GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
Would be good if subie could post an update on here perhaps.

Hoping for news soon.

Agree.
Why is this case so stale?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm truly hoping that it's not that way for LE! I hope that they are following up on leads & the silence doesnt mean they've run out of them. I am, like others, wondering why we haven't heard anything from Subie for a little bit now? I was reading some other theories posted on other sites and will say I really hope they're far off base!! It would be great to hear from any friends of hers. I've noticed at least 3-4 guests on here frequently.

I'm truly hoping that it's not that way for LE! I hope that they are following up on leads & the silence doesnt mean they've run out of them. I am, like others, wondering why we haven't heard anything from Subie for a little bit now? I was reading some other theories posted on other sites and will say I really hope they're far off base!! It would be great to hear from any friends of hers. I've noticed at least 3-4 guests on here frequently.
My sentiments, exactly

Searching every day for news....nothing.....Jenna....where are you? For those sleuthers who are active on Twitter: https://twitter.com/helpfindjennavg

DNWQxbuVAAIq9YR.jpg

When you google Atlanta oxygen and medical the company comes up with a street view of this building from the other end of the street and clearly shows that the pole you see in this picture far to the left of the building actually has a camera on the top of it facing the street. I also remember Stanly saying there is a camera at Jenna's apartment and that her parents neighbours also have cameras pointed at the street. It was also suggested a long while ago to perhaps contact Emory for any camera footage they may have. That's quite a few camera locations without even thinking of the gas station stops and traffic cameras so what has been discovered on those cameras? Has LE checked any of them?
Subie, please could you let us know whether any of that has been done and, if possible, the latest LE status?

When you google Atlanta oxygen and medical the company comes up with a street view of this building from the other end of the street and clearly shows that the pole you see in this picture far to the left of the building actually has a camera on the top of it facing the street. I also remember Stanly saying there is a camera at Jenna's apartment and that her parents neighbours also have cameras pointed at the street. It was also suggested a long while ago to perhaps contact Emory for any camera footage they may have. That's quite a few camera locations without even thinking of the gas station stops and traffic cameras so what has been discovered on those cameras? Has LE checked any of them?
Subie, please could you let us know whether any of that has been done and, if possible, the latest LE status?

I believe the camera thats aimed at the recording audio was checked but it was determined the footage had been recorded over. I could be wrong but I believe that’s what was stated!

I believe the camera thats aimed at the recording audio was checked but it was determined the footage had been recorded over. I could be wrong but I believe that’s what was stated!
Is this camera on Atlanta Oxygen and Medical the one that is pointing at the studio?

There are still many other cameras that we know of.

My guess is that they have a person of interest and subie is staying quiet until they make a case. I think LE and family know what happened, but can’t say just yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have not heard from Subie in a while because he was advised not to comment by an independent party. I can see reasons for and against commenting. I assume that at this moment in time the family do not require any additional support, but Subie if you are reading this, there is a big support network here and you can reach out any time.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

We have not heard from Subie in a while because he was advised not to comment by an independent party. I can see reasons for and against commenting. I assume that at this moment in time the family do not require any additional support, but Subie if you are reading this, there is a big support network here and you can reach out any time.

Well-stated.

I've been away for a bit and was expecting to see some news on Jenna's case. Hoping and praying that the deafening silence means LE is close to solving this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Independent party? As in lawyer?

For those of you who have a Twitter acct please tweet Jenna
For those who don’t have an acct please get one and tweet for Jenna
the more #hashtags you use the better chance ppl will see it. Simple hashtags are best starting with #Atlanta (the one I forget to use most often LOL.)
I have included an example of one of my tweets for Jenna below. For those not familiar with Twitter you can use up to 4 photos/images per tweet and hash tags are what follows # there can be no spaces between characters in a hashtag ex: #FindJenna or #BringJennaHome hash tags are how people search for tweets that interest them. If I was to find things going on in Atlanta I search for #Atlanta #Missing. #StillMissing are great choices. Be creative but remember simple reaches more people. Once a day I try to remember to tweet 4 tweets each with 1 pic so it stands out and the fifth tweet is all 4 pics just to drive the msg home. It is quick and easy and better yet ppl will see it. We can’t all post flyers but we can all tweet the flyers you can save the pics from here at WS or go to the Find Jenna fb page or go to the Jenna twitter acct and just hit retweet to send from there. If you are tired of waiting for info spend a minute or 2 tweeting Thanks

