GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wish Jarred Harrell would use Ryan Brunn as an example.

Actually I wish they'd all commit suicide before they touch any children. And no, I do not feel bad about this. At all. Burn in hell. Sooner than later. See ya.

OH MY GOSH!!! Just catching up on this after being out of town for several days.

I was shocked at the confession and him describing what happened to poor Jorelys. Ugh. I can't bear to think about how she must have suffered. How absolutely TERRIFIED she must have been. Wow. No words.

Then to hear he committed suicide today. I can hardly believe it. What a coward and I do think it was planned. I can't help but feel pangs of sadness for his family and friends who really believed in him. Like Jorelys's family, I can't imagine the sadness and confusion Ryan's family must be enduring as well. To hear their own family member confess to such a heinous crime.

OH MY GOSH!!! Just catching up on this after being out of town for several days.

I was shocked at the confession and him describing what happened to poor Jorelys. Ugh. I can't bear to think about how she must have suffered. How absolutely TERRIFIED she must have been. Wow. No words.

Then to hear he committed suicide today. I can hardly believe it. What a coward and I do think it was planned. I can't help but feel pangs of sadness for his family and friends who really believed in him. Like Jorelys's family, I can't imagine the sadness and confusion Ryan's family must be enduring as well. To hear their own family member confess to such a heinous crime.

I so agree. RB has brothers who loved him, no matter what, and my heart breaks for them - they were in denial for this past month, but they've gone completely silent now. It's sad. They've had a hard life and this, there's no telling what will become of them, but I honestly pray they go a completely different way.

Warning: graphic reiteration of Jorelys murder in second half of article.

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/223228/3/Ryan-Brunn-dead-hanged-himself-11Alive-source-says

Jorelys' father: "feel good but, on the other hand, it doesn't because my daughter will never be with me again."

"What I wanted was for them to put him in the electric chair and burn him," Galarza told CNNE. "I would have taken him there myself and prepared it, so he would burn."

During his time at the Cherokee County Jail, Brunn was on suicide watch, his attorney, Daran Burns told 11Alive News' Valerie Hoff Thursday morning.

Interesting. So the family wanted the death penalty but prosecutors decided not to? How does that work? Not that it matters now but still....I'd like to know why they didn't go for the DP. I hope it's not because of the ridiculous interviews GBI was going to have with him to understand his sick mind.:furious:

Geeez....maybe it's not the dead convicted child murderer's brain they needed to study. Good lord. Watching a ball game when a little girl is missing?? Seriously? :furious:

Interesting. So the family wanted the death penalty but prosecutors decided not to? How does that work? Not that it matters now but still....I'd like to know why they didn't go for the DP. I hope it's not because of the ridiculous interviews GBI was going to have with him to understand his sick mind.:furious:

One thing the GBI/FBI can learn from Brunn.

When you arrest a novice child abductor, rapist, murderer and you place him on suicide watch, if he decides to confess and does so, after the confession do not take him off suicide watch.

I suppose that is the only thing they will learn from him.

Geeez....maybe it's not the dead convicted child murderer's brain they needed to study. Good lord. Watching a ball game when a little girl is missing?? Seriously? :furious:

No wonder the guy resigned. I'm telling you, when the rest of Canton reads/hears and sees on TV that Jeff Lance was watching a ball game, AT THE COMMAND CENTER? (River Ridge apartment complex), more than 15 hours after the child went missing ... lynchings might be making a one time come back. :furious: :furious: :furious:

This guy needs to move out of state and change his name ... and career path.

What a coward... and it is not for remorse. It is due to HIS being caught and not wanting to spend eternity in prison. A child killer does not do well in prison.

I still think a coward of a way out.. however, he is gone.. no meals at tax payers expense, no tv, no books, no making a home out of a prison which I assume becomes normal at some time for them.

I only wish he could of suffered the way his victem did.
the guilty plea.. was to get it over and done.. no trials.. no nothing just a sentence and then he had planned all along to kill himself.

I read that there was no sexual conduct on his part.. from what I read that he stated.. I do not believe that is true..

However he is gone and the hates of Hell opened the gates wide open and welcomed him into it for eternity.

Still a coward.. a little helpless girl.. and now his own worthless life.
GONE for ever.. just wish he has some time to suffer before it happened..

Ugh. I have nothing really useful to add. I'mso angry. I just ... I find I'm angrier and more upset today than I was last night. That coward calling his own end game, not out of guilt--you can't do what he did to Jorelys and have any kind of empathy, even belatedly-- but he did it out of pure self interest ....:furious: :maddening: :steamed: :cursing:

And then to imagine if I were to have called the Canton police department one night, terrified about my missing child ... to have to contemplate that they might not actually take it seriously, take ME serioiusly, in the first two hours, let alone the first 12 hours? :furious: :headache: :pullhair: :thud:

I need to go knock down some drywall. Or chop wood. Or do primal scream therapy.

I find this gives me peace, knowing he is not enjoying 3 meals and a cot, tv, computer, rec time, etc.

Yes, his act was cowardly, but the selfish side of me is happy he is no longer breathing the same air as we. And I take comfort in the fact that now he can burn in hell faster if there is such a place. I do believe the higher power is dealing with him now, in a way far more effective than we mortals could.

First he plea bargains to get out of the death penalty - then kills himself! Moving to Jackson, I think he got a little taste of what his life would be like & couldn't bear it. RB was a control freak playing God with a child's life. He had to decide what his fate would be - couldn't stand to have the prison system in control of him. I agree with other posters, RB was a coward. I am glad he is gone, glad he can't kill & torture Jorelys any longer in his mind. Glad he can't get off talking about Jorelys & his other crimes & sick fantasies to investigators.

Peace, love and prayers for Jorelys family.

So glad this monster will never be able to hurt another child again, but I cant help but feel sick that he got to choose when/where & how- while poor little Jorelys never had a choice. This should have took his life years ago.

Did his family go see him before he left Canton? Why didn't media interview his FATHER before or after the confession. We have NOT heard one word from the father.

http://www.ajc.com/news/7-year-olds-killer-1308952.html

Cherokee County Sheriff Roger Garrison told Channel 2 Action News on Thursday night that he had asked the DOC for special treatment of Brunn, who was considered a “high risk inmate.”
But Garrison also told the station, a reporting partner of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, that Brunn had never attempted suicide while being held in the Cherokee Jail.

So basically, since he was on suicide watch while in Canton (Before the confession) and nothing happened, they didn't leave him on suicide watch in Jackson (after the confession and sentencing) IF I'm reading this right ....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back