GUILTY GA - Lauren Giddings, 27, Macon, 26 June 2011 # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No telling whose apartment this guy creepy-crawled, including BB's. He could have gotten the utility closet key from her.

I'm wondering if he'd entered all of the BH apartments at some point. Someone earlier in the thread suggested that the key McD had of LG's apartment, whether it was taken out of her apartment after her death or copied from her spare key sometime before her death, was sort of a trophy. Just maybe, McD took an item of little value - including the condoms - from each apartment he entered as sort of a memento. Maybe those incidentals were reminders to him of what he had "accomplished" (committing crimes undetected) which gave him a sense of superiority?

WoW, Glenda is even giving the details now..(I do feel sorry for her in many ways because it's obvious the shield of denial is thick)..as in her rattling off the account her son has given her as if it is really believable and sensical.. When it's far from it.. It is nothing more than him attempting to stay ahead of the evidence(or ATLEAST in tune with the evidence) as it comes to light..

We now know that he has full well admitted that he, himself, Stephen McDaniel was indeed the person who purchased and owned the Stanley Hacksaw.. So no more wondering was it someone else's hacksaw(the "real" killer's AKA MM) that used it to dismember Lauren, ensuring the blade had Lauren's DNA and then the killer AKA MM doesn't try to frame SM by putting the hacksaw in or around SM's property/apt/car.. No, the killer AKA MM takes the hacksaw with the victim's blood on the blade and puts it in his very own maintenance storage room.. WOW that's one helluva frame job this MM man had done on SM.. Looks to me as tho the killer AKA MM framed himself..:duh:.. Duh??!! I mean really, WTF?? that is one helluva a thick shield of denial, evidently so thick that it is distorting her view to an extremely concerning level..

And hello!!?? Stephen goes and purchases a Stanley hacksaw, for what who knows??.. But whatever he admits he purchased it.. It's his.. But according to mom, he's told her that he realized the Stanley hacksaw was absolutely flimsy and totally useless therefor he just had tossed into the trash at some time a while back..

Well, this excuse, or rather let's just state what it truly is.. This bold faced lie that the Stanley hacksaw that he purchased was flimsy and of no use, wouldn't work on whatever it was that it was attempting to be used on.. When he sees this he them chunks it in the trash..

A) I posted much earlier today the exact Stanley hacksaw that was purchased from Wal Mart(since then I have searched and found that it indeed is the only Stanley hacksaw available at Wal Mart).. I posted the photo if the hacksaw and it should be quite apparent that there is NOTHING FLIMSY WHATSOEVER about any part of this Stanley hacksaw.. That's a lie..

B) as many of us unfortunately read earlier thru a site I don't believe we are no longer mentioning it's name.. It went into great detail, step by step with how to dismember a body.. Guess what's it one main tool used for the actual dismemberment is??.. You got it.. A hacksaw.. Obviously plenty able to the job as it is the preferred tool according to those who would know..

..AND...

C) This of course the most obvious but I will list despite it being the most obvious.. The Stanley hacksaw is what was used to dismember the murder victim.. This leaving Lauren Giddings DNA behind and testing positive on the blade of the Stanley hacksaw.. It was used on an extremely fit and strong and the epitome of healthy physique, strong muscular tone and at 6'.. She had solid as a rock large in frame bone structure.. This describing the victim, Lauren Giddings..

If choice (C), again the most obvious of all truths regarding the hacksaw.. (C) alone and by itself with no other proof whatsoever fully DISPROVES SM's statement that he had to throw the hacksaw away some time back and the reason for this is due to it being worthless and flimsy.. No good and tossed in the trash..

With it being used to dismember a physically fit, strong and healthy, athletic young adult with a solid 6' large frame of bone structure.. This in and of itself fully contradicts and proves SM's claim to absolutely 100% be FALSE and a complete and total bold faced lie..

THIS DOES NOT TAKE MUCH MORE THAN LATE ELEMENTARY AGE DEVELOPMENTAL AGE AND REASONING TO BE ABLE TO EASILY DISCERN JUST WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH WHY WE ARE HEARING THESE LUDICROUS, outright blatant and bold lies..

