therewas no activity.
August 20, Sunday2017. Reported missing by brother
August 21,22, 23, 24 family is finding more out about the apartment /address Jennalived/stayed through P.I. and LE. Family is trying to find out about roommate….He don’t want towork with family. Says no to parents, post by brother nr 195

• Maleroommate says no access to the apartment. Told the family to need a warrant. Who is this person and why havedifficulties? How did Jenna getacquainted with this person and decide to live with them?
  • Wejust don't know on this. We tried to have her <Jenna> tell us but shewould not. Really starting to wonder about him as well and if he may be tied tosomething in this. Post brother, nr. 152
  • Distancebetween her apartment and the pet store she worked at in February is a 6minutes’ walk.
August 25,Friday

• Brothertalks to police about access to Jenna’s apartment. Her roommate won't allow usto, need the local police to go over there, but it’s been a week now and theystill have not spoken to the roommate(according to them Friday) post brother on Sunday nr. 149
August 26, Saturday.
Family getnews that she is found that night, but it turned up to be not correct. Post number 34, by brother of Jenna. Parents planned to come home ‘this Saturday”but returned earlier.
August 27,Sunday

• Wehave a few neighbors that have videos from their systems pointed at the street,unfortunately nothing directly on our street. Post by brother nr. 104
August 28, Monday.

• Thismorning with this new info it seems so now they are taking it more seriously <checkingapartment Jenna, strange behavior roommate> post brother nr. 182.
August 29,Tuesday

• CandlelightVigil for Jenna Van Gelderen 7:30 PM ·Congregation Shearith Israel - Atlanta · Atlanta, GA
  • Apartmenthas not been searched as far as I know unless done today. Post by brother nr.292
  • Apartmentis not in the same LE jurisdiction as the parents’ home (DeKalb and FultonCounty)
August 30,Wednesday

• Believeour LE has made contact with roommate and <we> should be hearing soon if he <policeman> is going tovisit the apt finally! Post by brother nr. 351.
  • Ifound her laptop the other day, she stopped using it months ago as It won'tturn on. Turned it over to the police to see if they can find anything on thedrive that may help. Post by brother nr. 359 Did this bring leads to go on?
  • SoI discovered today that Jenna for sure had iMessage enabled at least I believeso. I tried from my Mac to send her a text via iMessage to her phone number andit was delivered but not read. I Havegotten access to 2 icloud accounts now with old emails that she had and usingthe security questions. Post brother nr. 362. Did this bring leads to go on?
  • Brotheris trying to find out more about her e-mail accounts/Apple ID site. I've tried the 2 known emails that we havefor her and no luck. Post nr. 367.
  • OkI got in finally. I had been going to iCloud.com. I managed to figure out theright email from the Apple ID site and it shows her phone and phone no as alisted device. I have an old iPad thatI'm restoring with her account info. Itlooks like though and this is odd, it says no back ups of apps and dataavailable. All contacts and messages are wiped and photos only show January ofthis year and prior. Couldthis have something to do what happened in February, destroying evidence or berelated to the supposed violent boyfriend back in February? It's like she turned off all back-up settingsor someone wiped a lot of her phone. Post 369. Maybe somebody could change this stuff to a morecomprehending text, because this is out of my league.
  • Aboutthe supposed violent boyfriend back in February; We have just heard through thegrapevine of this but she would never tell us of this guy, there hasn't beenany contact from him or her in a while that we could find on the phone logsthough. Post of brother nr. 377.
  • Policeis going to interview friend(s) about the possible violent boyfriend she waswith in February. (myinterpretation bases on content of the post) Yup, p.i and police areinterviewing today. Post by brother nr. 375
  • Policevisited Jenna’s apartment. We got herstuff back yesterday <d.d.8/30> . Doesn't sound like they got anything of interest out of goingover there. Posted on 8/31 by brother, nr. 393 Needless to say that they didn’t find Jenna at theapartment. Were there only clothes, was there anything else retrieved from theapartment? Did she really had a room/bed there? Wat was the state of this room?Any signs that she had been there/lived there? Did the so called roommate really lived there? What happened to therent?
  • Aboutbringing the roommate for questioning and found items: Not aware of it, soundslike she just had some clothes there and that’s it. But again who knows at thispoint. I could speculate that the roommate got rid of stuff . Working to find out more this a.m . Stillsounds so fishy to me. Post by brother nr. 397
August 31,Thursday

• Heyguys sorry for the silence this morning. We have gotten access to her emailsand Facebook through some nifty work with T-Mobile. Google has a handy featurenow called time line in Google maps. If anyone has used before it's creepy butvery handy. Post by brother nr. 399
  • Thefamily has finally access to her mails and Facebook. Brother writes about thisin posts 401 and 403. We have gotten access to her emails and Facebook through somenifty work with T-Mobile. Google has a handy feature now called time line inGoogle maps. It shows right now her entire history of locations and whereaboutsfor Friday the 18, including locations she search on maps. Sat 19 no activity
September1, Friday

• Soupdates.. long day yesterday <d.d.9/1> The tricky part right now is figuring out the last few hoursbefore her activity ends. There is this apartment / townhome I mentioned. Stillfiguring out the deal with that and then I discovered that the timeline goes abit more and shows driving from there down to midtown (14th and Crecsent Ave)which is near Opera night club. We also know that she was in my mom’s car mostof that night, so she had to have come back (with someone we assume) to havethe cars switched <because her mother’s car was atthe parents’ house>
September 2, Saturday
September 3, Sunday
September4, Monday

• Thereis a $10,000 reward for info leading to her return per Help Find Jenna FB site.
September5,6 Tuesday, Wednesday
September7, Thursday

• Thereis a person of interest (officially?) Persons name known by family. 33 years and about 6 feet, working insecurity, known to Jenna, probably February from Pet shop. < I want to be careful about thedetails>
Hey guys sorry for the absence this week. Beentrying to refocus on my own job search. We have a persons of interest. He is the lastperson to see her that Friday night and his stories keep changing on when andwhere he saw her and has previously been at the house and driven Jenna's caraccording to friends. <modsnip> <I can’t put name up here> We have an email tip line aswell FindJennaNow@gmail.com. Post by brother nr. 755

Just doing a :bump: of Boh time line for Stanly and also for the newbies -Welcome aboard.

After the various new info am anticipating some changes.

Thank you.

Do your phone records, and vet tech's phone records shed any light on timing of calls?
I don't have the vet tech phone records.
Will try to get mine once I am back on desktop. My phone log on my phone only goes back to the 25th of Aug

Has there been any searches/of neighboring areas for the car? Updates on car? If any help/volunteer help is needed for this I live close to Atlanta. Hate the family having so many questions unanswered..

Welcome lilgup and ce73418. Your local knowledge and help is appreciated.

I don't have the vet tech phone records.
Will try to get mine once I am back on desktop. My phone log on my phone only goes back to the 25th of Aug

So at present it seems the SC friend was the last to speak to J at 11.45 p.m. approx. Have LE and you spoken to this friend? What did they discuss and did the friend know where J was when they spoke?
Also, can you confirm your last call to J from your phone records and the vet's call. Have you requested J phone log details from T.mobile and the other phone company? Also, do you know the primary account holder of that other phone and have LE subpoena'd the details?

I do hope the tracking down of these details will help the investigation.

Has there been any searches/of neighboring areas for the car? Updates on car? If any help/volunteer help is needed for this I live close to Atlanta. Hate the family having so many questions unanswered..
Maybe looking to see if any Mazda 6's like J's are/have been sold. I found a similar one for sale in Atlanta on craigslist but wasn't sure how long it had been up so would appreciate anyone else checking these out. As you are local you may know of other local advertising areas also.

I was at the house Friday a.m to give the cat her meds, I remember seeing the car there . Sorry guys I forgot I had muted this for a bit when I was working on my job hunting

Hi Subie....What time were you there? So she had already arrived at your parents house? Where was Jenna? Was she there, did you talk to her? Was your mother's car gone? From what day off Jenna agreed to watch the cat/house sit? Was every thing ok in the house? Could you see Jenna had been there already?

Hi Subie....What time were you there? So she had already arrived at your parents house? Where was Jenna? Was she there, did you talk to her? Was your mother's car gone? From what day off Jenna agreed to watch the cat/house sit? Was every thing ok in the house? Could you see Jenna had been there already?
I was there at 1030 am Saturday. That's when I noticed the lights on and the TV on

So at present it seems the SC friend was the last to speak to J at 11.45 p.m. approx. Have LE and you spoken to this friend? What did they discuss and did the friend know where J was when they spoke?
Also, can you confirm your last call to J from your phone records and the vet's call. Have you requested J phone log details from T.mobile and the other phone company? Also, do you know the primary account holder of that other phone and have LE subpoena'd the details?

I do hope the tracking down of these details will help the investigation.
The LE has spoken to the sc friend , as well as the p.i and my parents .she did not know where Jenna was.

We are on a family TMobile plan. My dad is the account holder and pulled the logs first thing to begin contacting people on there . We also have access to her Metro Pcs line as well

I was there at 1030 am Saturday. That's when I noticed the lights on and the TV on

Hi Subie...my questions are about Friday...you noticed her car was at your parents house. Was you mum's car gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double