GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to make some sense about where both phones, car, debet card and Jenna were, together or separate .....(but probably make it worse)

IPhone (T-Mobile, family plan)
Her iPhonejust had Google Hangouts / Google voice on it (found via itunes store ) and herAndroid had the rest of the texting apps. Her android phone is the one it seemsshe mostly used for contacting some of these shady people T2 # 105

Itappears in February she switched to a new email for her Apple ID which we donot have. Post by brother nr. 367

Android (PCS Metro) info about the account was found at parents house later)
We trackedthis phone number I found on Metro to a number that showed up a lot Jan - Marchand then died off around when she said it was finished . Was also around thetime of the supposed theft. Post by brother 167.

The pocket dials at 11 p.m. and 11.50 pm. Known byvoicemail on Metro pcs Jenna. Number (also a metro pcs number) Post brother So this was from Metro pcs to Metro pcs

Thephone number of the townhome guy seems not the same as the pocket callnumber.

Throughaccess d.d. 8/31 on her e-mail and Facebook family finds out on what locationsshe was and which locations she searches for on google maps timeline...etc.Thefamily has finally access to her mails and Facebook. Brother writes about thisin posts 401 and 403. We have gotten access to her emails and Facebook throughsome nifty work with T-Mobile. Google has a handy feature now called time linein Google maps. It shows right now her entire history of locations and whereaboutsfor Friday the 18, including locations she search on maps. Sat 19 no activity

Through Debetcard use....a couple of places including Wendy's

Saturday 19th
Brothercalled at around 9:30 am to Jenna. (Postbrother nr. 162 ) This has to be the T-Mobile number because at that time brother didn't know about the Metro mpc phone. This is not consistent with ping between 7-8 am in another place. My conclusion is that the ping was made by her Metro mpc phone.

Also her car was spotted somewhere else at the same time....

1.30 a.m. IPhone on T-mobile going into power saving mode around1:30 am as all tracking info seems to stop then. On her iPhone, it appears shehad iCloud tracking off as well as Google Time Line not enabled from the getgo. Post T2 #53 VI

Which phone was used sending the text "laying down" at 2 am?

Archhhhhhh still don't get it

Do you have a link? I don't remember ever seeing it on here.

In my mind is that some other member brought it up with a link...pffff really don't know anymore. I think it was Nosey Nellie....My memory is quite good, but sorry...On her Facebook page under MORE there is also an Instagram icon...but I'm not member so I can't search for other members.

I could be I mix this up with her linkedin page.....I tried to open her page but that doesn't work https://www.linkedin.com/in/jenna-van-gelderen-14b40b125

Trying to make some sense about where both phones, car, debet card and Jenna were, together or separate .....(but probably make it worse)

IPhone (T-Mobile, family plan)
Her iPhonejust had Google Hangouts / Google voice on it (found via itunes store ) and herAndroid had the rest of the texting apps. Her android phone is the one it seemsshe mostly used for contacting some of these shady people T2 # 105

Itappears in February she switched to a new email for her Apple ID which we donot have. Post by brother nr. 367

Android (PCS Metro) info about the account was found at parents house later)
We trackedthis phone number I found on Metro to a number that showed up a lot Jan - Marchand then died off around when she said it was finished . Was also around thetime of the supposed theft. Post by brother 167.

The pocket dials at 11 p.m. and 11.50 pm. Known byvoicemail on Metro pcs Jenna. Number (also a metro pcs number) Post brother So this was from Metro pcs to Metro pcs

Thephone number of the townhome guy seems not the same as the pocket callnumber.

Throughaccess d.d. 8/31 on her e-mail and Facebook family finds out on what locationsshe was and which locations she searches for on google maps timeline...etc.Thefamily has finally access to her mails and Facebook. Brother writes about thisin posts 401 and 403. We have gotten access to her emails and Facebook throughsome nifty work with T-Mobile. Google has a handy feature now called time linein Google maps. It shows right now her entire history of locations and whereaboutsfor Friday the 18, including locations she search on maps. Sat 19 no activity

Through Debetcard use....a couple of places including Wendy's

Saturday 19th
Brothercalled at around 9:30 am to Jenna. (Postbrother nr. 162 ) This has to be the T-Mobile number because at that time brother didn't know about the Metro mpc phone. This is not consistent with ping between 7-8 am in another place. My conclusion is that the ping was made by her Metro mpc phone.

Also her car was spotted somewhere else at the same time....

1.30 a.m. IPhone on T-mobile going into power saving mode around1:30 am as all tracking info seems to stop then. On her iPhone, it appears shehad iCloud tracking off as well as Google Time Line not enabled from the getgo. Post T2 #53 VI

Which phone was used sending the text "laying down" at 2 am?

Archhhhhhh still don't get it

I thought Subie called her twice that Saturday a.m. once earlier and again when he got to house and she wasn't there. And it went to voice mail I thought? Anyway, well done trying to decipher the phone usage. I am not a Fb user either but can access Instagram if it is public and I know the user name.

@Stanly -do you know J's Instagram user name? Can't believe we haven't looked at it.

I thought Subie called her twice that Saturday a.m. once earlier and again when he got to house and she wasn't there. And it went to voice mail I thought? Anyway, well done trying to decipher the phone usage. I am not a Fb user either but can access Instagram if it is public and I know the user name.

@Stanly -do you know J's Instagram user name? Can't believe we haven't looked at it.

The phone calls times of Subie where quite clear......his phone records were not recorded. The thing I could retrieve from the timeline is this time, Subie saying he called her.. He was on a weddingparty and maybe he was upset (a little bit drunk) concerned and called her earlier than he could recall...I don't know

I don’t remember seeing the Instagram, either. I’m pretty sure I looked for one early on but don’t recall finding anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The phone calls times of Subie where quite clear......his phone records were not recorded. The thing I could retrieve from the timeline is this time, Subie saying he called her.. He was on a weddingparty and maybe he was upset (a little bit drunk) concerned and called her earlier than he could recall...I don't know
I don't think he was at the wedding until later on that day. He visited to give the cat the meds and saw the lights and TV on and Jenna not there.

I don't think he was at the wedding until later on that day. He visited to give the cat the meds and saw the lights and TV on and Jenna not there.

To also add to my above post, I don't think the 7-8a.m. ping was the metro pcs phone because they had those phone details some months ago, therefore I think it was the T-mobile one that pinged near Fairburn. The metro phone had powered down possibly 11.30 p.m. Friday evening. I don't know how Subie knows exactly when he rang Sat a.m. because he was not even very sure of the time of his last conversation with J on the Friday p.m. due to his phone log not going back far enough.

I am also interested in the "ghost phone" that LVG said T-mobile allowed them to set up. How does that work exactly? I have never heard of that before. Does that mean they would have a complete record of all texts and calls made/received and voice mails recorded as well as Internet history?

https://www.knowatlanta.com/atlanta-metro-counties-cities/

Welcome IhUwL, J's phone last pinged near Fairburn Ga in Fulton County at 7-8 a.m. Saturday 19th while her car was picked up on a traffic cam in west Atlanta at the same time - don't know where in west Atlanta though. So that could be one of three counties she may have disappeared from. What do you make of it?

Did J have Instagram does anyone know?

Eta - I am adding a link at the top of this post showing the Atlanta counties.

It’s strange that her car was found on Defoor, which is in NE Atlanta not terribly far from where she lived. And if her phone pinged in Fairburn, that’s pretty much the town furthest south in Fulton county. Has the Atlanta police department done anything considering her car was found there?

Just jumping in here. Defoor Place is in NW Atlanta. If I remember correctly and I have been wrong before, I thought the apt was in NE Atlanta, somewhere near Cheshire Bridge Road/Morningside. The latter locations are in NE Atlanta and not close or an easy, direct drive from each other. One thing that may come into play or not is that the place the car was found and the apt may be in different zones of the APD. If someone can post street name for her apt, I can let y’all know if different zones cover these locations or not.

You’re right, I misspoke. Defoor place is in NW Atlanta on the Fulton county side. Her parents are in NE Atlanta near Emory university, and Jenna lived in a house in Lenox Rd in Morningside/Virginia Highland neighborhood. Her home was roughly a 10 minute drive to her parents house, and Defoor Pl is probably a 15-20 min drive from her parents home. It’s all very confusing to me, especially when her phone pinged in Fairburn...

"Original quote by Arta
Just jumping in here. Defoor Place is in NW Atlanta. If I remember correctly and I have been wrong before, I thought the apt was in NE Atlanta, somewhere near Cheshire Bridge Road/Morningside. The latter locations are in NE Atlanta and not close or an easy, direct drive from each other. One thing that may come into play or not is that the place the car was found and the apt may be in different zones of the APD. If someone can post street name for her apt, I can let y’all know if different zones cover these locations or not."

I looked it up.... Jenna's apt on Lenox Rd 30324 and the address where her car was found on DeFoor Place 30318 are both in Atlanta Police Dept Zone 2 precinct.

APD has a Criminal Investigations Division that investigates various city wide crime, including "Homicide, Homeland Security, Narcotics, the Gang Unit, Special Victims, and the Fugitive Unit".

Welcome IhEaRdYoUwAsLoOkin!

Or maybe I should say "Welcome neighbor!" I am also from one of the intown Atlanta neighborhoods close to Jenna's neighborhood / home. Like yourself, I have watched this case from the beginning and only joined WS about 2 months ago. I'm looking forward to hearing what you have to say about this case. We already share the opinion that LE needs to step it up a few notches. As for the family, they are so committed, I commend them for that; I feel their frustration and pain.

You’re right, I misspoke. Defoor place is in NW Atlanta on the Fulton county side. Her parents are in NE Atlanta near Emory university, and Jenna lived in a house in Lenox Rd in Morningside/Virginia Highland neighborhood. Her home was roughly a 10 minute drive to her parents house, and Defoor Pl is probably a 15-20 min drive from her parents home. It’s all very confusing to me, especially when her phone pinged in Fairburn...
I remember seeing somewhere, possibly a post from the VI, saying that LE had said that where the car was found was not her intended destination or something. I will try and dig it out. I think it came up with talks of searches and i took it to mean that Jenna wasnt in the car when it was placed there. So was she with her phone in Fairburn or was she somewhere else?

ETA: Thread 2, #873 by the VI:

A couple of updates from yesterday.

"Regarding the search, I spoke with police and they said they did a door to door search to the businesses and homes around the area where her car was found. They said we are welcome to search the area some more, but that they do not think this location was the initial destination"

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Atlanta-18-Aug-2017-2&p=13639982#post13639982

Link to T2 post 324

There is only one ex - the one from February is the one who says he broke up that night. In the podcast, family said they called him from Canada, yet in the AB interview they said they had not called.

This has confused me for some time as I thought they were different ex boyfriends. Reviewing the timeline and Subie's post has confirmed this to me now.

So family didn't know J was still seeing him by the sound of it? It would be interesting to know what he said when the parents called him from Canada.

Did the ex know that the theft case had already been settled as a misdemeanour?

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Atlanta-18-Aug-2017-2&p=13639982#post13639982

Link to T2 post 324

There is only one ex - the one from February is the one who says he broke up that night. In the podcast, family said they called him from Canada, yet in the AB interview they said they had not called.

This has confused me for some time as I thought they were different ex boyfriends. Reviewing the timeline and Subie's post has confirmed this to me now.

So family didn't know J was still seeing him by the sound of it? It would be interesting to know what he said when the parents called him from Canada.

Did the ex know that the theft case had already been settled as a misdemeanour?

Thank you for bringing forward the cast of characters. Its a great reminder.

A couple of questions...

BOH - this is missing from the timeline so i wonder how this fits in...

#619 , thread 2 - VI

'We also have a good lead on that Jenna around 1145 pm that night drove from her apartment to a Handi Mart on the west side of Atlanta. We believe this is actually where she met our original POI the ex.'

What is the latest on the tapestry? I have not seen anything since it was mentioned on the original posters.

I think the wording of ex-boyfriend is a guise and she was platonically seeing a guy and called him her ex-boyfriend. there is a guy in a bunch of her online photos that he appears effeminate. The family said there was no mention of a boyfriend and I bet this is what they meant

A couple of questions...

BOH - this is missing from the timeline so i wonder how this fits in...

#619 , thread 2 - VI

'We also have a good lead on that Jenna around 1145 pm that night drove from her apartment to a Handi Mart on the west side of Atlanta. We believe this is actually where she met our original POI the ex.'

What is the latest on the tapestry? I have not seen anything since it was mentioned on the original posters.

Thanks Stanly. I think I missed that as info kept on changing over time. Subie also wrote this on or around September 7th

Thereis a person of interest (officially?)Persons name known by family. 33years and about 6 feet, working in security, known to Jenna, probably Februaryfrom Pet shop.

Hey guys sorry for the absence this week. Beentrying to refocus on my own job search. We have a persons of interest. He is the lastperson to see her that Friday night and his stories keep changing on when andwhere he saw her and has previously been at the house and driven Jenna's caraccording to friends. <modsnip> <I can&#8217;t put name up here>

And
Thesefriends reported that she left her own apartment around 11 pm to go meet with aman that we call her ex-boyfriend. He claims that he broke up with Jenna on theevening of the 18th. (from podcast interview Jenna's dad)

I didn't see anything about the tapestry

Thanks Stanly. I think I missed that as info kept on changing over time. Subie also wrote this on or around September 7th

Thereis a person of interest (officially?)Persons name known by family. 33years and about 6 feet, working in security, known to Jenna, probably Februaryfrom Pet shop.

Hey guys sorry for the absence this week. Beentrying to refocus on my own job search. We have a persons of interest. He is the lastperson to see her that Friday night and his stories keep changing on when andwhere he saw her and has previously been at the house and driven Jenna's caraccording to friends.

And
Thesefriends reported that she left her own apartment around 11 pm to go meet with aman that we call her ex-boyfriend. He claims that he broke up with Jenna on theevening of the 18th. (from podcast interview Jenna's dad)

I didn't see anything about the tapestry
Im none the wiser [emoji46] im still just as lost as back then

P.s thanks BOH [emoji4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics