Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon, 1, missing from home, discovered gone by mom, Savannah, 5 Oct 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be out of the realm of possibility that this whole nightmare is in retaliation for the eviction?

And can I dream? Possibly the baby is being cared for and hidden, punish the grandmother for filing for eviction? Grasping at straws to have the baby alive and well.

If only.

But LE would be able to see the text and confirm it one way or the other. So while it's frustrating to US, I'm guessing LE already knows the answer.
Yes I'll bet they do.
We could do with the timeline updating on the threads to clear up that it was not mother who sent that text but because ws won't allow linking direct from the horses mouth so to speak (she has repeatedly stated it was boyfriend who sent the text since ms news reported inaccurately) then we can't have this cleared up until msm correct their reports.
It could be important to the case moo.

But LE would be able to see the text and confirm it one way or the other. So while it's frustrating to US, I'm guessing LE already knows the answer.
LE would be able to see from which phone a text was sent, but not necessarily who typed the text and pressed “send”. (I’m sure they’re doing, or have already done, the cell tower triangulation thing, if I’m calling it the correct thing.)

Has Quinton’s mother spoken to the media directly on camera or audio?
Not that I have seen. I wonder how much searching she did before LE arrived on scene. If, as neighbors stated, Quinton had been seen at least once in the neighborhood alone did she rush outdoors and frantically search for her missing son? I wonder.

Maybe I’m tripping balls ? Does it stink that grandma asked babysitter if she knew where baby Q was at that time ?? The daughter didn’t report him missing until 930ish?

It already stinks they didn’t want help from the babysitter to help look for him !

I would want everyone searching ! Family , friends, pets, LE, the cast of stranger things, fish, robots, elon musk , EVERYONE and EVERYTHING ! Come hell to high water to help find my children , any child , god forbid they went missing! I am tired and so hurt of hearing these stories. Babies are innocent and so pure. If people don’t want their children, I’ll take them and protect them, just don’t hurt them

Apologies for the typos , but I am typing this shaking.
emphasis mine.
Wells said, @Detectivemilfy !
((( Hugs )))

Not that I have seen. I wonder how much searching she did before LE arrived on scene. If, as neighbors stated, Quinton had been seen at least once in the neighborhood alone did she rush outdoors and frantically search for her missing son? I wonder.
Had she knocked on neighbor's doors ?

I think the grandma called/texted the babysitter to ask if she'd seen Quinton ?

Sad to type this, but if Quinton was placed in the trash right before pickup, they need to look in the landfill.
And still -- he may never be found.
Let's say something accidental happened, like he fell into the pool , or ingested medication ?
Why hide him, if this is the awful scenario ?
People are in much less trouble if they call 911, & try to revive him , then if they hide his body.

I believe LE aren't leaning towards a kidnapping or that he wandered off.
M00

Updating TIMELINE with new info in RED; corrected info in GRAY

~2019
Q's older brother, Z, born - current age "around 3" (18@1:35)

~Feb 2021
Q born - current age 20 months (14)

~Jul 2021 ("since Q was five months old")
GrandmaBJH awarded custody of Q and Q's older brother (14)

~Apr 2022 ("about six months ago")
SitterDM began watching Q & Z (9 @ 0:28)

~summer 2022 ("within the past couple of months")
MomLS moved in with her mother GrandmaBJH (14)
MomLS gave birth to Q's younger sister (14)

Wed Sep 7
MomLS called police during argument with GrandmaBJH, during which MomLS stated she was on probation and didn't want trouble and MomLS's brother stated that MomLS had history of stealing to buy drugs (22)

Thu Sep 8
GrandmaBJH filed eviction notice for MomLS and MomsBoyfriendDY, stating that they damaged her property (22)

Fri Sep 16
Sheriff's office mailed MomLS and MomsBoyfriendDY eviction notice from GrandmaBJH (14)

sometime in Sep 2022
GrandmaBJH left for 3-week work assignment in IL, hoping to get back before evicted daughter MomLS and MomsBoyfriendDY move out (14)

around Mon Sep 26 - Sat Oct 1
MomLS and MomsBoyfriendDY presumably received eviction notice from GrandmaBJH (14)

Tue Oct 4
SitterDM watched Q & Z, who then went home that night (9@0:30)

WEDN OCT 5: LAST REPORTED SIGHTING / DAY ONE OF SEARCH
search incl. residence & neighborhood - drone, K9, dive team, helicopter

• 5:29AM - SitterDM received text [from MomLS (22)] that she would not be babysitting Q & Z that morning (9@0:44)
  • 6:00AM - LAST REPORTED SIGHTING (1) by MomsBoyfriendDY (14) when he left for work that morning (22); According to StepGrandpaTH (who owns the house but was out of town; GrandmaBJH was still driving in from out of state), people at home at the time: MomLS, MomsBoyfriendDY, 3 kids, MomsBrother (7)
  • 9:00AM - SitterDM received text [from a grandparent (22)] asking if she'd seen them, but when she went to residence to help search, she was turned away (9@1:03)
  • [TIME?] - GrandmaBJH learned about Q's disappearance from phone call from SitterDM (14)
  • 9:30AM (14) 9:39AM (17@2:55) - Reported missing to authorities by MomLS (1) who said he'd been in his playpen (5)
  • 9:42AM - LE dispatched to residence (1), searched home (4)
  • 12:34PM - CCPD state they are searching area on foot with a drone and K9 unit (1)
  • 2:04PM - CCPD state they are shutting down Chatham Parkway, Louis B Mills, and Buckhalter Rd to continue search (1)
  • 2:48PM - CCPD state that Buckhalter Rd was reopened (1)
  • around 3PM - StepGrandpaTH arrived home from out of town (16@0:02)
  • 3:33PM - ChiefJH met with media - nothing to indicate abduction; "does not appear to be a custody dispute, and all parties are cooperating"; have responded to two calls for service at the home in the last two years (neither for missing child) (2)
  • 5:58PM - @BrettWSAV states FBI assisting (6)
  • 6:52PM - CCPD state ground search continues; plan to search with helicopter and heat-seeking tech (2)
  • [TIME?] - Dive team also on scene (7)
  • 10:08PM - CCPD state 75 LE officers and volunteers combed area (2)
  • [TIME?] - LE secured search warrant for residence (10@1:15)
  • PM - FBI Evidence Response Team & CCPD search home with flashlights & cameras (8)
  • PM - LE cruiser remained on scene at residence overnight (14)
  • [TIME?] - LE contacted BioDad and "did not believe he was involved" (4) due to the fact he "works very much, very north of here" (10 @ 0:34), despite MomLS telling StepGrandpaTH that BioDad came and picked him up (7)
  • [TIME?] - neighbors state they'd seen Q out wandering the home and street in the past (7)

Thur Oct 6: DAY TWO
search incl. neighborhood, trash cans, sheds on grandparents' other property, "other locations" - ATVs

• 2:00AM - Search ended for night (17@1:35)
  • 3:30AM - GrandmaBJH arrived home (16@0:03) but with crime scene tape up had to stay in motel (14)
  • 5:53AM - CCPD states no overnight developments (3)
  • 8:00AM - Searching resumed (17@1:35)
  • 10:11AM - FBI on scene with ATVs (11), searching trash cans in neighborhood including SitterDM's (12) and locked sheds on StepGrandpaTH's other property (15)
  • around 11:00 AM - FBI returned to residence after sweep of neighborhood (18@0:54)
  • 11:11AM - LE is "obtaining other search warrants at other locations today" (13)
  • AM - GrandmaBJH, who was working out of town in IL, states in phone interview with media "I couldn’t imagine that she would hurt one of her kids but I can’t say the thought hasn’t gone through my mind a hundred thousand times" (14), states on camera, "I don't know what to believe right now... I don't know if I can trust her" (16 @ 1:09)
  • AM - ChiefJH states at presser that they are conducting interviews and "downloading phones and things of that nature" today (17 @ 0:35)
  • AM - Neighbors claim MomLS and MomsBoyfriendDY returned to residence that morning after questioning (19)
  • 6:00PM - arguing is heard throughout the day, including at 6PM as recorded in VIDEO @ timestamp 1:30 (19)
  • PM - BioDad on his way from out of town to help search (18@1:50)

Fri Oct 7: DAY THREE
search incl. phone data, ponds with waders and poles

• 10:00AM - ChiefJH gives update as part of Chatham County Commission Meeting - exhausted grid search; still investigating collected phone data and other avenues; still being assisted by FBI (20)
  • 2:00PM - search continues; pond searched with waders & poles (21)
Sat Oct 8: DAY FOUR
  • 8:09AM - CCPD update on SM - still searching along with FBI, no need of volunteers (23)
Sun Oct 9: DAY FIVE
  • 9:34AM - CCPD update on SM - "re-canvassing some specific areas" along with FBI (24)

SOURCES
(1) ChathamCountyPD FB post (Oct 5)
(2) ChathamCountyPD FB post (Oct 5)
(3) ChathamCountyPD FB post (Oct 5)
(4) Police searching for missing toddler in Georgia neighborhood (APNews - Oct 5)
(5) Search for toddler missing from coastal Georgia neighborhood continues (Fox5 - Oct 5)
(6) @BrettWSAV tweet (Oct 5)
(7) Chatham County police, neighbors search for missing 20-month-old child (WSAV - Oct 5)
(8) @BrettWSAV tweet (Oct 5)
(9) WSAV3 video (Oct 5)
(10) WSAV FB video (Oct 5)
(11) @BrettWSAV tweet (Oct 6)
(12) @BrettWSAV tweet (Oct 6)
(13) @BrettWSAV tweet (Oct 6)
(14) Search continues for Chatham Co. toddler last seen Wednesday morning (WTOC - Oct 6)
(15) @BrettWSAV tweet (Oct 6)
(16) Grandparents comment on missing Chatham County toddler VIDEO (WJCL - Oct 6)
(17) Chatham County Police Chief gives update on missing toddler search VIDEO (WJCL - Oct 6)
(18) @SarahWinkelmann tweet including VIDEO (WTOC - Oct 6)
(19) Toddler Missing More Than 40 Hours, Neighbors Hear Arguments... (WSAV - Oct 6)
(20)
Chatham County Police enters 3rd day in search for missing toddler, Quinton Simon (Fox28 - Oct 7)
(21) Grandparents plead for answers as search for missing Chatham County toddler enters third day (WJCL - Oct 7)
(22) Timeline: What has happened since 20-month-old Quinton Simon went missing (WSAV - Oct 7)
(23) ChathamCounty PD FB post (Oct 8)
(24) ChathamCounty PD FB post (Oct 9)

MY NOTES:
Sure wish there was a better update this morning :(
Boosting this great timeline! I have to keep reading it. @wnk Thanks so much for doing this!

Had she knocked on neighbor's doors ?

I think the grandma called/texted the babysitter to ask if she'd seen Quinton ?

The boyfriend texted the baby sitter both times, after the 9am text ,the baby sitter called the boyfriend, then she went to the house.
Nobody called the police until the baby sitter had come to the house, and the baby sitter then called Grandma.
This is all MOO of events. It is possible you may find the same information elsewhere, maybe,again, JMO.

Sad to type this, but if Quinton was placed in the trash right before pickup, they need to look in the landfill.
And still -- he may never be found.
Let's say something accidental happened, like he fell into the pool , or ingested medication ?
Why hide him, if this is the awful scenario ?
People are in much less trouble if they call 911, & try to revive him , then if they hide his body.

I believe LE aren't leaning towards a kidnapping or that he wandered off.
M00
Your post is right on track, IMO.

OCT 9

As the search enters its fifth day, the police said it was "re-canvassing" specific areas of its search.

"We are not in need of volunteers, but want to keep you informed about our efforts to find the little boy," police said.

"The FBI continues to provide assistance and support, as they have since day one."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1