As time passes it will continue to get only clearer just what took place with SM at the helm directing the ship of disastrous outcomes involving death and as I'd said before.. Straight up evil!!!!

I absolutely agree with you, SmoothOperator! Everything you say makes sense. Poor Glenda is in denial! Her little angel would do nothing of the sort; she didn't raise him that way... :innocent:

If SM didn't commit the crime, I would be very glad of that and happy to see the real perp arrested. But, too much evidence points to him and his statements are not coherent. I know sometimes I have a hard time waking fully and thinking clearly if I'm awakened in the middle of the night, but I'm pretty certain I would realize the absurdity of the idea of mowing grass at midnight and in pitch darkness!

I also wonder if McD placed the saw in the maintenance room in hopes that MM would use it? Then, the saw would have the MM's fingerprints all over it. But, it really baffles me why McD would keep the sleeve the saw came in, unless it did get tossed aside and forgotten. It seems like he would've taken every precaution to avoid detection (like having a backup plan in case any of the body was discovered). I wonder if LE found the sleeve in a waste basket inside McD's apartment? Maybe, he was so busily trying to dispose of the remainder of LG's body that Thursday morning, that he completely forgot to take his personal trash outside to the trash bins?

I'll be the first to say that I gave McD the benefit of the doubt before the murder charge. When his mom was so upset at his earlier hearing, I felt so bad for her.

But things have changed now. There's a murder charge, evidence tying him to it (of which we know the minimal amount), and really, as details are revealed, everything is coming back to him. I'm not on the fence anymore - just my opinion - but I think he committed this crime and did it in a very sinister and pre-meditated way.

That being said, he has a good attorney. What is prompting these media interviews by his mom. She gave no on camera interviews when they were in Macon for the earlier hearing and moving him out. Why now? Is she speaking out in desperation bc she truly believes this story? I'm guessing so, but what does this do for his case? It could be a ridiculous theory that will quickly be disproved in court (MM had alibi, etc.) so it may end up hurting him even more in the end. Wonder what Floyd Buford thinks of this.

Wonder what Mrs. McD will do when more evidence comes to light that without a doubt links him (and I hope it's there).

I shudder to think what wouldve happened if Lauren's remains hadn't been discovered that morning. Would there be another victim already?

Like you I believe Innocent until proven guilt and I still do however the evidence is certainly pointing in his direction in very big way.

His mother just can't believe her son could do such a thing. Could any mother? I doubt if I would talk to the media if it were me but that's just me. She's desperate for someone to help him and she feels helpless. I think she really believes he is innocent.

I don't think it is helping him and I don't know if it is hurting him. Probably not since it is all about the evidence. It will be hard to get a jury in Macon that hasn't heard about this so it will probably be moved to another area anyway.

I think if it is hurting anyone it is herself and her family. jmo

So sad. Two families devastated by the actions of one person.

Mcd. May have been active in LARP (live Action Role Play ) we used to have a group of medieval. Role players here in Macon. There was an article in the telegraph a few years ago about the group. They would meet at central city park downtown.

Bessie please delete if in appropriate?
The MM. And LG were FB friends. The MM is or was also a frat member of future lawyers. This case is getting very twisted. It is starting to parallel the movie " Murder by Numbers " in my opinion.
In the movie a handsome popular kid and a smart loner team up to test there wits against le and lose.
The two are never seen as friends or even acquaintances. Until after the le start questioning.
Just a thought.

Mcd. May have been active in LARP (live Action Role Play ) we used to have a group of medieval. Role players here in Macon. There was an article in the telegraph a few years ago about the group. They would meet at central city park downtown.

Macontime, this might be a possibility. I don't know anything specifically about LARP, but in one article I read that SMD was in an acting club or took acting classes. I can't find that article now. Does anyone know where to find it?

Macontime, this might be a possibility. I don't know anything specifically about LARP, but in one article I read that SMD was in an acting club or took acting classes. I can't find that article now. Does anyone know where to find it?

Never mind! I found the article:

http://www.macon.com/2011/08/04/1654381/warrant-hacksaw-packaging-found.html#storylink=misearch

A couple of weeks before her son’s arrest on the murder charge, Glenda McDaniel said her son had never been in trouble.

He is a young man who’s devoted to his family and friends, she said. During his time at Mercer, McDaniel participated in drama activities and played violin in a strings ensemble.

WoW, Glenda is even giving the details now..(I do feel sorry for her in many ways because it's obvious the shield of denial is thick)..as in her rattling off the account her son has given her as if it is really believable and sensical.. When it's far from it.. It is nothing more than him attempting to stay ahead of the evidence(or ATLEAST in tune with the evidence) as it comes to light..

We now know that he has full well admitted that he, himself, Stephen McDaniel was indeed the person who purchased and owned the Stanley Hacksaw.. So no more wondering was it someone else's hacksaw(the "real" killer's AKA MM) that used it to dismember Lauren, ensuring the blade had Lauren's DNA and then the killer AKA MM doesn't try to frame SM by putting the hacksaw in or around SM's property/apt/car.. No, the killer AKA MM takes the hacksaw with the victim's blood on the blade and puts it in his very own maintenance storage room.. WOW that's one helluva frame job this MM man had done on SM.. Looks to me as tho the killer AKA MM framed himself..:duh:.. Duh??!! I mean really, WTF?? that is one helluva a thick shield of denial, evidently so thick that it is distorting her view to an extremely concerning level..

And hello!!?? Stephen goes and purchases a Stanley hacksaw, for what who knows??.. But whatever he admits he purchased it.. It's his.. But according to mom, he's told her that he realized the Stanley hacksaw was absolutely flimsy and totally useless therefor he just had tossed into the trash at some time a while back..

Well, this excuse, or rather let's just state what it truly is.. This bold faced lie that the Stanley hacksaw that he purchased was flimsy and of no use, wouldn't work on whatever it was that it was attempting to be used on.. When he sees this he them chunks it in the trash..

A) I posted much earlier today the exact Stanley hacksaw that was purchased from Wal Mart(since then I have searched and found that it indeed is the only Stanley hacksaw available at Wal Mart).. I posted the photo if the hacksaw and it should be quite apparent that there is NOTHING FLIMSY WHATSOEVER about any part of this Stanley hacksaw.. That's a lie..

B) as many of us unfortunately read earlier thru a site I don't believe we are no longer mentioning it's name.. It went into great detail, step by step with how to dismember a body.. Guess what's it one main tool used for the actual dismemberment is??.. You got it.. A hacksaw.. Obviously plenty able to the job as it is the preferred tool according to those who would know..

..AND...

C) This of course the most obvious but I will list despite it being the most obvious.. The Stanley hacksaw is what was used to dismember the murder victim.. This leaving Lauren Giddings DNA behind and testing positive on the blade of the Stanley hacksaw.. It was used on an extremely fit and strong and the epitome of healthy physique, strong muscular tone and at 6'.. She had solid as a rock large in frame bone structure.. This describing the victim, Lauren Giddings..

If choice (C), again the most obvious of all truths regarding the hacksaw.. (C) alone and by itself with no other proof whatsoever fully DISPROVES SM's statement that he had to throw the hacksaw away some time back and the reason for this is due to it being worthless and flimsy.. No good and tossed in the trash..

With it being used to dismember a physically fit, strong and healthy, athletic young adult with a solid 6' large frame of bone structure.. This in and of itself fully contradicts and proves SM's claim to absolutely 100% be FALSE and a complete and total bold faced lie..

THIS DOES NOT TAKE MUCH MORE THAN LATE ELEMENTARY AGE DEVELOPMENTAL AGE AND REASONING TO BE ABLE TO EASILY DISCERN JUST WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH WHY WE ARE HEARING THESE LUDICROUS, outright blatant and bold lies..

As time passes it will continue to get only clearer just what took place with SM at the helm directing the ship of disastrous outcomes involving death and as I'd said before.. Straight up evil!!!!

Great post Smoth! I agree 100%. What is so terribly sad is that his mother is probably the only person who could get SM to divulge information on where the rest of LG's remains are, IMO. However, she will have to embrace the truth first, and I just can't see it happening.

I hate to say this, but my view of Mrs. McDaniel has completely changed. I felt terrible for her before, but now that she is publicly maligning this MM, I am angry with her. I realize that she wants to believe that her son is innocent, but she is running her mouth and destroying another person's life in order to defend her son, without even knowing what evidence the police have against Stephen.

And therein lies......why McD is the way he is, doeing what he's allegedly done, he's probably always gotten away with things his whole life through his mum. She never thought he anything but innocent in all his excursions and he quietly did as she bade as in church or violin etc. So now he's in the world and no one accepts him as his mum does. Can these kinds of people be created or is it genetic or both? But I only feel sorry for her. If her son is guility the woman will probably end up institutionalized or.............dead................can you imagine??

..AND...

That's what is so funny/rediculous ......as discussed in an earlier thread.........., who would think MM is framing SmD? (other than McD and his mum :floorlaugh:) as SMcD is doing all the framing here, OR TRYING and very lacking in his efforts! the hilarity of it all is almost embarrassing, that SMcD thinks this plausable and believable and his mum too

Has anyone here watched Dexter? I've never seen the show, but a friend of mine commented that Lauren's death sounds creepily reminiscent of it, at least in the way the body was disposed, and from what I can read about the show's premise on Wikipedia, I kind of agree. It makes me think of McD's alleged bragging that he could get away with the perfect murder, anyway -- I mean, if the method works for Dexter, it has to work in real life, right?

She said he bought the saw to cut and remove a fallen Bradford pear tree limb at the Georgia Avenue complex after April storms swept through Macon.

Why would you buy a hacksaw to cut through a tree limb? Shouldn't that be the landlord's responsibility? And anyway, if the limb was big enough to be blocking a walkway or something, I'm not sure a hacksaw is what you need to be cutting it with.

I also don't believe he would have owned 3 guns and never fired them. If he had a concealed carry permit, I would think he carried a gun around on his person and would want to know how to shoot it if needed.

Read more: http://www.macon.com/2011/08/06/1656586/mcdaniels-mother-offers-explanation.html#ixzz1UFw5uTEU

Complete and utter denial.

Methinks MickyD has never had to take responsibility for his actions in his whole entire life. Probably everytime he was called into the principal's office for whatever, she said it was everyone elses' fault.

http://www.macon.com/2011/08/06/1656586/mcdaniels-mother-offers-explanation.html#ixzz1UDdtodKb
She said her son collected the knives and swords “because he’s into knights and King Arthur ... and he also likes samurai movies.”
Other items taken by police included his video games, video game system and his computer, Glenda McDaniel said.

Those members looking into the gaming issue in this case might find this info helpful.

One more reason, not to try and meet your future husband at DragonCon.

Does anyone else here think that McD is possibly preparing for an insanity plea, just in case it doesn't go his way in the trial? I mean, that story about the guy on Lauren's porch wanting to cut the lawn? I wonder what more "stories" are going to come out?

They may have photographed all marks on his body on arrest so that he could not claim that he got them in jail.

Absolutely they would have photographed them - and in great detail. Lot's of glossy color 8 x 10's for the jury to pass around.

Does anyone else here think that McD is possibly preparing for an insanity plea, just in case it doesn't go his way in the trial? I mean, that story about the guy on Lauren's porch wanting to cut the lawn? I wonder what more "stories" are going to come out?

Hi McMunn. This was my initial thought when the 'MM did it' first came up. With McD having a master key I thought perhaps he would claim multiple personality disorder with the 'MM' personality being the killer.

Now with ALL the details provided by Mama McD, he's just desperately putting his defense together (poorly) as he goes along, IMO.

Hi McMunn. This was my initial thought when the 'MM did it' first came up. With McD having a master key I thought perhaps he would claim multiple personality disorder with the 'MM' personality being the killer.

Now with ALL the details provided by Mama McD, he's just desperately putting his defense together (poorly) as he goes along, IMO.

Wow! I wasn't even thinking about the multiple personality angle, but that's a good thought!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli