GA - Kendrick Johnson, 17, Suspicious Death, Jan. 10/11, 2013, #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
.... First of all, there is absolutely no way of knowing who did and did not attend that funeral. It's all rumor and speculation and this case is drowning in rumor and speculation. ...
SBM

There were numerous posts about this subject in Oct & Nov, but to repeat ---
respectfully, there are ways ofidentifying at least some of the funeral attendees.

Undoubtedly imo some individuals attending took video and posted some on FB, youtube, other soc media.
And some MSM reporters were there recording, as I recall seeing footage on some links, w one of KJ's teachers or coaches speaking at the funeral. Sorry no link.

And there was probably a registration or guest book for attendees for sign, which would bear some names/signatures.

Doubtful, imo, that every attendee was captured on camera or that every attendee signed in.

That said, imo, the number of teachers attending is irrelevant to the death investigation. Ditto teacher's union communications, if any, whether encouraging or discouraging teachers attendance.

I am also fully supportive of a DOJ investigation.

For people ( May have missed this I sure did) who are interested in hearing some details about the private investigation led by kj's family detectives and details as they are advancing.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dan-zu...-johnson-murder-fred-rosen-and-beau-webster-1

Imoo There are references and a good discussion about many significant issues and questions from the Johnson's Point of view.

Their investigation is also going to the DOJ.

Pardon me if you 've already seen/ heard this . Please pay no attention if you feel the explanations perfect and sufficient the way they stand.

TY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are pretty strong and unwarranted accusations. First of all, there is absolutely no way of knowing who did and did not attend that funeral. It's all rumor and speculation and this case is drowning in rumor and speculation. It takes away from the facts when that happens and it clutters things up to the point of drawing the focus away from the answers that are desired.

I see emotion leading this "investigation" by many in the community, for the truth in what happened to KJ. IMO, usually when people are led by pure emotion it blinds them from seeing the facts.

I agree, and I see it from both sides of the case.

Nope, NO head trauma or signs of being beaten. Both the peer reviewed GBI Forensic Physician and the Hired no name gun from Florida both noted there was no facial beating. Autopsy is online. The swollen bloated face of Johnson was due to the body fluids draining into his face and decomposing. He was found in a heavy mat in the midst of about 20 other mats.
<snipped by me>

I'm curious: there are indications that the "peer reviewed" system in Georgia may have some gaps, and the reading I have done on the "Hired no name gun" (!) indicates that he's a board certified forensic pathologist, who graduated from a U.S. medical school and completed residencies at 3 prominent U.S. hospitals. Why is there a general feeling of disdain for him?

Nope, NO head trauma or signs of being beaten. Both the peer reviewed GBI Forensic Physician and the Hired no name gun from Florida both noted there was no facial beating. Autopsy is online. The swollen bloated face of Johnson was due to the body fluids draining into his face and decomposing. He was found in a heavy mat in the midst of about 20 other mats.
<snipped by me>

I'm curious: there are indications that the "peer reviewed" system in Georgia may have some gaps, and the reading I have done on the "Hired no name gun" (!) indicates that he's a board certified forensic pathologist, who graduated from a U.S. medical school and completed residencies at 3 prominent U.S. hospitals. Why is there a general feeling of disdain for him?

Mainly cause his last 2 jobs had questionable endings. He was let go.
What gaps in the "peer reviewed" system in Georgia?

<snipped by me>

Mainly cause his last job, if not last 2 had questionable endings. He was let go. Anderson and his history can be goggled.
What gaps in the "peer reviewed" system in Georgia?

As far as this case goes, I don't find it applicable because there was a autopsy performed.

Each case is different and I would imagine that you would find the same procedures as described in the article common in pretty much every state.

For instance, when my friend committed suicide, she wrapped herself up in many blankets in a cocoon to prevent a bloody mess. She researched suicide and left a note. She shot herself in the head and there was gunshot residue on her hands. She talked about it before hand. So, the investigation all lead to suicide. There was no reason, what so ever, to do an autopsy on her.

I don't know if you had a chance to actually read the article or not, but:

"In 69 cases, officials said suicides were caused by drug overdoses, but never verified that with laboratory tests."

and, in the accompanying graphic, it goes on to note that for "Untermined" deaths, only 56% received autopsies.

