GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fed Ex may perhaps line up with her stops. If someone had taken advantage of her trust, could she have been going to P.O. boxes?

Coincidence or not, here is what I found.

Known stop
*2319 Cheshire Bridge Rd*
Fed Ex -
2441*Cheshire Bridge Rd*NE

Known stop
*1940 Piedmont Ave*
Fed Ex
2561*Piedmont Rd*NE, Atlanta*

Known stop
*2077 N Decatur Rd*
Fed Ex -
2088 N Decatur Rd, Decatur, GA*

I haven't been able to follow through to see EXACTLY how far apart these addresses are.
I'm working on it and would appreciate any local input.
Also what about indoor storage places?
I'm still looking for a common "denominator" here.

I grew up north of Atlanta, so I am not very familiar with the area.
I think my kids know their way around Atlanta better than I do.

Also, Jenna has a page on a Georgia college site.
Her interests and music. choices are in line with the studio. Or were a few years ago.

Here:

"For my major, I was recently undecided, now I am in the Digital Media major. I really like computers and I am very interested to see where I can go with this major.

Hobbies / InterestsListening to Music
Hip Hop
Rap"

http://wiki.ggc.usg.edu/wiki/Jenna_Van_Gelderen

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

There is so much we do not know about these stops that it is hard to draw any conclusions from them. We are not sure of the time of each stop, the length of time at each stop, the order of the stops or the value of items purchased. I find the lack of info telling. I think LE is withholding info purposefully
Welcome Fiddle. There is limited info in the article and in the timeline (post 2 of this thread) agreed. What do you think LE are withholding?

Fed Ex may perhaps line up with her stops. If someone had taken advantage of her trust, could she have been going to P.O. boxes?

Known stop
Fed Ex -

Known stop
*1940 Piedmont Ave*
Fed Ex

Known stop
*2077 N Decatur Rd*
Fed Ex -

I haven't been able to follow through to see EXACTLY how far apart these addresses are.

Her interests and music. choices are in line with the studio. Or were a few years ago.

Here:

"For my major, I was recently undecided, now I am in the Digital Media major. I really like computers and I am very interested to see where I can go with this major.

Hip Hop
Rap"

That's a very interesting catch. So it could be pick up or drop offs to these ?

I just noticed the article states she used the debit card that night and we know she was at home for Subie's visit in the morning and for the vet in the afternoon so they do seem to be all that evening.

If we compare the google timeline to these stops, we may get the approx times. So English ave at 10 p.m. and then she drove to Wendy's. The POI arranged to meet her at 10 p.m. but she didn't show. (Taken from timeline in post 2 in this thread) What time was the BP stop from FB?

Family friend on the Help Find Jenna FB page says Jenna was at the Cheshire Bridge/Lavista BP "around 11 p.m."

Lavista turns into Lindbergh at that intersection.

Person #3 - the one she was supposed to meet up with said he was going to meet her in the Lindbergh area but said she never showed.

"Person 3: Is another guy friend she was supposed to meet with Friday night in College Park but was told not come down with my Moms car, would meet her around Lindbergh area, but she never showed. This is the guy that I found with the instagram profile that lead me to believe some kind of pimping or trafficking might be going on. He called twice at 11 and 1150 that night (pocket dials). Assuming this might be because she never showed?"

I guess my question is if that time and place is accurate and only Subie could tell us that. If it is, why did she drive back up to that BP from Northside Drive area? College Park is not close to the Lindbergh area. Actually, it's closer to where she was at Northside Dr. If she didn't show up yet was in the general area at a gas station and not answering his calls (at least the first one at 11), that seems weird to me, imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Family friend on the Help Find Jenna FB page says Jenna was at the Cheshire Bridge/Lavista BP "around 11 p.m."

Lavista turns into Lindbergh at that intersection.

Person #3 - the one she was supposed to meet up with said he was going to meet her in the Lindbergh area but said she never showed.

"Person 3: Is another guy friend she was supposed to meet with Friday night in College Park but was told not come down with my Moms car, would meet her around Lindbergh area, but she never showed. This is the guy that I found with the instagram profile that lead me to believe some kind of pimping or trafficking might be going on. He called twice at 11 and 1150 that night (pocket dials). Assuming this might be because she never showed?"

I guess my question is if that time and place is accurate and only Subie could tell us that. If it is, why did she drive back up to that BP from Northside Drive area? College Park is not close to the Lindbergh area. Actually, it's closer to where she was at Northside Dr. If she didn't show up yet was in the general area at a gas station and not answering his calls (at least the first one at 11), that seems weird to me, imo.