attachment.php

Attachments

• C95F2287-7536-42FB-8CA6-BF9D503705F3.jpg
    C95F2287-7536-42FB-8CA6-BF9D503705F3.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 315
For those of you who have a Twitter acct please tweet Jenna
For those who don’t have an acct please get one and tweet for Jenna
the more #hashtags you use the better chance ppl will see it. Simple hashtags are best starting with #Atlanta (the one I forget to use most often LOL.)
I have included an example of one of my tweets for Jenna below. For those not familiar with Twitter you can use up to 4 photos/images per tweet and hash tags are what follows # there can be no spaces between characters in a hashtag ex: #FindJenna or #BringJennaHome hash tags are how people search for tweets that interest them. If I was to find things going on in Atlanta I search for #Atlanta #Missing. #StillMissing are great choices. Be creative but remember simple reaches more people. Once a day I try to remember to tweet 4 tweets each with 1 pic so it stands out and the fifth tweet is all 4 pics just to drive the msg home. It is quick and easy and better yet ppl will see it. We can’t all post flyers but we can all tweet the flyers you can save the pics from here at WS or go to the Find Jenna fb page or go to the Jenna twitter acct and just hit retweet to send from there. If you are tired of waiting for info spend a minute or 2 tweeting Thanks

attachment.php

Just FYI, since your tweets are protected, no one who doesn’t follow you can see them. Even if you use hashtags.

Thread 1, #412

subie_climber
user-offline.png
Verified Family - Jenna Van Gelderen

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by GrilledCheezy
Hm... They were supposed to go out, but she didn't show. He didn't call or text her to find out what was up? Or didn't notify police when he (very likely) saw the news stories or heard about her disappearance on social media? That behavior sounds pretty off to me.

Apparently the FBI has spoken to him already and said his story checked out​

Just going back thru some posts for outstanding questions -

Re. This guy supposedly being cleared. Did a link ever get provided from LE that confirmed this?

Also, who is IG guy exactly? Is he town home guy or is town home guy the one who saw J last that night? Can we get clarification on all these guys?

Hey, everyone. It's been a while since I posted, but the last time I did was around the time someone was looking for facts around sex trafficking in Atlanta, rightly saying that just because those of us who live in the area know it to be true, there needs to be a source for this information. I couldn't find it then. The past resources for that info no longer exist. Their websites are gone, their Facebook pages haven't had updates in years, etc. Then, today, I unintentionally stumbled upon this nonprofit store called Wellspring Treasures. I thought it was a gift store with an organic leaning -- something like that -- but it's something different altogether. The nonprofit over this store is called Wellspring Living, which is[FONT=&amp] "devoted to safeguarding and empowering domestic sex trafficking victims and those [/FONT]at risk[FONT=&amp] to develop the courage to move forward and the confidence to succeed." The Wellspring Treasures store is "[/FONT][FONT=&amp] ...not just a revenue source for our restoration programs, but also a hub for communities to engage with our work and be a part of the solution to help restore lives."[/FONT]

The storefront is not far from Emory, in a neighborhood shopping center called Toco Hills. Locals will know this name. It's not far from Emory, and it's not all that far from the townhouse location and some of the gas stations mentioned from that night. While that doesn't necessarily mean anything, the intersection of points of this case mentioned on this thread - geography and sex trafficking - made this an interesting find to mention here. I'm not advocating any theories about what happened to Jenna, only showing this bc of past commentary. I am going to shop here to support this nonprofit's work.

Check out their site for Resources and Statistics: https://wellspringliving.org/resources/

Just wanting to post this....when a crime-scene seems to be "staged" it's always done by a person knowing a victim, according to old detectives looking into cold cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966