I admit, it does raise issues for me.

IMO, JMO

Mainly cause his last job, if not last 2 had questionable endings. He was let go. Anderson and his history can be goggled.
What are the gaps in the "peer reviewed" system in Georgia?

Thank you for responding. Could you please link both of those? I know about one instance, and the circumstances surrounding it, and it was pretty clear, assuming everything I read was accurate, that there was a some unusual behavior all the way around, particularly by the state.

Thank you.

Thank you for responding. Could you please link both of those? I know about one instance, and the circumstances surrounding it, and it was pretty clear, assuming everything I read was accurate, that there was a some unusual behavior all the way around, particularly by the state.

Thank you.
I found Anderson's behavior unusual with questionable professional ethics in that referred instance.

Of course he does. He says obvious suicides. How many times have we seen obvious suicides turn into murder?

The family is not "kicking up a fuss" Their child is dead and they want and DESERVE answers. There are a lot of things about this case that have muddied the waters.

I think that I want justice for Kendrick and that is where my loyalties lie. He deserves the truth to come out.

No, he doesn't assume. The police investigate the death, regardless of whether there's an autopsy. So if you have a known heroin user found dead with a syringe stuck in her arm, for example, you conclude that she od'd unless there's something in the police investigation that leads you to think an autopsy might be warranted.

And regarding parents kicking up a fuss, I was referring to the parents of non-autopsied suicides, not Kendrick's parents. I can't say what I think about that here.

jmo

For people ( May have missed this I sure did) who are interested in hearing some details about the private investigation led by kj's family detectives and details as they are advancing.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dan-zu...-johnson-murder-fred-rosen-and-beau-webster-1

Imoo There are references and a good discussion about many significant issues and questions from the Johnson's Point of view.

Their investigation is also going to the DOJ.

Pardon me if you 've already seen/ heard this . Please pay no attention if you feel the explanations perfect and sufficient the way they stand.

TY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM: Just an FYI, Rosen is a author that apparently just inserted himself in the investigation. KJ's mother has stated on her twitter that neither Rosen or Webster are part of the KJ movement. She claims Rosen is just trying to make money off of it.

Interesting and illuminating article. Thanks for posting and so, Anderson did have 2 questionable incidents.

Well...the relationship between ME's and prosecutors and law enforcement can be contentious, as both Dr. Anderson and the Chief Medical Examiner of the State of Georgia, Dr. Sperry, who has had his own difficult encounters, well know:

http://www.abajournal.com/magazine/article/csi_breakdown/

I think further clarification is warranted on the autopsies for the family since there are differing opinions.

I have no information to accuse anyone of wrong doing, but I do pause when I see opinions from professionals that are hired by attorneys in cases. They have a financial incentive and they want repeat business. Dr. Anderson has been used by these attorneys in the past.

I would at least like to see better clarification of the findings of Dr. Anderson by another forensic pathologist. Sometimes the way things are worded can be vague.

I think further clarification is warranted on the autopsies for the family since there are differing opinions.

I have no information to accuse anyone of wrong doing, but I do pause when I see opinions from professionals that are hired by attorneys in cases. They have a financial incentive and they want repeat business. Dr. Anderson has been used by these attorneys in the past.

I would at least like to see better clarification of the findings of Dr. Anderson by another forensic pathologist. Sometimes the way things are worded can be vague.

BBM

So has Dr. Sperry, Georgia's CME, as noted in the article I linked above, as well as other articles.

BBM

So has Dr. Sperry, Georgia's CME, as noted in the article I linked above, as well as other articles.

The situations are not remotely similar. Dr. Sperry still has a job and employed with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation with no ethical complaints. Sadly, Dr. Anderson was let go twice from his employers with ethical complaints. He is now in "private practice". The great Dr. Perper retired from his ME position in Miami and is now doing a few private consults.

I just took 61 minutes of my time to hear the Blog Talk radio show referenced a few posts upthread. MOO: This was a very one-sided "report" & filled with misinformation. The discussion centered on insinuations & accusations of racism.

I am interested in what others heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member