GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the podcast, she says something like, “for the podcast, let’s call him her ex-boyfriend.” He stated he had broken up with her that night. You can’t break up with someone who isn’t your girlfriend. IMO there are doubts they were in a relationship, based on the podcast host’s wording. This is the same guy who also stated she was a prostitute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You also can't break up with someone without contacting them in some way. Who actually said that he said he had broken up with J that night? Who also said that he said J was a prostitute? Who also said a male passenger was in the mum's car with J that Friday night? Can we actually tie that all down as fact?

Supposedly stated she was a prostitute. It was her brother that originally told us he had something that he said was 'taken out of context' but then the next week it was the ex-boyfriend that said it.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk
I think whoever reported it said the boyfriend broke up because she was seeing other men. On the evidence of Friday evening with J arranging but not meeting up with townhome guy and College Park guy she does seem to have been seeing other men. In the end she met the bf who then broke up with her. Can we recap who gave us this info and how they came by it? Did it come from LE? Or VI?

Any searches mentioned yet?

I think whoever reported it said the boyfriend broke up because she was seeing other men. On the evidence of Friday evening with J arranging but not meeting up with townhome guy and College Park guy she does seem to have been seeing other men. In the end she met the bf who then broke up with her. Can we recap who gave us this info and how they came by it? Did it come from LE? Or VI?

Any searches mentioned yet?
As per this post link ... https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13592213

The guy Jenna left at 11pm claimed he didnt want a relationship based on her previous theft. That was earlier on in the year so what was going on between them until August? Were they together and he broke up with her that night or were they in a casual relationship but that night he said he didnt want an actual relationship?

Generally speaking, when it comes to missing persons cases where there's an ex-boyfriend in the picture, said ex doesn't always have the well-being of the MP in mind. If you get my drift. NOT saying this is the case for Jenna, of course, JMHO in general.

That said, I'm with you in that it seems awfully sad that he & others appear to have not been more forthcoming. It's difficult for me to wrap my brain around that kind of apparent cold-heartedness.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk
We are not sure how forthcoming they have been with LE. Considering all the inconsistencies, I can't blame them for keeping to themselves. LE appears to know more than we do so hopefully these guys gave them some info to work with.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

As per this post link ... https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13592213

The guy Jenna left at 11pm claimed he didnt want a relationship based on her previous theft. That was earlier on in the year so what was going on between them until August? Were they together and he broke up with her that night or were they in a casual relationship but that night he said he didnt want an actual relationship?

The post you linked (TY) is our VI stating they never knew who the bf was. That being so, how could J's parents call him from Canada on that Sunday? This is confusing. Also, how did they know he used a different phone number to call J? (Unless they are meaning J's different phone)

Also, something new in the BoH podcast transcript is that Subie came back to the house at 11.30 p.m. but J still wasn't there. Presumably that is Saturday night.

Bleuboy, I agree totally! After a while, it has been hard to follow and be of any help. I stopped following except for check-ins, because my confusion and occasional group snark was causing more angst. Thank you for your comment. I am glad I am not alone!

You are definitely not alone. Something is off somewhere.
If you just wrote a time line of the things that we know from law enforcement and took all the info the verified insider gave, I think we would be left with hardly anything.

You are definitely not alone. Something is off somewhere.
If you just wrote a time line of the things that we know from law enforcement and took all the info the verified insider gave, I think we would be left with hardly anything.
I think we will all be surprised when the truth finally comes out.

Most indeed.
I also think that we won't be THAT surprised at SOME of the truth. Imo

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

The post you linked (TY) is our VI stating they never knew who the bf was. That being so, how could J's parents call him from Canada on that Sunday? This is confusing. Also, how did they know he used a different phone number to call J? (Unless they are meaning J's different phone)

Also, something new in the BoH podcast transcript is that Subie came back to the house at 11.30 p.m. but J still wasn't there. Presumably that is Saturday night.

BBM. Respectfully, the VI's quote doesn't say they don't know who the BF is, but rather that she never would say if they were romantically involved.

[Quote Originally Posted by Elainera]

So she was accused of theft at her workplace and now this tapestry is missing. I think either someone is putting pressure on her to give them money/valuables, or she (sorry to say) has developed a drug habit herself.

Is she romantically involved with someone?

[VI's repsonse:]

She would never tell us. All we really know is that she had a friend that she saw last Friday the one she left at 11pm to go home . He claims she wanted a relationship but he did not knowing the theft issue.

BBM. Respectfully, the VI's quote doesn't say they don't know who the BF is, but rather that she never would say if they were romantically involved.

