GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To make it even more complicated

OkI got in finally. I had been going to iCloud.com. I managed to figure out theright email from the Apple ID site and it shows her phone and phone no as alisted device. I have an old iPad thatI'm restoring with her account info. Itlooks like though and this is odd, it says no back ups of apps and dataavailable. All contacts and messages are wiped and photos only show January ofthis year and prior. Couldthis have something to do what happened in February at the Petstore or berelated to the supposed violent boyfriend back in February? It's like she turned off all back-up settingsor someone wiped a lot of her phone. Post 369.

BOH: My conclusion (but I'm not very good in this) stuff was wiped of her Iphone (Apple) (the one she had on parents family-T-Mobile account) The other phone was an Android phone (Google) with a Metro-account under the name Ruth Jenna.

Post T2 #53 VI I suspect right now that both her phones wenton power saving mode (meaning all syncing and tracking stops to conservebattery but can still text / call). Her Android on metro line appears to gointo power saving mode around 11:30 pm, where as her iPhone on Tmobile around1:30 am as all tracking info seems to stop then. This could be why her GoogleTimeline stops tracking at 11:30 pm on her Metro PCs phone. On her iPhone, itappears she had iCloud tracking off as well as Google Time Line not enabledfrom the get go
From Podcast, interview with Leon, Jenna's father:

Because I had access to her phone, T-Mobile was ableto let me ghost a new phone with her phone number. And my son who’s technologysavvy was able to change all her passwords and get in into all her Google andG-mail account, everything, and we turned all that information over to thepolice, because I didn’t know how much information Google collects on somebodyincluding timeline, recorded chat, you name it. There was a trove oninformation. And when we gave it to the police they said well you got itillegally, we can’t look at it, your daughter might sue you over this.

BOH: And what to think of this? Also from the same Podcast

Thelast known person to see Jenna is this ex-boyfriend . Jenna’s family has learnedthat during that evening the ex-boyfriend was not using his own phone tocontact Jenna.

BOH: I'm still confused about "the" ex-boyfriend....she had a few...and from all the posts...it's still not clear who is who....

http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/lo...cle_6b53c8b7-85cb-5883-888d-efe528dc0eca.html

Recent arrests in a large operation - names listed at the end.

Some worrying professions listed there - commercial manager of a bus company, truck driver, school board member, church youth worker, truck stop worker etc. :frown:

Several states mentioned including Georgia and South Carolina.

Yup! Gives you the creeps...and always people close to children jahhhhg. Didn't see people from Atlanta or Fairburn...I could look on Jenna's Facebook friends list or her followers...did you see/find a connection with Jenna Shire? Apart from possible other MP's/victims missing? Going off to throw up now.....baby's and toddlers....any child.....
icon8.png

Yup! Gives you the creeps...and always people close to children jahhhhg. Didn't see people from Atlanta or Fairburn...I could look on Jenna's Facebook friends list or her followers...did you see/find a connection with Jenna Shire? Apart from possible other MP's/victims missing? Going off to throw up now.....baby's and toddlers....any child.....
icon8.png

I'm still going thru all the locations to see where they all are in georgia. Pretty much all over so far but the mention of Gwinnett and South Carolina pricked my ears up. 8 states mentioned also too. These persons listed are just GA. I am also keeping in mind all missing and vulnerable adults. It would be good to get the names for the other states as well.

Eta Fairburn would be en route to Columbus Ga (one person arrested is from there) and the Alabama state line.

(I am thinking also that this could be why ISP have collaborated with GBI regarding a review of their double murder in Delphi.)

To make it even more complicated

Post T2 #53 VI I suspect right now that both her phones wenton power saving mode (meaning all syncing and tracking stops to conservebattery but can still text / call). Her Android on metro line appears to gointo power saving mode around 11:30 pm, where as her iPhone on Tmobile around1:30 am as all tracking info seems to stop then. This could be why her GoogleTimeline stops tracking at 11:30 pm on her Metro PCs phone. On her iPhone, itappears she had iCloud tracking off as well as Google Time Line not enabledfrom the get go

[/FONT]

(Rsbm) Thanks for this info. I was thinking the iPhone had the Google timeline tracking but it sounds like the VI was talking about the Metro PCS phone in this post.

