GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Ryan is the heart and soul of our team, as it remains evident in his work ethic,” Hall said. “He has the athletic ability and speed to change the game at any time or touch of the ball.”
According to three-year offensive and defensive lineman Trent Sousa, ’09, Brunn knows how to boost team morale.
“He inspires us,” Sousa said. “He encourages us to play with passion through his great athleticism and his ability to create big plays.”

I guess it is because I am a mother, but I just can't help but think of his poor parents. How proud they must have been to read and share this story on him. So much hope and promise. And then this. I just don't get it!

I sure hope they have the right guy. I was just expecting someone....well....not this...

I don't think that is the same Ryan Brunn.

Have they even taken his DNA or fingerprints yet?

I don't know.I'm am interested in what they have on him to show he did this.Since he was there only a month he probably did do it.But I want it to be proved first.What do they have on him?

I'm in the South and it ain't a southern thing. It's an idiot white punks trying to sound cool and urban to each other thing. ;)

He's from NY...must be a NY thing...

It's all races that say it In Cherokee, Bartow and Cobb county.
MOO

I apologize..I originally did say Southern and then immediately thought that was an unfair remark and changed it to "area"...I have just never heard a white guy say this to anyone...and my house was always full of boys..or my van ..dragging them back and forth to basketball and football practices.
I felt offended for some reason when I read his Facebook..^i^

He certainly seems devastated. Did he have any role in her life at all?

He said in a local interview (posted last night in the first thread) that he saw her two years ago for the last time (he lives in Puerto Rico) and she was supposed to visit him this Christmas. They spoke on the phone and he said he had separated from Jorelys' mom some years ago but had good communication wiht her. I have the feeling that Jorelys' little sisters are not from the same father, since he never mentions them in interviews.

He has new friends. How is that possible?

Eta: RB has added two new friends since the last time I refreshed. That's weird, right?

The stuff about C being on the run has been deleted from the FB page.

Maybe Katy asked him to delete it - for her "exclusive".

Hm. I just checked, and I can still see the reference to C.

So, how are she and JVM connected? I think I am lost. lol

She was hired on in Oct 2011 as a producer for the JVM "issues" show...
Guess she scouts out people to have on the show?

He said in a local interview (posted last night in the first thread) that he saw her two years ago for the last time (he lives in Puerto Rico) and she was supposed to visit him this Christmas. They spoke on the phone and he said he had separated from Jorelys' mom some years ago but had good communication wiht her. I have the feeling that Jorelys' little sisters are not from the same father, since he never mentions them in interviews.

In one of the articles, it does state that Jorelys will be put to rest in Puerto Rico. The public viewing will be held here, but the funeral will not.

Have they even taken his DNA or fingerprints yet?

In the presser when the man was thanking all the agencies that had been involved he mentioned Blue Ridge. Isn't that the place where they have the body farm and do DNA testing. When I heard that I thought that perhaps they have done DNA testing. Maybe his was on record and they recovered some from the body. Just speculating.

'

I'm interested in this.Somethings not right with all this.I don't know what to think.I'm interested in knowing why LE thinks it was him and very interested in what the DNA is going to show.I want this proved to me he did this.

bbm: I am just voicing my opinion here but I disagree that something isn't right. I think that they have a forensic match of some sort. The GBI director said they had to wait for an arrest warrant because they had to rise to the level of evidence for such. He also said there is no doubt that it was him.

I am interested in the interview as well, but it also breaks my heart that his family has to be put thru this and have their doubts broadcast around the world (it makes me a little sick actually).

:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member