The VI's quote is what he knew at the time he wrote it. Not what they knew on the weekend she went missing. How did they have his phone number on that Sunday?
J's father mentions in the podcast that they were monitoring her T-mobile account and that was why she got the other phone. He also mentioned she was working part time at Manny's (that was what it sounds like anyway.) Is there a place called Manny's? He also said the roomate just put J's stuff outside the apartment for LE. The apartment was never searched. He also says finally LE have the last location data of the phones and are supposed to be searching. He cannot share it but I would. Initially they went to the wrong provider AT&T instead of T.mobile.

Another important fact is that J accessed her Facebook from the home IP address. That's why they think she came back in addition to the cars being switched. I wonder if that was the last time she accessed her FB?

Thanks leep and BoH. I finally got to listen to it.

The VI's quote is what he knew at the time he wrote it. Not what they knew on the weekend she went missing. How did they have his phone number on that Sunday?
J's father mentions in the podcast that they were monitoring her T-mobile account and that was why she got the other phone. He also mentioned she was working part time at Manny's (that was what it sounds like anyway.) Is there a place called Manny's? He also said the roomate just put J's stuff outside the apartment for LE. The apartment was never searched. He also says finally LE have the last location data of the phones and are supposed to be searching. He cannot share it but I would. Initially they went to the wrong provider AT&T instead of T.mobile.

Another important fact is that J accessed her Facebook from the home IP address. That's why they think she came back in addition to the cars being switched. I wonder if that was the last time she accessed her FB?

IIRC with regards to working i think he said as a nanny? Im puzzled about the phone number too as 1) he supposedly called her from a different phone even if they had a number but 2) they didnt know where she lived let alone her ex bfs number.

I dont know enough about the ex bf to judge but based on what i do know im not convinced either way if he had involvement in her disappearence. What i know is only what i have seen on SM etc.. im swaying more against him being fully involved.

Doesn't he care that she has gone missing? The night he broke up with her as well? Seems he didn't think very much of her. Or are we talking about the violent ex - the one who came in the pet store and would extort money from her via WU?

The pet-store guy is not the same as the so called ex.....I think they were both violent...but in different ways.

IIRC with regards to working i think he said as a nanny? Im puzzled about the phone number too as 1) he supposedly called her from a different phone even if they had a number but 2) they didnt know where she lived let alone her ex bfs number.

I dont know enough about the ex bf to judge but based on what i do know im not convinced either way if he had involvement in her disappearence. What i know is only what i have seen on SM etc.. im swaying more against him being fully involved.

Well I have googled Manny's and there is a Mannys bar just 2 miles SW of the parents home just in case it was. I heard "part time at Manny's" but could be wrong.

The pet-store guy is not the same as the so called ex.....I think they were both violent...but in different ways.

I know they are not the same ex. Do you have a link for the current ex being violent?

I meant which ex bf did they call on the Sunday? If they called the violent pet store ex then it would be correct that he did not see her and he was at home all night. Where did they get the number to call either of them? Especially if J used a phone they knew nothing about?

Ok....great! And you are soooo sharp SS.

Is J's Facebook still available?

TY for your compliment BoH as well as your transcript which got me interested.

If anyone else hasn't heard it I recommend it.

I just remembered something else. LvG said when they returned from Canada early they went thru the house and picked up stuff that wasn't their's or Jenna's and gave it to LE but they haven't heard anything about it. I wonder what sort of stuff? That's weird right? A burglar who leaves stuff?

OT - has anyone heard the Morgan Bauer one?

I know some of you followed J's FB initially. Can you still access it (Stanly?) or have a cached copy?

Remembered something else that LVG said about backpage. He said someone from LE (not a detective) saw someone called Jenna on Backpage and said they found her on there. It wasn't J but she wasn't dissimilar looking as some of us have seen. As this has been mentioned in a MSM article are we allowed to post that pic now?

I know some of you followed J's FB initially. Can you still access it (Stanly?) or have a cached copy?

Remembered something else that LVG said about backpage. He said someone from LE (not a detective) saw someone called Jenna on Backpage and said they found her on there. It wasn't J but she wasn't dissimilar looking as some of us have seen. As this has been mentioned in a MSM article are we allowed to post that pic now?

No we can't post the picture on Websleuths.

Since it is not Jenna there is no need to post this random person's picture.

Thank you for asking first. I appreciate it.

No we can't post the picture on Websleuths.

Since it is not Jenna there is no need to post this random person's picture.

Thank you for asking first. I appreciate it.

Hi Tricia...I'm totally with you. Nobody is guilty unless proven. I understand the thing about accusing people for no reason..we don't wanna be Facebook, where people spill all there gutt feeling, frustration and stupidity and say the most horrible things. Respect if we can only discuss a person when he or she is POI officially. It's totally ok...you have to be trustful....a lot of people on WS are caring, intelligent persons....see the wonder....people caring...eventually moral cleaning will happen amongst ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966