Based on the info Pamela has provided, perhaps she was collecting something from the fedex box that she would deliver to person 3. I can't think of any reason unless she had already decided she wasn't going to meet him or he has lied and did meet her. JMO.

Known stop
Fed Ex -

Known stop
*1940 Piedmont Ave*
Fed Ex

Known stop
*2077 N Decatur Rd*
Fed Ex -

Here:

Hip Hop
Rap"

What about those amazon lockers? They are at gas stations sometimes...

Known stop
Fed Ex -

Known stop
*1940 Piedmont Ave*
Fed Ex

Known stop
*2077 N Decatur Rd*
Fed Ex -

Here:

Hip Hop
Rap"

I haven't looked at all of them but the 2 Piedmont addresses aren't really near each other from a walking standpoint. Notice one is Ave and one is Rd, not the same street. They are like 1.5 miles apart, which isn't far but it wouldn't make any sense to park 1.5 miles away and walk.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Lets say when we were told "The seat was pushed all the way back" that it meant it was fully reclined. Plus her last message was "I'm laying down". I bet she was laying down in her car taking a nap.
I sleep in my car about once a month. Usually because I'm too tired to drive home from a long shift at work. I recline the seat all the way back and lay down and go to sleep. When I wake up the first thing I got to do is find a place to go to the bathroom aka a tree. I think looking up and down the street where the car was found in the bushes behind the buildings is the place to look.

Lets say when we were told "The seat was pushed all the way back" that it meant it was fully reclined. Plus her last message was "I'm laying down". I bet she was laying down in her car taking a nap.
I sleep in my car about once a month. Usually because I'm too tired to drive home from a long shift at work. I recline the seat all the way back and lay down and go to sleep. When I wake up the first thing I got to do is find a place to go to the bathroom aka a tree. I think looking up and down the street where the car was found in the bushes behind the buildings is the place to look.
Not reclined all the way back like for sleeping. Just seat rails all the way back, and the vertical height pushed all the way down .

Jenna had also been driving my mom's car that night so unless she went home switched cars and then went back out to go sleep in her car somewhere , I don't know how that would work ?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Not reclined all the way back like for sleeping. Just seat rails all the way back, and the vertical height pushed all the way down .

Jenna had also been driving my mom's car that night so unless she went home switched cars and then went back out to go sleep in her car somewhere , I don't know how that would work ?

One of the gas station stops was close to Emory so maybe that was when she swopped cars. Why swop cars at all is what I find strange. If there is a time available for the Emory stop, that may help. She also may have put some fuel in mum's car before swopping .
Re J's Mazda, J could have been waiting to meet someone and reclined the seat to listen to music while waiting also.

Thanks Subie :) and the fact she didnt take any toiletries and cosmestics makes me think she wasn't planning on sleeping in her car and even running away at all.

I cant shake the concern i have that someone who saw her that eve is trying to stage her running away. I cant explain how everything fits in, in a particular order. I am trying to look at all angles and theories but nothing else can convince me otherwise right now.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Hope this is going well. This update included posts from Thread 1 and Thread 2 until this post. New info/changed info in red text. T1/T2 meaning thread numbers. VI is Subie. Post numbers may be off a little sometimes, because of modsnips (sorry for that upfront) Still not sure where to place the gas station stops in the time line, but tried to put them in where it would be logical according to the story and times we do know.

TimelineFriday 8/18 and 8/19 timewise
Friday

? a.m. Brothergoes to parents’ house. This is the last time he saw her. Jenna’s car is at thehouse. He doesn’t know about mom’ car,because this car is normally in the garage and not directly visible.

2 p.m. Vet-assistantgoes to parent’ house. Doesn’t have a key to the house, so Jenna had to bethere to let him in.

4-5 p.m. Brother talked by phone with Jenna. Her location atthat point is unknown by him.

Around 6 p.m Person 6 T2 #324 Girlfriendwas with Jenna that day and took an Uber taxi home, before Jenna went out again. T2 #84 VI

8-10 p.m. Onand off with some guy. Person 3 T2 # 324 VI. Is another guy friend she was supposed tomeet with Friday night in College Park but was told not come down with my Momscar, would meet her around Lindbergh area, but she never showed. This is theguy that I found with the Instagram profile that lead me to believe some kindof pimping or trafficking might be going on. Hecalled twice at 11 and 11. 50 that night (pocket dials). From interviewswith him, according VI. Atwhat time did they supposed to meet up and where, around Lindbergh area seem prettybig to find somebody.

? Searched for an address on Google. We know she specificallysearched for that town home address that Wednesday (could this be atypo?) and when I search more on her timeline that is the address thatshows up (not her apt specifically). It is a gated community (townhome) but itis literally behind her apt. Isthis the ex-boyfriends apartment? If she searched for it on Wednesday whysearch it again as it was so close to her own apartment. I think she wouldremembered it where it was. Or could somebody else have searched for it withher phone?

? Believedto have visited townhome where she frequently went to According to brother this townhome is behindJenna’s apartment. Is thisex-boyfriends apartment? If it is,according to him she arrived there around 10.pm.

10 p.m. According to POI Person 1. T2# 324 Jenna came to his apartment. = Ex boyfriend, she broke up with in February talked to her briefly before she left (to where?) Friday night shehad left a friends place to come home (what is home mean, her parents’ house orher own apartment around 11 pm) in mother'scar. (post 34 by brother) He claims shewanted a relationship but he did not knowing the theft issue. Posted by brotherpost 167. Where is this friends place? The place Jenna stopped at 10 pm throughGoogle timeline does not add up with the statement of the POI’s that she was athis address at 10 pm., because it is in adifferent area.

? Drivingfrom there <town home?>Is this ex-boyfriends apartment? downto midtown (14th and Crecsent Ave) which is near Opera night club. Post 464.

? Accordingto brother the google maps timeline shows she drove to Wendy’s. T1 # 966 VI

Ca. 10 p.m. She stopped in the Area of English Avenue (North and NorthsideDrive) for about 5-6 minutes. In which car? RegardingEnglish Ave stop. No specifics only Google Timeline. The place Jenna stopped at 10 pm does not add up with thestatement of the POI that she was at his address at 10 pm., because it is in adifferent area. In witch car?

I don’t know the city, does thissound logical, are those stops en route to Wendy’s?
10:30 p.m. Verified friend has spoken to her that night and he recallsher driving my mom's car. T1 # 612 VI. Is it possible to pinpoint where hesaw her?

? Debet cardused at Texaco @ N Decatur Rd

? Debet cardused at DeKalb Industrial Chevron @ Cheshire Bridge

11 p.m. Pocket Dial from Person 3, T2# 324 VI By voicemail on Metro pcs Jenna Number (also a metro pcs number) is tied to anInstagram account with references to pimping and clubs on Cambelton Rd . T1 #135 VI.

11 p.m. Debet card used at LaVista Wendy's at 1940 PiedmontRoad. Really confirmed is that Wendy'sbased on the straw wrapper in my mom's car / passenger seat pushed back. T1 #833 VI

Around 11 p.m “CheshireBridge/Lavista BP " Lavista turns into Lindbergh at that intersection. T2#484 NN Was she going to meet person 3 after all?
? Debetcard used at Chevron @ N Decatur Rd & Clairemont

? Seenwith an unidentified male passenger in her mother’s car. Per FB Help find Jenna van Gelderen. By whom, where and what time?

11:30 p.m. After that no activity, I suspectright now that both her phones went on power saving mode (meaning all syncingand tracking stops to conserve battery but can still text / call). Her Androidon metro line appears to go into power saving mode around 11:30 pm. This couldbe why her Google Timeline stops tracking at 11:30 pm on her Metro PCs phone. PostT2 #53 VI

11:30-1:30 Timeline activity off after goingdown to midtown. Family does not know if she went back to the house and if shedid on what time, with or without somebody and if and when she left again with her own car and if somebody else was withher. Post T2 #53 VI According to everyone she hadreturned to my parents place that night. T1 # 310 VI. How do they know?

11:45 p.m. In contact with her S.C. friend, must have been aconversation on the phone, because S.C. friend didn’t know where Jenna was atthat point. Prior info states the S.C.friend talked to Jenna on Saturday, so after 12 pm/midnight.

11.50 p.m. By voicemail on Metro pcs Jenna: pocket call from somebody. Number (also a metro pcs number) is tied to an Instagram account withreferences to pimping and clubs on Cambelton Rd = Person3 T1 # 135 VI.

1:30-2 a.m. Text message to S.C. friend, saying ‘laying down’. We are not sure that it was Jenna that actually send that text.

1.30 a.m. iPhone on Tmobile going into power saving modearound 1:30 am as all tracking info seems to stop then. On her iPhone, itappears she had iCloud tracking off as well as Google Time Line not enabledfrom the get go. Post T2 #53 VI

Saturday
9:30 a.m. Brother calls Jenna, phone goes tovoicemail

? p.m. Vet came to the house, can’t get in, no key, Jennanot there. Phone is dead.

10:30 a.m. Brother is at the parents’ house, Jenna is not there. Jenna’s car is not at the house, her mom’s caris.

Also, there are times when my mileage tracker on my phone does not pick up that I stopped driving or the most accurate location. So, my address isn't the address that shows on the tracker. It shows like a landmark...leasing office. At the Exxon, it shows that I'm at the gas station when I'm in my car across the street at an antique store.

I know I'm all over the place. My apologies. Sort of free flow thinking. Thank you

IIRC from my understanding, the Wendy’s and gas station locations were tracked by her purchases from her card and not her phone/gps tracking.

She may have also gone somewhere near each gas station, but I think we know her card was used at each of them & the Wendy’s.

Thanks Subie :) and the fact she didnt take any toiletries and cosmestics makes me think she wasn't planning on sleeping in her car and even running away at all.

I cant shake the concern i have that someone who saw her that eve is trying to stage her running away. I cant explain how everything fits in, in a particular order. I am trying to look at all angles and theories but nothing else can convince me otherwise right now.

Same

i said the same thing.

What about those amazon lockers? They are at gas stations sometimes...

Sorry - can't figure out how to edit my post - but there are no Amazon lockers at those locations.

IIRC from my understanding, the Wendy’s and gas station locations were tracked by her purchases from her card and not her phone/gps tracking.

She may have also gone somewhere near each gas station, but I think we know her card was used at each of them & the Wendy’s.
Thats a point actually, how come her Google Timeline didnt record the gas station stops?

One of the gas station stops was close to Emory so maybe that was when she swopped cars. Why swop cars at all is what I find strange. If there is a time available for the Emory stop, that may help. She also may have put some fuel in mum's car before swopping .
Re J's Mazda, J could have been waiting to meet someone and reclined the seat to listen to music while waiting also.
She didn't swap cars, that's what her brother is saying. She was in her mom's car. Also, she didn't recline the seat. It was pushed back (as if someone very tall were driving). She is quite short, she wouldn't be able to drive with it that far back.

If it's NOT someone who found the car and was joyriding - then I wonder, how tall are the ex-boyfriend and the roommate?

(To put the seat as low as it would go also tells me it *could* be because the person is tall. Over 6 feet.)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hope this is going well. This update included posts from Thread 1 and Thread 2 until this post. New info/changed info in red text. T1/T2 meaning thread numbers. VI is Subie. Post numbers may be off a little sometimes, because of modsnips (sorry for that upfront) Still not sure where to place the gas station stops in the time line, but tried to put them in where it would be logical according to the story and times we do know.

TimelineFriday 8/18 and 8/19 timewise
Friday

? a.m. Brothergoes to parents’ house. This is the last time he saw her. Jenna’s car is at thehouse. He doesn’t know about mom’ car,because this car is normally in the garage and not directly visible.

2 p.m. Vet-assistantgoes to parent’ house. Doesn’t have a key to the house, so Jenna had to bethere to let him in.

4-5 p.m. Brother talked by phone with Jenna. Her location atthat point is unknown by him.

Around 6 p.m Person 6 T2 #324 Girlfriendwas with Jenna that day and took an Uber taxi home, before Jenna went out again. T2 #84 VI

8-10 p.m. Onand off with some guy. Person 3 T2 # 324 VI. Is another guy friend she was supposed tomeet with Friday night in College Park but was told not come down with my Momscar, would meet her around Lindbergh area, but she never showed. This is theguy that I found with the Instagram profile that lead me to believe some kindof pimping or trafficking might be going on. Hecalled twice at 11 and 11. 50 that night (pocket dials). From interviewswith him, according VI. Atwhat time did they supposed to meet up and where, around Lindbergh area seem prettybig to find somebody.

? Searched for an address on Google. We know she specificallysearched for that town home address that Wednesday (could this be atypo?) and when I search more on her timeline that is the address thatshows up (not her apt specifically). It is a gated community (townhome) but itis literally behind her apt. Isthis the ex-boyfriends apartment? If she searched for it on Wednesday whysearch it again as it was so close to her own apartment. I think she wouldremembered it where it was. Or could somebody else have searched for it withher phone?

? Believedto have visited townhome where she frequently went to According to brother this townhome is behindJenna’s apartment. Is thisex-boyfriends apartment? If it is,according to him she arrived there around 10.pm.

10 p.m. According to POI Person 1. T2# 324 Jenna came to his apartment. = Ex boyfriend, she broke up with in February talked to her briefly before she left (to where?) Friday night shehad left a friends place to come home (what is home mean, her parents’ house orher own apartment around 11 pm) in mother'scar. (post 34 by brother) He claims shewanted a relationship but he did not knowing the theft issue. Posted by brotherpost 167. Where is this friends place? The place Jenna stopped at 10 pm throughGoogle timeline does not add up with the statement of the POI’s that she was athis address at 10 pm., because it is in adifferent area.

? Drivingfrom there <town home?>Is this ex-boyfriends apartment? downto midtown (14th and Crecsent Ave) which is near Opera night club. Post 464.

? Accordingto brother the google maps timeline shows she drove to Wendy’s. T1 # 966 VI

Ca. 10 p.m. She stopped in the Area of English Avenue (North and NorthsideDrive) for about 5-6 minutes. In which car? RegardingEnglish Ave stop. No specifics only Google Timeline. The place Jenna stopped at 10 pm does not add up with thestatement of the POI that she was at his address at 10 pm., because it is in adifferent area. In witch car?

I don’t know the city, does thissound logical, are those stops en route to Wendy’s?
10:30 p.m. Verified friend has spoken to her that night and he recallsher driving my mom's car. T1 # 612 VI. Is it possible to pinpoint where hesaw her?

? Debet cardused at Texaco @ N Decatur Rd

? Debet cardused at DeKalb Industrial Chevron @ Cheshire Bridge

11 p.m. Pocket Dial from Person 3, T2# 324 VI By voicemail on Metro pcs Jenna Number (also a metro pcs number) is tied to anInstagram account with references to pimping and clubs on Cambelton Rd . T1 #135 VI.

11 p.m. Debet card used at LaVista Wendy's at 1940 PiedmontRoad. Really confirmed is that Wendy'sbased on the straw wrapper in my mom's car / passenger seat pushed back. T1 #833 VI

Around 11 p.m “CheshireBridge/Lavista BP " Lavista turns into Lindbergh at that intersection. T2#484 NN Was she going to meet person 3 after all?
? Debetcard used at Chevron @ N Decatur Rd & Clairemont

? Seenwith an unidentified male passenger in her mother’s car. Per FB Help find Jenna van Gelderen. By whom, where and what time?

11:30 p.m. After that no activity, I suspectright now that both her phones went on power saving mode (meaning all syncingand tracking stops to conserve battery but can still text / call). Her Androidon metro line appears to go into power saving mode around 11:30 pm. This couldbe why her Google Timeline stops tracking at 11:30 pm on her Metro PCs phone. PostT2 #53 VI

11:30-1:30 Timeline activity off after goingdown to midtown. Family does not know if she went back to the house and if shedid on what time, with or without somebody and if and when she left again with her own car and if somebody else was withher. Post T2 #53 VI According to everyone she hadreturned to my parents place that night. T1 # 310 VI. How do they know?

11:45 p.m. In contact with her S.C. friend, must have been aconversation on the phone, because S.C. friend didn’t know where Jenna was atthat point. Prior info states the S.C.friend talked to Jenna on Saturday, so after 12 pm/midnight.

11.50 p.m. By voicemail on Metro pcs Jenna: pocket call from somebody. Number (also a metro pcs number) is tied to an Instagram account withreferences to pimping and clubs on Cambelton Rd = Person3 T1 # 135 VI.

1:30-2 a.m. Text message to S.C. friend, saying ‘laying down’. We are not sure that it was Jenna that actually send that text.

1.30 a.m. iPhone on Tmobile going into power saving modearound 1:30 am as all tracking info seems to stop then. On her iPhone, itappears she had iCloud tracking off as well as Google Time Line not enabledfrom the get go. Post T2 #53 VI

Saturday
9:30 a.m. Brother calls Jenna, phone goes tovoicemail

? p.m. Vet came to the house, can’t get in, no key, Jennanot there. Phone is dead.

10:30 a.m. Brother is at the parents’ house, Jenna is not there. Jenna’s car is not at the house, her mom’s caris.

@subie, did i read somewhere that a friend was supposed to be seeing Jenna on Saturday morning and it was the friend that turned up and alerted you?

I will try and find a link, but if it is the case we can tweak the timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member