GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the wording of ex-boyfriend is a guise and she was platonically seeing a guy and called him her ex-boyfriend. there is a guy in a bunch of her online photos that he appears effeminate. The family said there was no mention of a boyfriend and I bet this is what they meant
Are these on her Facebook or Instagram or what? I believe we are able to post Jenna's SM on here.

(Mods please advise if incorrect)

Are these on her Facebook or Instagram or what? I believe we are able to post Jenna's SM on here.

(Mods please advise if incorrect)

I saw the guy on her FB but thought it was off limits to talk about. What does SM stand for? &#128116;&#127995; <-old guy

New article on the Atlanta Journal-Constitution (Atlanta's major newspaper) this morning posted to Find Jenna Facebook page. A plea for more info from community/anyone.

https://www.myajc.com/lifestyles/where-jenna-van-gelderen/itZ1srCCcyJksDZ1ffSG7O/

:pullhair: on this excerpt

"According to DeKalb Police Capt. Anthony Ford, nearly 500 people are reported missing in the county each year. Of those, more than 98 percent are found alive within 12 months."

Reason this has low priority?

More...

They pulled the telephone log from the phone Jenna still had on their plan and called everyone she&#8217;d talked to that Friday. Only one of them said he&#8217;d seen her the night before....

Sometimes it was as simple as using her to taxi them around town or as extreme as using her name to acquire credit for cellphones....

So far, Capt. Ford said, police have served over a dozen Superior Court search warrants for phone records, conducted several ground-search activities with K-9 groups, interviewed dozens of people and, for several months, had a detective assigned exclusively to this case....

Ford said there are a couple of people of interest, but no one he would classify as a suspect and no active leads.

I can't read it..I have to subscribe on ajc..could you copy and past the content.

It is not pay-per-view, unless you have reached your ?monthly limit. If so, on your computer and your phone you can open it up in an incognito tab?

I can't read it..I have to subscribe on ajc..could you copy and past the content.

I just saw this comment somewhere else and thought of you..hth... I'm not sure if your objection is signing up for something with your email, versus paying?

"You can create an account as a visitor & read 5 AJC articles a month free on facebook."

I just saw this comment somewhere else and thought of you..hth... I'm not sure if your objection is signing up for something with your email, versus paying?

"You can create an account as a visitor & read 5 AJC articles a month free on facebook."

Its oke..thanks...just heard that the body of David Gipson Smith was found...and that made me cry (sometime cases are going in like Jenna's) Hopes up for sweet Jenna and family.

On the Help Find Jenna FB page, the post that has the new article look under the comments. Does anyone else see anything interesting? There’s a comment someone made about a whiteness that came forward and told them what happened and now that whiteness is missing.

Please tell me someone else sees this !!

On the Help Find Jenna FB page, the post that has the new article look under the comments. Does anyone else see anything interesting? There’s a comment someone made about a whiteness that came forward and told them what happened and now that whiteness is missing.

I see it. I had not heard anything about that before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Slngsht16M

I saw the comment too, wonder what that's all about? Also, another person commented that she had just read that the Dekalb DA is now involved. I'm not sure where that came from either, but hope she's right.

The tapestry..... ever since I heard the podcast, the missing tapestry has really bothered me. Something seems really off about that, given that someone apparently used a glass cutter to cut the glass and then removed the tapestry by pulling it through the hole in the glass. The glass wasn't broken..... it was cut. So strange. First of all, who randomly carries a glass cutter around with them? Other than maybe a handy man, glass repair person, or picture framer? To me, it seems that the tapestry theft was premeditated...... someone who had seen the tapestry before, decided to steal it....maybe thought it was worth some money and came over to the house with a glass cutter (knowing the VG were gone out of town) to steal it. But who? Did one of Jenna's friends who had been to the house sometime that week or Thursday night leave a window cracked or a back door unlocked for an easy unforced entry at a later time? Did the parents have a handy man or glass repair person at the house recently? Or was it a staged red herring by some nefarious person who entered the house before or after harming Jenna and had planned to steal the tapestry? Cutting the glass seems so OCD, and would take so much longer than just breaking the glass and ripping the tapestry out of the frame and then getting out of dodge. It could have been done by someone who harmed Jenna and then had possession of her car & keys came back to the house later (Saturday) and stole the tapestry, put the suitcase in the car and trashed up the house a bit as part of the staged cover up. Really bizarre, and I just can't wrap my head around cutting the glass part.

This is probably a dumb question but why would the DA be involved if they don’t have any suspects?

I saw the guy on her FB but thought it was off limits to talk about. What does SM stand for? &#128116;&#127995; <-old guy
Any of Jenna's SM (social media) is ok to link and post on here. E.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat - if she has them.

Catching up - havent read the AJC article yet. Who is the missing witness? One of the persons listed by Subie or someone we don't yet know about?

This is probably a dumb question but why would the DA be involved if they don’t have any suspects?

Exactly what I was thinking. There would have to be a crime for the DA to be involved right? Perhaps if a second person has now disappeared (a witness?) it is being taken more seriously? :cow:

AJC article didn't mention the case being treated as a homicide either, but if it is..... about time the DA gets involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!