GA - Kendrick Johnson, 17, Suspicious Death, Jan. 10/11, 2013, #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeahhhhhhh when I see signs that this is in any way a racially motivated hate crime, then MAYBE I'll consider it.
---

snipped for space

Ty sincerely. I m glad to know that you would have an open mind. If - that were the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Parents of Kendrick Johnson to take fight to Georgia Capitol

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/parents-kendrick-johnson-take-fight-georgia-capito/ncFgd/

......."The reputation of our state is on the line, and we cannot allow Georgia to have a moral and ethical black eye," said Senior Pastor at Ebenezer Baptist Church Raphael Warnock. .......

Kendrick's parents said few words and only made one request.

"So I'm asking everybody to stand with us as we fight this fight to the get the truth for my son," Jaqueline said.

The Johnson's and supporters will gather Wednesday on the steps of the state Capitol to make the plea to Gov. Nathan Deal for further investigation of this case.

I thought there was already going to be a further investigation? Now I'm all confused.

I thought there was already going to be a further investigation? Now I'm all confused.

I'm confused to. Are they asking for an investigation by a different agency on top of the one that is already being conducted?

http://www.11alive.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=2911612897001

Nothing to be confused about IMO.

Mr. Moore the federal prosecutor is in the process of reviewing the case to determine if he will call for a FBI investigation. That may already be happening but he has not announced it or issued any report as yet.

The Lowndes Co. sheriff and the GBI have both closed their cases and the family is asking the governor to have them reopened. The governor would have no authority over the federal prosecutor.

You'll have to read the rest of the article yourself. I started looking for additional quotes but it p*ssed me off too much. lol. Yeah, like Emmett Till. Just like that. pfffft.

~snippedbyme

The case of Johnson is equally hard to stomach and, according to Crump, bears an eerie resemblance to the 1955 murder of Emmett Till.
http://www.theroot.com/articles/cul...th_and_allegations_of_police_brutality.1.html

jmo

The first reference to Emmett Till in KJ's case that I know about was the side by side pictures of the faces after death of Emmett and Kendrick posted on the KJ facebook page. I composed a rather lengthy post about it and the history of Emmett Till. I contacted a mod before I posted it to see if it was okay. The mod thought it better to keep the posts about KJ and not include Emmett as he does not pertain to this case. Those were not the exact words but the same meaning.

Nothing to be confused about IMO.

Mr. Moore the federal prosecutor is in the process of reviewing the case to determine if he will call for a FBI investigation. That may already be happening but he has not announced it or issued any report as yet.

The Lowndes Co. sheriff and the GBI have both closed their cases and the family is asking the governor to have them reopened. The governor would have no authority over the federal prosecutor.

I'm still confused--do they want the governor to do something NOW, before Mr. Moore has finished reviewing the evidence? If so, what?

I'm still confused--do they want the governor to do something NOW, before Mr. Moore has finished reviewing the evidence? If so, what?

Well, the article does not explain that, so I am just assuming the parents are still looking for answers to their questions that the sheriff and GBI has not given them but are responsible for, such as their questions about the clothes, organs, video tapes which are not complete, and in general what really happened to Kendrick to lead to his death?

Whether the gov. agrees to order the state investigation to be reopened while the federal one is ongoing, I don't know.

I have worked in two different school systems for a total of over 25 years and heard the darnedest stories from kids. If there was a murder or cover-up, I believe some kid would tell on the other in a heartbeat.

EXACTLY! There's no way if there was more than one student who had any kind of knowledge of KJ's non-accidental death, that they'd have been able to keep silent this long. No way. Maybe one kid could keep it to him/herself but if there were two, one of them would have confessed by now.

Well, the article does not explain that, so I am just assuming the parents are still looking for answers to their questions that the sheriff and GBI has not given them but are responsible for, such as their questions about the clothes, organs, video tapes which are not complete, and in general what really happened to Kendrick to lead to his death?

Whether the gov. agrees to order the state investigation to be reopened while the federal one is ongoing, I don't know.

Yes I agree - this Is a formal review by the DOJ is not just a formality or lip service . He is reviewing the case he could press all types of very serious Federal charges. Three areas : Including reopening the civil case, charges of tampering with evidence cover up/ conspiracy by official in order to obliterate evidence, and another one usually reserved in GA for organized crimes .
Hmmm

reader, did you hear the Webster / Rosen interview ? What did you think about the possible 5- 7 persons of interest and the other people starting to come forward In time for the DOJ investigation?

I keep thinking that the rewards for KJ are not enough. someone should offer - (I wish I could) a free ride and /or scholarship , for Art , Music, English, or Law or a Criminal Justice degree etc ...to anyone who gives info that leads to an arrest- IMO they need to offset the free rides already in play in town to stay quiet. :-x

I personally don't agree that kids, parents , staff locals would tell on people in a heart beat. I think the school and sheriff played off loop holes here and people may be intimidated or may not want ( have wanted ) to get involved at all.

But sooner or later someone will.

I keep thinking that the rewards for KJ are not enough. someone should offer - (I wish I could) a free ride and /or scholarship , for Art , Music, English, or Law or a Criminal Justice degree etc ...to anyone who gives info that leads to an arrest- IMO they need to offset the free rides already in play in town to stay quiet. :-x

I personally don't agree that kids, parents , staff locals would tell on people in a heart beat. I think the school and sheriff played off loop holes here and people may be intimidated or may not want ( have wanted ) to get involved at all.

Um.

What.

Yes I agree - this Is a formal review by the DOJ is not just a formality or lip service . He is reviewing the case he could press all types of very serious Federal charges. Three areas : Including reopening the civil case, charges of tampering with evidence cover up/ conspiracy by official in order to obliterate evidence, and another one usually reserved in GA for organized crimes .
Hmmm

reader, did you hear the Webster / Rosen interview ? What did you think about the possible 5- 7 persons of interest and the other people starting to come forward In time for the DOJ investigation?

What civil case was closed? I'm not sure what you mean.

What evidence was tampered with? I don't remember even a single allegation of evidence tampering in any court filing or even a MSM interview.

What civil case was closed? I'm not sure what you mean.

What evidence was tampered with? I don't remember even a single allegation of evidence tampering in any court filing or even a MSM interview.

Of course we have heard about it -the tampering with evidence and/or gross incompetence across the board because The evidence is gone ... Kj's clothes , the mat , his internal organs and brain, and the videos,

EXACTLY! There's no way if there was more than one student who had any kind of knowledge of KJ's non-accidental death, that they'd have been able to keep silent this long. No way. Maybe one kid could keep it to him/herself but if there were two, one of them would have confessed by now.

Criminal teens are thick as thieves. Two girls murdered a friend and hid it for over a year.

Murders= thick as thieves. One or more could easily hid this for decades.

Of course we have heard about it -the tampering with evidence and/or gross incompetence across the board because The evidence is gone ... Kj's clothes , the mat , his internal organs and brain, and the videos,

MSM please link to tampering with evidence.

MSM please link to tampering with evidence.

...and likewise, MSM reference to gross incompetence. These are very strong allegations about professionals who likely suffered and lost much sleep over the investigation of the death of a child. These are not trivial accusations.

Criminal teens are thick as thieves. Two girls murdered a friend and hid it for over a year.

But they were both perpetrators. Are you suggesting that every student on video in the gym that day was directly involved?

Criminal teens MAY be thick as thieves, but innocent bystanders. . .not so much.

...and likewise, MSM reference to gross incompetence. These are very strong allegations about professionals who likely suffered and lost much sleep over the investigation of the death of a child. These are not trivial accusations.

Yes, They are serious very serious concerns . That s why the case is being formally reviewed by the DOJ. It is a fact. In an investigation the evidence is collected documented and saved. If ALL evidence is lost it can only be either by accident or on purpose. If it was by accident looks like LE was incompetent and failed to provide proper and professional resources in a timely manner. If on the other hand they lost the evidence on purpose in order to obliterate the truth and evidence; That is corruption and tampering with evidence.
These facts are part of the case- it's part of what is ( not) in evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member