The Metro phone was the one she paid for on her own. I know this is probably off base but I was wondering when I read this if she had been using the timeline to share it with someone else who could use it to check/verify her whereabouts (such as, gas station stops). Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TY Gardener. Didn't know about that.

It's a very eye-opening thread to follow. I recommend reading it, but just a warning it may make you feel angry and sick at the things reported there.

"Initial post by Shiressleuth

Regarding the google time line stopping at 11.30 that is strange and would have to have the location physically turned off by the user. Yet J spoke to her SC friend after this (approx 11.45) so it had to be J herself who turned that off right? Then the 2.30 a.m. "laying down" text was sent. Facebook was accessed at the parent's house . Subie called the T.mobile phone and I think that generated the Fairburn ping but J's car was seen elsewhere. With J having two phones, the pings should line up together right? That's a real big clue - if the phones stayed together the person responsible knew about both phones, if they didn't stay together, the person responsible did not know about two phones.

What about the Uber that collected J's friend? Has that driver been checked out?"

Great thoughts regarding phone history and pings, everyone. Also, great thought regarding the Uber guy, Shiressleuth. I agree with you Shriressleuth that the last phone ping in Fairburn was probably from the TMobile phone (Subie's call). And the pings/history of both phones should provide some big clues. But Shiressleuth, I'm not following what you mean by: "if the phones stayed together the person responsible knew about both phones, if they didn't stay together, the person responsible did not know about two phones". Could you explain that to me? Thanks- I'd appreciate it!

Also, when Jenna's dad said the ex-boyfriend wasn't calling her from his own phone Friday night..... I'm wondering if the "pocket dials" at ~ 11:45pm on the MetroPCS phone that were attributed to IG guy...... were really calls from the ex-boyfriend? And to complicate matters, that would mean IG guy & ex-boyfriend are really the same person.......the ex-boyfriend could have 2 different phones, under 2 different names. Hopefully LE or PI have sorted all of this phone history out; it sure confuses the heck out of me.

And, I just don't get it......where is the GBI???

It's a very eye-opening thread to follow. I recommend reading it, but just a warning it may make you feel angry and sick at the things reported there.

I totally agree with you, but we should never close our eyes or look the other way. This "plague" is all over the world and we should be aware of that.

"Initial post by Shiressleuth

Regarding the google time line stopping at 11.30 that is strange and would have to have the location physically turned off by the user. Yet J spoke to her SC friend after this (approx 11.45) so it had to be J herself who turned that off right? Then the 2.30 a.m. "laying down" text was sent. Facebook was accessed at the parent's house . Subie called the T.mobile phone and I think that generated the Fairburn ping but J's car was seen elsewhere. With J having two phones, the pings should line up together right? That's a real big clue - if the phones stayed together the person responsible knew about both phones, if they didn't stay together, the person responsible did not know about two phones.

What about the Uber that collected J's friend? Has that driver been checked out?"

Great thoughts regarding phone history and pings, everyone. Also, great thought regarding the Uber guy, Shiressleuth. I agree with you Shriressleuth that the last phone ping in Fairburn was probably from the TMobile phone (Subie's call). And the pings/history of both phones should provide some big clues. But Shiressleuth, I'm not following what you mean by: "if the phones stayed together the person responsible knew about both phones, if they didn't stay together, the person responsible did not know about two phones". Could you explain that to me? Thanks- I'd appreciate it!

Also, when Jenna's dad said the ex-boyfriend wasn't calling her from his own phone Friday night..... I'm wondering if the "pocket dials" at ~ 11:45pm on the MetroPCS phone that were attributed to IG guy...... were really calls from the ex-boyfriend? And to complicate matters, that would mean IG guy & ex-boyfriend are really the same person.......the ex-boyfriend could have 2 different phones, under 2 different names. Hopefully LE or PI have sorted all of this phone history out; it sure confuses the heck out of me.

And, I just don't get it......where is the GBI???

If foul play has befell Jenna, the perp would presumably have left her phone with J or destroyed it before disposing of her. If they knew she had two phones then both phones would have been left/destroyed together e.g. tossed into a skip for example. If the phone pings indicate phones weren't together then the perp didn't know she had the second phone. So the perp could not be someone who contacts her using that second phone. Finding the phones and who called them and where they pinged must be significant therefore imo.

Dumb question. In general, If FBI is involved in a case, would that mean GBI would not be involved? I remember some talk here about FBI, but there’s no official involvement in Jenna’s case, right?

