GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It must be an area thing? I'm in Ohio and have never heard guys call each other the "N" word. It's just not done and I don't live in a cave..I have 3 sons..all grown. What is this about? ^i^

I'm in the South and it ain't a southern thing. It's an idiot white punks trying to sound cool and urban to each other thing. ;)

katywithawhy Katy Conrad
Tonight on @issueswithjvm and exclusive intv with the brother of accused murderer Ryan Brunn.. questions now about Ryan's roommate -Tune in.
3 minutes ago

katywithawhy Katy Conrad
Also, #BREAKING: Ryan Brunn, maintenance man, arrested for the murder and rape of Jorelys Rivera in Canton, GA.
2 hours ago

http://twitter.com/katywithawhy

This should be interesting. jmo

“Ryan is the heart and soul of our team, as it remains evident in his work ethic,” Hall said. “He has the athletic ability and speed to change the game at any time or touch of the ball.”
According to three-year offensive and defensive lineman Trent Sousa, ’09, Brunn knows how to boost team morale.
“He inspires us,” Sousa said. “He encourages us to play with passion through his great athleticism and his ability to create big plays.”

I guess it is because I am a mother, but I just can't help but think of his poor parents. How proud they must have been to read and share this story on him. So much hope and promise. And then this. I just don't get it!

I sure hope they have the right guy. I was just expecting someone....well....not this...

Well all i can go back on is how everyone loved Ted Bundy. Before they knew what he was. Some of these monsters do present well. Until.......

SP.

His link is 'grayed out' on the friend's list (under family) on Ryan's page. Go to the mom's page, find the name - and click on it there.

I just went to his brothers FB page and noticed that a female commented that she wanted him to call her to talk about his brother. She says she works for a news outlet (says USF. Don't know what that is). Then she commented it was good talking with him.

Then I went on her page and noticed she had just friended the brother and a female so I clicked on the females page and looks like she is from Dahlonega and on Dec 3rd posted that she loves RB and he is her bestest pal.

I'm guessing that we will be seeing/reading interviews from both.

I updated my original post. The fb post is on his brother's page. There are three separate post relating to the arrest. The brother's post is not linked from the suspect's. But he is named as a brother under the listed family members on the suspects page. I found the brother's page through the Mother's page.

Not sure if any of this is allowed under tos. If not, please let me know and I will remove. Don't want to break any rules! I am still pretty new! :innocent:

Thank you for this. I was searching for it and this made it easier. Is roommate really on the run?

I don't believe it's him. The time is wrong and for an athlete..our guy has too much boredom. ^i^

I don't think its CA guy...one I found is from NY. Has maintenance experience and graduated from alternative HS. May not be this guy either though. More will come out from MSM so just have to wait to be certain Guessing we'll hear of a troubled past...family issues or some such excuse...jmo

I don't think this is the same guy. Is the article from California? I don't believe we have seen that he ever lived in CA. He posts on his FB page he was from New York. Anyone know for sure? ty

nothing on FB that indicates he is from Cali . . . just NY, VA, GA, so far

Link to Puerto Rico's Primera Hora Newspaper (translation below)

http://www.primerahora.com/padredejorelyspidelapenademuerteparaasesinodesuhija-589790.html

Jorelys’ Father asks for the death penalty for his daughter's assassin

Wednesday, 7 December 2011 03:17 p.m.
Bárbara J. Figueroa Rosa/ Primera Hora

The father of the Puerto Rican girl who was abused sexually, tortured and bludgeoned to death in Georgia, was satisfied with the capture with the assassin and demanded that the man, identified as Ryan Brunn, 20 years old, receive the death penalty.

“I am happy and grateful that he has been arrested. What that animal and monster did to my angel does not have forgiveness. Now what I ask is that just as he took my daughter’s life, that his life be taken from him also and let him be put to death”, said heartbroken Ricardo Galarza, father of the small Jorelys, just seven years of age.

Galarza learned the details of the arrest through Primera Hora since, as he explained, he has no access to Internet.

<modsnip>

found it. thanks to the OP who posted about this. The comment about somebody being on the run is interesting. Looks like some kind of media person did an interview with this brother.

The stuff about C being on the run has been deleted from the FB page.

Well all i can go back on is how everyone loved Ted Bundy. Before they knew what he was. Some of these monsters do present well. Until.......

I think that reputation was kind of blown out of proportion.

He did have a professor who was pretty devastated, I think thought of him like a protege.

His family didn't attend any of his hearings, and it didn't seem like that many people actually liked him. He just functioned fairly well, and didn't seem or look like a monster, IMHO.

Now if we could just see Justice and find all others missing. So many cases and Families with no answers. Terrible anytime of year but Holiday Time is extra sad. Just happy this guy will never get the chance to harm another little girl.

'
katywithawhyKaty Conrad

Tonight on @issueswithjvm the brother of accused murdered Ryan Brunn speaks out exclusively to us. Tune in.

I'm interested in this.Somethings not right with all this.I don't know what to think.I'm interested in knowing why LE thinks it was him and very interested in what the DNA is going to show.I want this proved to me he did this.

Link to Puerto Rico's Primera Hora Newspaper (translation below)

http://www.primerahora.com/padredejorelyspidelapenademuerteparaasesinodesuhija-589790.html

Jorelys’ Father asks for the death penalty for his daughter's assassin

Wednesday, 7 December 2011 03:17 p.m.
Bárbara J. Figueroa Rosa/ Primera Hora

The father of the Puerto Rican girl who was abused sexually, tortured and bludgeoned to death in Georgia, was satisfied with the capture with the assassin and demanded that the man, identified as Ryan Brunn, 20 years old, receive the death penalty.

“I am happy and grateful that he has been arrested. What that animal and monster did to my angel does not have forgiveness. Now what I ask is that just as he took my daughter’s life, that his life be taken from him also and let him be put to death”, said heartbroken Ricardo Galarza, father of the small Jorelys, just seven years of age.

Galarza learned the details of the arrest through Primera Hora since, as he explained, he has no access to Internet.

“Tell me what is that animal’s name?, Tell me what does the man who has caused me such pain looks like?, Did he say why he did it? ”, were the questions that Galarza asked this newspaper while we transmitted to him what the authorities had just released in a press conference that was carried out live and emitted by several mass media from Canton, Georgia.

“He doesn’t even deserve God’s forgiveness… At least, I am at peace that the murder will be solved”, said Galarza with reference to the assassin of his girl, who according to the authorities, was killed Friday was assassinated within a few hours of the kidnapping.

The investigation points that Brunn, a maintenance employee of the River Ridge complex of houses, where the small girl resided, kidnapped her and took her to an empty apartment in the same place. There, very ruthlessly and in a form that is “calculated and planned”, he raped her and stabbed several times. Later, he gave a forceful blow in the head that brought about the girl’s death. In order to complete his atrocious crime, Brunn - who does not have criminal file- threw the small Jorelys in a garbage container of the complex. According to the website of 11Alive News, the body of the small Jorelys will be exposed in the Darby Funeral Home, in Canton, this Friday at 5:00 in the afternoon until 8:00 at night. While, Saturday a religious service will be carried out at 2:00 in the afternoon in the First Baptist Church of the county. In these funeral and religious services, the maternal grandparents of the minor will be present and also an aunt, who traveled today to Georgia.

He certainly seems devastated. Did he have any role in her life at all?

It must be an area thing? I'm in Ohio and have never heard guys call each other the "N" word. It's just not done and I don't live in a cave..I have 3 sons..all grown. What is this about? ^i^

urban wannabes raised on MTV & XBox . . .

'

I'm interested in this.Somethings not right with all this.I don't know what to think.I'm interested in knowing why LE thinks it was him and very interested in what the DNA is going to show.I want this proved to me he did this.

Have they even taken his DNA or fingerprints yet?

I think that reputation was kind of blown out of proportion.

He did have a professor who was pretty devastated, I think thought of him like a protege.

His family didn't attend any of his hearings, and it didn't seem like that many people actually liked him. He just functioned fairly well, and didn't seem or look like a monster, IMHO.

It does seem TB only had acquaintances but i do remember many saying wonderful things and shocked it was him. Most of these monsters don't form close relationships but can present well to some. Families often see some of the dark side. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera