Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon, 1, missing from home, discovered gone by mom, Savannah, 5 Oct 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same article that is being quoted also states...

"Chief Hadley said he didn't believe any foul play was involved in Quinton's disappearance."

"The search has involved police, drones, helicopters, horses and tracking dogs, according to the local police department.

They've searched his home, a pond, drainage popes, dumpsters and nearby woods."

"According to police, Quinton's mother's boyfriend reported seeing him at 6am on October 5.

The mother woke at 9:39 and reported him missing."

We have a 20 month old child missing and only one interview with a custodial grandparent..the silence is deafening.

It's interesting, we heard from grandma and she's been vocal on sm and the babysitter has not stopped with interviews and sm but nothing at all from birth mum and the boyfriend. I don't know what to think.

Given that LE stated mother and boyfriend were being cooperative, it does makes me wonder why they haven't made any pleas or a statement to the press/on sm.

I wonder if they have decided to keep quiet or have been told to! and if so, by who.

moo jmo imo

Isn't it premature for the police to say they don't suspect foul p!ay?
Yes, especially give the events swirling around this family. Let alone the words of the custodial Grandmother ...

"She hasn't always done the right thing," Billie Jo said of her daughter this week.

"Sometimes she does really great, sometimes she doesn't. I don't know what to think right now. I don't know what to believe, because I don't think anybody ever believes this is going to happen to them.

"I don't know if I can trust her or I don't. I just know I'm hurting and I want this baby home. He's my baby."

I wonder if they do in fact suspect foul play, and just don't have evidence to point that way yet.

Similar to how it doesn't seem common for POI or suspects to be named in some cases prior to there actually being an arrest.

"Chief Hadley said he didn't believe any foul play was involved in Quinton's disappearance."

"The search has involved police, drones, helicopters, horses and tracking dogs, according to the local police department.

"According to police, Quinton's mother's boyfriend reported seeing him at 6am on October 5.

Sigh, as usual The Sun is *almost* accurate. The mom called to report Quinton missing at either 9:39 or 9:42 according to earlier msm. Mother noticed Quinton missing at 9 am and someone in the house contacted the babysitter at that time.

Sad to type this, but if Quinton was placed in the trash right before pickup, they need to look in the landfill.
And still -- he may never be found.
Let's say something accidental happened, like he fell into the pool , or ingested medication ?
Why hide him, if this is the awful scenario ?
People are in much less trouble if they call 911, & try to revive him , then if they hide his body.

I believe LE aren't leaning towards a kidnapping or that he wandered off.
M00
I thought the trash thing was a FB rumor?

From the timeline:
  • 9:00AM - SitterDM received text [from a grandparent (22)] asking if she'd seen them, but when she went to residence to help search, she was turned away (9@1:03)
  • [TIME?] - GrandmaBJH learned about Q's disappearance from phone call from SitterDM (14)
So if Grandma learned about the disappearance after the text from "a grandparent" took place, was that grandparent step Grandfather? Every time I think I have got it straight as to who was calling/texting whom, I get confused again.

As to Grandma's level of trust regarding Mom while Grandma was out of town, maybe she was counting on her husband and son.

The Chief says foul play isn't suspected. Maybe they're trying to keep people talking. All MOO

If grandma has custody of the boys, that explains why there is a babysitter. If she didn't trust mom's care during the days, she would have them go elsewhere to a sitter while she (grandma) was working or busy.
Excellent point. I hadn't thought about legal custody WRT grandma vs. mom. Now it makes sense to me that the baby sitter kept Quinton even tho mom was at home.

Lol! If I was really good on the computer yes I problem could. But I’m not. I can tell you the it’s right under the Kroger ad. Hope that helps!
what’s the exact language? Asking because I respectfully suggest that they said they could not eliminate. That’s gently not the same as saying that they suspect foul play. It’s along the same continuum but not quite as far. Could that be the case?

I'm confused about the chiefs statement. Didn't we hear from LE shortly after SQ went missing that they weren't investigating this as a missing child?

I'm confused about the chiefs statement. Didn't we hear from LE shortly after SQ went missing that they weren't investigating this as a missing child?
I just went back through the threads and I found what I think I read that made me think LE thought foul play was involved.
In post #93, LE refers to the home as a "crime scene".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soloinsight