Dumb question. In general, If FBI is involved in a case, would that mean GBI would not be involved? I remember some talk here about FBI, but there’s no official involvement in Jenna’s case, right?

No I think they would both be involved if FBI were involved. GBI is just the state police whereas FBI would be involved if the crime was suspected to go across state lines, like the child trafficking recently posted that covered 8 states. I don't know why Atlanta PD aren't involved in J's case either as it involves more than one Atlanta county.

The car was found in Fulton county I believe, and she disappeared from her parent’s home in Dekalb (which is only a few blocks from the Fulton county line). This is a very strange case, and I’ve been following it extremely close since I too live in the surrounding neighborhood where she went missing. My eyes and ears have been opened to this for quite some time, and I hope the police will stop sitting on their asses and do something.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1709/19/ptab.01.html

I just came across this transcript for the 19 Sept Ashley Banfield interview with Jenna's parents and LVG mentions they had never spoken to Jenna's boyfriend. AB mentions that the boyfriend told LE that he broke up because she was selling her body. In another interview I thought they said they had phoned him from Canada or did I imagine that?

This transcript is very long and the JVG section is short and right at the end if you don't want to read about the other items

https://www.knowatlanta.com/atlanta-metro-counties-cities/

The car was found in Fulton county I believe, and she disappeared from her parent’s home in Dekalb (which is only a few blocks from the Fulton county line). This is a very strange case, and I’ve been following it extremely close since I too live in the surrounding neighborhood where she went missing. My eyes and ears have been opened to this for quite some time, and I hope the police will stop sitting on their asses and do something.

Welcome IhUwL, J's phone last pinged near Fairburn Ga in Fulton County at 7-8 a.m. Saturday 19th while her car was picked up on a traffic cam in west Atlanta at the same time - don't know where in west Atlanta though. So that could be one of three counties she may have disappeared from. What do you make of it?

Did J have Instagram does anyone know?

Eta - I am adding a link at the top of this post showing the Atlanta counties.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1709/19/ptab.01.html

I just came across this transcript for the 19 Sept Ashley Banfield interview with Jenna's parents and LVG mentions they had never spoken to Jenna's boyfriend. AB mentions that the boyfriend told LE that he broke up because she was selling her body. In another interview I thought they said they had phoned him from Canada or did I imagine that?

This transcript is very long and the JVG section is short and right at the end if you don't want to read about the other items

You are right about JVG said that they called "the" ex-boyfriend from Canada. My guess is that they are talking about two different boyfriends. As the boyfriends keep been mixing up. There is February broke up violent boyfriend, Townhouse guy, Pressing money from Jenna guy, Pocket dial guy.... Until this day I keep wondering about who is who....

You are right about JVG said that they called "the" ex-boyfriend from Canada. My guess is that they are talking about two different boyfriends. As the boyfriends keep been mixing up. There is February broke up violent boyfriend, Townhouse guy, Pressing money from Jenna guy, Pocket dial guy.... Until this day I keep wondering about who is who....

Right so they wouldn't have known about this "new" ex-boyfriend when they were in Canada so that explains it probably. What about the statement that the boyfriend was using a different phone to call Jenna? Is that the new ex bf or the old ex bf they were talking about and did they mean a different phone to call with or a different phone Jenna had - the metro pcs one belonging to J? Also, I think Subie said IG bf guy butt dialled from a Metro Pcs phone. (How did Subie research or know this - perhaps from her statements?)
I now can't remember how Subie knew about the butt dials and linked IG - will have to go back and check - it's doing my head in trying to recall the details. If the timeline was on her metro phone how did Subie access that anyway as it wasn't a family plan?

I get the feeling the phones may hold the key to solving this.

Eta. From the podcast - The parents discovered the boyfriend was not using his own phone to contact her with that evening - who do they mean?-the guy who broke up with her that night?

https://www.knowatlanta.com/atlanta-metro-counties-cities/

Welcome IhUwL, J's phone last pinged near Fairburn Ga in Fulton County at 7-8 a.m. Saturday 19th while her car was picked up on a traffic cam in west Atlanta at the same time - don't know where in west Atlanta though. So that could be one of three counties she may have disappeared from. What do you make of it?

Did J have Instagram does anyone know?

Eta - I am adding a link at the top of this post showing the Atlanta counties.

If I recall right she has Instagram.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member