GA - Meredith Emerson, 24, Blood Mountain, 4 January 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I found this regarding the phone. If it was charged, it should not have gone straight to voicemail right?:

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/p...=12&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

When Emerson did not show up for work on Wednesday, her roommate said she knew something was wrong.

“That’s when I immediately knew because she would never miss work,” said Julia Karren Baur.

When Emerson's friends tried to call her, her cell phone went straight to voicemail so they decided to go search the woods for her.

I found this regarding the phone. If it was charged, it should not have gone straight to voicemail right?:

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/p...=12&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

When Emerson did not show up for work on Wednesday, her roommate said she knew something was wrong.

“That’s when I immediately knew because she would never miss work,” said Julia Karren Baur.

When Emerson's friends tried to call her, her cell phone went straight to voicemail so they decided to go search the woods for her.

When they were discussing it on nancy, they stated that if someone turned the phone off and/or dumped it would be one scenario OR it could be that she is somewhere on the mountain where no signal would occur. I know when I moved up here from the city, my cell lost signal and while it still worked for people to call me, it would go straight to voicemail vs ringing through etc.

I'm wondering who and how the connection was made to Hilton. The reason I say this is we would remember something in hindsight, but would we remember a license plate number? What prompted someone to note the license plate number to begin with and why? What did they see and where? A van involved in a case like this is never good. The van(s) have to be licensed to an address. And yet, LE still can't find him?

Not sure if this is fact or not, but on nancy's show, they were talking about the traced him back via plate/tag not sure if it was a partial or what. They don't know if he knew originally that LE was looking for him. Hoping that he will contact LE now that his name/info has been released. As I stated earlier, the pic released of him is supposedly his current License photo.

On another note -

Someone by the name "Thefirstdiane" posted this On steve's site in the comment section. Not sure again, if it's fact or not. But seen it, and thought it was interesting. I'm going to google the counties mentioned and see if their court cases are online and see if anything else comes up. Here's what the poster left

Hilton has old theft charges in Dekalb and solictation in Cobb County.

I know that it would be tenuous, but has anyone in LE contacted the vets in the County the POI lives in to see if anyone has treated the dog or one that matches the name/description? I know that when I worked at a vets long ago, we could search different ways, owners name, pets name, breed, phone number etc. If someone hasn't done this, I'll do it and just forward anything to LE down there.

Solicitation is looking for a prostitute or a similiar situation right?

While searching the counties mentioned and surrounding counties here's what Ifound so far

http://www.ojs.dekalbga.org/servlet...d=01V75298&dcms.ent_code=COURTS&dcms.pstart=0

Case regarding him and a towing company. Looks like it was about an abandoned vehicle. Unfortunately when I click the link to his name which sometimes pulls up contact info (it has spaces listed for email/phone/address) there is nothing.

(I was actually going to call if a number is listed to let him know that he's being looked for LOL)

I can't seem to locate an online case search for Cobb county. Found the site, but can't seem to search, If anyone figures out how, will you please run this person's name to see what - if anything pops up about him?

Not sure if this is fact or not, but on nancy's show, they were talking about the traced him back via plate/tag not sure if it was a partial or what. They don't know if he knew originally that LE was looking for him. Hoping that he will contact LE now that his name/info has been released. As I stated earlier, the pic released of him is supposedly his current License photo.

On another note -

Someone by the name "Thefirstdiane" posted this On steve's site in the comment section. Not sure again, if it's fact or not. But seen it, and thought it was interesting. I'm going to google the counties mentioned and see if their court cases are online and see if anything else comes up. Here's what the poster left

Hilton has old theft charges in Dekalb and solictation in Cobb County.

I know that it would be tenuous, but has anyone in LE contacted the vets in the County the POI lives in to see if anyone has treated the dog or one that matches the name/description? I know that when I worked at a vets long ago, we could search different ways, owners name, pets name, breed, phone number etc. If someone hasn't done this, I'll do it and just forward anything to LE down there.

Solicitation is looking for a prostitute or a similiar situation right?

Diane's incredibly reliable, so always pay attention when she has such posts up. Solicitation is him looking to pay a prostitute, that's right.

Steve/Mr. A

I found this. I'll include the link but they usually don't work. 21 counts and a search warrant for solicitation? This is from 1994:

http://www.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.o...Detail?caseno=94900196&source=/CriminalByName

[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif]Criminal Case Number: 94900196 - 07[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif]Case Type: INDICTMENT[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif]STATE v HILTON GARY MICHAEL[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif]Judge: HINES[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif]Filing Date: 01/20/1994[/FONT]

It so appears he is a sexual predator. I hope Meredith is OK but it isn't looking good for that.

All, I heard from a friend of Meredith's (proved it, too). She said that she'd watched the Nancy Grace show and they'd muddled the details of the story a little, "especially about whether or not a baton was found and turned in with the leash and water bottles."

This person spoke with the Mountain Crossing shop employee yesterday. The baton was definitely turned in by a hiker along with the bottles, leash, and men's sunglasses.

Meredith's friend also said that as far as she knew there were 5 people who saw Meredith either speaking with or near someone fitting Hilton's description. A mutual friend of my source's and Meredith's was also hiking the trail around 10 on the morning of the 1st and saw Hilton "hanging around with his dog in the trailhead parking lot..."

My source happened to be a regular reader of my blog, so it must have been really strange to see her friend in an entry there.

Steve/Mr. A

It happened in Cobb County too. They caught the guy but the victim was murdered.

Do you mean the case where the elderly lady was murdered on the trail and her husband is missing, then the suspect showed up at an ATM wearing the husband's yellow jacket with duct tape around the waist?

Do you mean the case where the elderly lady was murdered on the trail and her husband is missing, then the suspect showed up at an ATM wearing the husband's yellow jacket with duct tape around the waist?

yes! i think thats it! they didn't mention it was the husbands jacket though.

It's a sign-in page for an Oracle database.

Dang, I was afraid that would happen. I don't want to copy and paste the info, just in case it's not him and just in case he's not criminally involved in this case.

Should I copy and past the info if it lets me?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva
Back