GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Atlanta Channel 2 News at Noon:

Again, another resident says LE is zeroing in on one particular apt. This resident said, LE took bags of items out of this particular apt and also took the person's car. The resident also said this particular man has not been seen since Tuesday. This resident being interviewed led one to believe there were other people living in this apt., not just the one man.

Maybe LE are still interviewing this man and that is why he has not been seen.

WSBTV local news...

- neighbors say multiple items have been removed from an apartment, vehicle towed
- family say they have not been notified of arrest

Fox5News...

- rumors swirling of someone in custody, investigators say not the case
- may receive update within a few hours

WXIA...

- an announcement should be coming today, reporters told to be on standby by investigators
- no official suspect, no one in custody

Please let it be an announcement they have made an arrest.

Watching Atlanta Channel 2 News at Noon:

Again, another resident says LE is zeroing in on one particular apt. This resident said, LE took bags of items out of this particular apt and also took the person's car. The resident also said this particular man has not been seen since Tuesday. This resident being interviewed led one to believe there were other people living in this apt., not just the one man.

Maybe LE are still interviewing this man and that is why he has not been seen.

Thanks for posting that, Hickory!
I missed it because I was getting lunch ready for my kids and only heard parts of it.

the one in that video was actually the apartment of the resident that had his car taken per the neighbor (I think this is the one in building 2)

http://www.riverridgeatcanton.com/images/plans.jpg

I wonder if it was a white honda?A witness saw a white car running near the playground.

McFarland told police he saw a white Honda running near the playground Friday evening for about an hour, but no one was inside. He isn't sure if the vehicle is a clue, but wanted to make sure he informed police, he said

WSBTV local news...

- neighbors say multiple items have been removed from an apartment, vehicle towed
- family say they have not been notified of arrest

Fox5News...

- rumors swirling of someone in custody, investigators say not the case
- may receive update within a few hours

WXIA...

- an announcement should be coming today, reporters told to be on standby by investigators
- no official suspect, no one in custody

Please let it be an announcement they have made an arrest.
I love you Peachy! Thank you! ((do you have 3 teevees?? LOL))

bbm: I just knew it! it is this building 2 person.... I am just feeling it in my gut. I hope he confessed.. if he didn't man up and do that I hope something matches up to him (dna, etc)

It sure sounds positive they may have him!! I'm going to sit back and wait for the presser and the name of this monster!!

With GBI involved, I don't think he'd be listed in the jail system as of yet.

Channel 2’s Carol Sbarge spoke to neighbor Kelly Starnes Knight, who said GBI agents took a lot of bags out of an apartment Tuesday and towed away the occupant’s car. Knight said the resident hasn’t been seen since Tuesday.

"It's just very unnerving," Knight said.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/neighbor-gbi-searches-apt-child-death/nFwq8/

I am not posting it here (obviously) but this neighbor quoted comes up right next to building 2 (which was reportedly searched several times, items taken, and car towed)

http://www.riverridgeatcanton.com/images/plans.jpg

Is this a sort of accurate so far?

Jorelys was last seen at or around 5 PM (by other kids at playground?)

LE says she was killed 60 to 90 mins after she went missing (at or around 6PM or 6:30 PM?)

911 call came in at or around 7:15.

She was already murdered by the time 911 was called is what it is looking like perhaps.

The apartment managers should never have let RSO's live there IMO. I know that when I looked at those apartments they did require a criminal background check for anyone wanted to lease a unit and claimed that they do not allow convicted felons to live there. That was back in 2008. I wonder if they screen their workers...... The gates they have will only keep "honest criminals" out, if someone wants in, they will get in. And honestly, it seems like the perp lives in there. I am proud of the job the CPD and CCSD are doing with this case considering these types of crimes are rare in this area. They were smart to call GBI right away for assistance. I am on pins and needles waiting to hear of an arrest. But I know they must have probable cause and they need to build a solid case against this monster.

I can't imagine if they background check their tenants that they wouldn't check their employees as well. That is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Also, there are a couple of ways RSOs could live there w/out Management Company knowing:

1. Became RSO after they moved in (didn't show on background check);
2. Lease isn't in their name so they didn't have to go thru check

But as we all know for every RSO out there, there are at least 1,000 (that is being conservative) not in the system. IMO

Sounds like LE is really doing a great job on this.

They did search the dumpsters early on. They were unable to get inside this one because it is a huge contraption with a compactor assembly. They had to wait on the manufacturer to come out to basically take things apart/unlock things for LE to get the dumpster out of its containment. :seeya:

I didn't realize this! This narrows the suspects immensely, right? That was pretty risky of the killer. And it didn't work.

bbm: I just knew it! it is this building 2 person.... I am just feeling it in my gut. I hope he confessed.. if he didn't man up and do that I hope something matches up to him (dna, etc)

Love ya too! :)
We have a few teevees (LOL), but I watch one broadcast and record the others on DVR.

I hope we have news of an arrest at the upcoming press conference. Reporters are on standby so maybe LE is getting all their info lined up. Got my fingers crossed!

Great job Peachy :) I don't see how you got all 3 channels.

WSBTV local news reporting an arrest has been made, press conference at 1:45 pm

Breaking News on Local Atlanta channel WSBTV....there has been an arrest...news conference at 1:45

:party::party::party:Arrest made! yay!!!

who dunnit????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member