GA - Meredith Emerson, 24, Blood Mountain, 4 January 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I feel like a complete dingbat for thinking GMH innocent.
The actions of the ex cop witness threw me off; it's probably why he is an ex cop..

You and me both hon We can bang our heads against the wall together! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Is GH being investigated for the Bryant case?

Lion

You and me both hon We can bang our heads against the wall together! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I cant find it right now but I read somewhere where they where checking another case that he might be related too and it wasnt the elderly couple.

Lion

Here's what 11alive.com has

snippers

Keenan also addressed theories that Gary Michael Hilton, the man charged with Emerson's kidnapping, may be related to another, similar case in North Carolina. "We are working with North Carolina authorities and exchanging information with them in regard to our case and discussion about their case," he said.

"There are some similarities, but I'm not in a position to discuss that further," Keenan added.

*I'm not sure what to make just yet, but it sounds like they are not so quick to dismiss as it once sounded. Maybe some new evidence has come to light? Or maybe just his behavior in comparison to what's known to have taken place in the Bryant case?*

We didn't know.. at least we did a good job of unknowingly playing devil's adovocates..:banghead:

Is GH being investigated for the Bryant case?

Lion

Help me- what is the Bryant case?
All I can think of is the AL guy who was found in GA not too far from his truck recently. Grandfather is a senator or something.

something about some woman and they saw a white van outside ... grrrr I hate when I cant remember somethin

We didn't know.. at least we did a good job of unknowingly playing devil's adovocates..:banghead:

This is true - Hehe Our official titles on the board! It's good to see you though even if we are banging heads against the wall lol... I missed ya!

Help me- what is the Bryant case?
All I can think of is the AL guy who was found in GA not too far from his truck recently. Grandfather is a senator or something.

wasnt that the elderly couple the woman they found hit in head and they never did find the man?

I cant find it right now but I read somewhere where they where checking another case that he might be related too and it wasnt the elderly couple.

Forsyth County Sheriff is talking about Patrice Endres that went missing in 2005 and her remains discovered but no one has a poi. There was talk of another serial killer named Jones who is being held in Alabama but nothing concrete about that. Since someone reported a white van but was later discounted it could be this Hilton guy all along.

GMH could very well be a serial killer. There have been other sociopaths, serial killers even who don't have a history of abusing or hurting animals. In fact they care about animals more than people. It may be why GMH never harmed Ella.
I would look into GMH in Patrice Endres case, as if a white van was seen around then also..
As for SK Jones admitting to Endres, i wouldn't hold any water to it as it's common for serial killers to admit to other murders they didn't commit.

Forsyth County Sheriff is talking about Patrice Endres that went missing in 2005 and her remains discovered but no one has a poi. There was talk of another serial killer named Jones who is being held in Alabama but nothing concrete about that. Since someone reported a white van but was later discounted it could be this Hilton guy all along.

YES!!!!! thank you so much I wouldnt have slept a wink:blowkiss:

Patrice Endres

A witness later contacted the police and said that she was passing the hair salon at around the time Patrice was believed to have been abducted, and stated that she saw a man in the salon parking lot walking near a white cargo van.

Lion

Here's what 11alive.com has

snippers

Keenan also addressed theories that Gary Michael Hilton, the man charged with Emerson's kidnapping, may be related to another, similar case in North Carolina. "We are working with North Carolina authorities and exchanging information with them in regard to our case and discussion about their case," he said.

"There are some similarities, but I'm not in a position to discuss that further," Keenan added.

*I'm not sure what to make just yet, but it sounds like they are not so quick to dismiss as it once sounded. Maybe some new evidence has come to light? Or maybe just his behavior in comparison to what's known to have taken place in the Bryant case?*

Thanks jinxie:). It sounds like they are careful, and they may be methodically going over the details of the Bryant case for similarities. In time they may know more about what happened to Meredith, especially if they find her body. And, I hope they do. As bad as it is, it will be worse for her family if they don't. And, I hope if they find her body evidence found will help fry the guilty.

Maria, I don't know about the Bryant case--I have just been hearing that the killers may be on in the same. I am careful not to jump to conclusions, so I like to get all the info and compare. I am going to see if there is a thread here on the Bryant case to start with.

If Meredith's body is found, whether or not she was sexually assaulted could help understand motive or one of the motives for the crime. And, again the details in her case can be compared with other possibly similar cases.

Lion

My opinion is you would try to clean things up with bleach at the time you would do something stupid... not wait days

I want to know what it is about white vans and kidnappings.... I'm about to suspect everyone who has a white van!

My opinion is you would try to clean things up with bleach at the time you would do something stupid... not wait days

He was wandering around in the mountains for a few days only coming back to Atlanta on Friday. His old address on Clairmont Rd. is very close to this Chevron station. He may have thought he could mosey on back there but GBI caught him before. He probably didn't want or there wasn't available a car cleaning facility in north Georgia. It was very rural outside of the mountain and civilization where these things were available start at Cumming. Far northern suburb of Atlanta. The rest would be hit or miss and surely noticed. But, what he didn't count on is someone actually watching the news and he put his van at a very close facility to where people do watch the news and do watch the neighborhood. I can tell you I have reported things at Publix which is right across the way from this gas station that I have used for over a year.

He chose a familiar ground but people who live in the area know when things are odd.

It seems he just doesn't really care; he stuck around the hiking spot; was seen there Weds a.m. also.. Wouldn't a normal criminal buy a bottle of bleach and try to clean the van somewhere away from where people would spot him?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo
Back