GA - Meredith Emerson, 24, Blood Mountain, 4 January 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JJ-- I'm thinking like you...I wondered when I read "in custody."

So Ella and Hilton were located at about the same time??? Go figure.

Of course he'll tell LE he doesn't know anything about Meredith.

JJ-- I'm thinking like you...I wondered when I read "in custody."

So Ella and Hilton were located at about the same time??? Go figure.

Of course he'll tell LE he doesn't know anything about Meredith.

Maybe she did fall.
Also the dog could possibly lead them to her now?
And/or get tracking dogs out there and retrace the lab paw prints and scent.

More info on the locations, the dog was 60 miles from the search site? The dog didn't go that far by himself, IMO.

Gary Michael Hilton, 60, was found at a Chevron gas station on Ashford-Dunwoody Road in DeKalb County.

Police also located Emerson's dog, "Emma", a 1-year-old black Labrador retriever, at a Kroger parking lot at the intersection of Georgia highways 306 and 400 in Forsyth County, roughly 60 miles from the search site.

http://www.cbs46.com/news/14983079/detail.html

GMH was found at a Chevron station Ashford-Dunwoody Road?

Bankhead also said that Emerson's dog was found alive Friday after it wandered into a Kroger store in the Cumming area.

Vogel State Park is located at the base of Blood Mountain in the Chattahoochee National Forest.

How far apart are these? From eachother as well as the the actual park they were all last seen at?

You know what they say about coincidence.

Anybody else still keeping their fingers crossed?????

Concerned, can you help with the geography of Georgia? How far is the the Hiking part of the Mts where Meredith went missing, from where her dog, Ella was found in the Cumming area?

Concerned, can you help with the geography of Georgia? How far is the the Hiking part of the Mts where Meredith went missing, from where her dog, Ella was found in the Cumming area?

60 miles

Ok sitting here on pins and needles like the rest of you. I wish they would hurry up with the PC!!

GMH was found at a Chevron station Ashford-Dunwoody Road?

Bankhead also said that Emerson's dog was found alive Friday after it wandered into a Kroger store in the Cumming area.

Vogel State Park is located at the base of Blood Mountain in the Chattahoochee National Forest.

How far apart are these? From eachother as well as the the actual park they were all last seen at?
Pretty damn far. The Chevron station is at Johnson Ferry Rd and Ashford Dunwoody. Guys this person is really suspect.

No more mention of a presser. I think we got all the info we are going to get. So now we have three counties involved. Union, Forsyth and DeKalb. That's alot of miles to look for a missing person.

They don't seem to be very prepared or else they are having a bad connection...

I think we should stick with the area where Ella was found.. i think she can help other dogs track to her owner..
I know dogs are capable of traveling long distances; coyotes are known to be able to travel 25 miles in one night (well one was)
Link here to study:
http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cach...l+miles+in+one+night&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Would this apply to dogs as well? Wouldn't it be easier for a kidnapper to just not even take Ella from the start? How did she get 60 miles away? Could she have covered the distance since Weds?

If when they interview him they get enough out of him to get a search warrant for his van - that would tell them a lot. If her dog had ridden in his van - search dogs would detect it.

If when they interview him they get enough out of him to get a search warrant for his van - that would tell them a lot. If her dog had ridden in his van - search dogs would detect it.

And dog DNA is accepted by courts now.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper