Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon, 1, missing from home, discovered gone by mom, Savannah, 5 Oct 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In NC you get funds for childcare in the foster care system. I’m pretty sure it’s encouraged.

These children are not in Foster Care. If they were in Foster Care, they would be in the custody of the commissioner of the local district/county. It has been stated multiple times that these children are in the direct custody of the grandparent.

These children are not in Foster Care. If they were in Foster Care, they would be in the custody of the commissioner of the local district/county. It has been stated multiple times that these children are in the direct custody of the grandparent.
In many states foster children can be placed with relatives or non relatives (family friends, etc.) And still be in the foster care system/ considered foster children. Kinship care is often times preferred over foster care. In Florida relative caregivers are subject to home studies, background checks, home visits (though less frequently than foster parents), and have to update case workers with doctor's visits, school records, etc. The relative caregivers don't need to take the required foster parent classes in some states. The child is considered a foster child until permanency is established through adoption or reunification. MOO/YMMV

“PRICED TO SELL - Never before has this property been on the market. Family owned for generations and the family has decided to move out west. You can own this awesome home that is in the center of the county but feels like you're in the middle of the country. The home needs some cosmetic updates but it has a great flow and with a little imagination and some paint will be awesome. Sold AS-IS but don't let that scare you as it has been well maintained throughout the years. Features a large lot, in-ground pool that needs a liner, large shed, detached workshop and more.”

Maybe the liner hasn’t been fixed since it was purchased.

The pool is inground and does not have a liner. The reference to a liner could be it has a crack in concrete.

Have we seen that paperwork in MSM? Just asking because I've heard it both ways, ie with just the BF and daughter being evicted, and then other times with the children also being evicted.
Do evictions in Georgia list minor children? Isn't it safe to assume that evicted adults will vacate with the children in their care?

From the beginning it sounded like media sensationalizing "Grandmother evicts daughter and grandchildren" When in reality she filed an eviction action against both adults and this would by default include any children said adults have custody of that they choose not to leave in grandmother's care (the baby girl). MY OPINION ONLY

Do evictions in Georgia list minor children? Isn't it safe to assume that evicted adults will vacate with the children in their care?

From the beginning it sounded like media sensationalizing "Grandmother evicts daughter and grandchildren" When in reality she filed an eviction action against both adults and this would by default include any children said adults have custody of that they choose not to leave in grandmother's care (the baby girl). MY OPINION ONLY
Well that's why I asked about seeing the actual paperwork. I don't know anything about it, just that if GMA has custody of 2 kids, I don't see how the law would work to let them be named in an eviction notice.

Could you clarify your last two sentences?

1) Who is "everyone"? Who are the "neighbors"?

2) Who is "her" - the grandmother? Who is the youngest grandchild - the baby girl?

Sorry to be dense. I am trying to understand but must be missing context or something because I am confused.
TIA
If you watch the video where Grandma goes to the Babysitters house, she has like 3 or 4 other people walk away with her, one is the cowboy hat guy that says something to the babysitter, then there is a young girl in the back carrying a baby that looks like it could be dressed in white & pink. Seemed like it could be Q's Mom and Q's baby sister.

I dont know how to post links, but I have heard it both ways also .

Also why no mention of the brother who was in the house?

(All of this is my opinion please don’t block me lol)
I've seen the brother mentioned here (meaning uncle, son of GMA, brother of young mother), but just as an inhabitant. I don't remember seeing him listed as being "there" that night. I can't block anyone, lol, just that being around for awhile I myself have frequently been asked for proof. It's better in the long run, just look at FB and YT with all the salacious rumors on every case that happens.

Any news
Well that's why I asked about seeing the actual paperwork. I don't know anything about it, just that if GMA has custody of 2 kids, I don't see how the law would work to let them be named in an eviction notice.
i saw the paperwork that had the children listed on the eviction notice. I’ll hav3 to see if I can find it, but I assumed it was some kind of mistake. Don’t see how they’d need to be on that anyway because as minors they’d remain with custodial adult no matter where they were living. I’ll look through the media thread in a bit but am in the doctor’s office right now So consider this as JMO.

Am I the only one that thinks they are looking for a deceased Q on the family property? Perhaps they have been able to determine from cell pings that bio mom and boyfriend never left the residence??
No, sadly, you are not the only one …..

I just have a feeling from the wording that has been used, that they have found “something” in the way of evidence…. (or at least suspicious)
IMO

Any news

i saw the paperwork that had the children listed on the eviction notice. I’ll hav3 to see if I can find it, but I assumed it was some kind of mistake. Don’t see how they’d need to be on that anyway because as minors they’d remain with custodial adult no matter where they were living. I’ll look through the media thread in a bit but am in the doctor’s office right now So consider this as JMO.
Don't knock yourself out, I was just curious because the other poster brought it up.

At the end of this video they talk about the eviction notice. I want to think that she worded it terribly on the paperwork, I don't think you can evict the 3 kids if you have custody of two of them. Not legally anyway.

"Not looking to be compensated just want them to move out as quick as possible. Leilani Simon is my daughter 22 years old with her boyfriend and 3 kids. They have damaged my property and at this point no one is living in peace."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdogcatfish