Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just caught up , I had been avoiding this case because that child was just too cute and well, a baby!
But something is screaming out at me, that makes me mad, just like the local case here jhessye shockley , MOM did not have custody, and there is a reason for that, The grandmother in that case was out of state but had custody of the children, she gave them to the mom and Jhessye died at her hands. I know the grandmother in Quinton's case is suffering, but if the mom was not to have her children .... I lay some blame there.

I hate to even think it, but is it possible that LE hasn't yet found Quinton in the landfill because of decomposition? It's been a week and I don't know what the weather is like in Georgia at this time of year.

Although, I suppose his clothing would pinpoint his location, hopefully.

Moo

As a non-mom, I'm curious... is it a thing for a toddler that age and of that level of dexterity, to put that blue frosting on his own forehead like that? If not, why would someone do that? I was a sensitive kid, I'd have been hurt, lol, even at that age...

According to one of her Facebook pages she lived in Dunn, NC. That is in the next county over from me. I looked at upcoming court dates in NC and she has one listed for felony, larceny by employee.
Stealing from your employer is not going to help you find work elsewhere, that's for sure.
Smh.
:rolleyes:
M00.

As a non-mom, I'm curious... is it a thing for a toddler that age and of that level of dexterity, to put that blue frosting on his own forehead like that? If not, why would someone do that? I was a sensitive kid, I'd have been hurt, lol, even at that age...
lol um. families do that, to the nose, and some even yell "BITE THE CORNER" and lightly smush their face. not i, but its very common. but yes some kids dont like it.

My first thought was his face was smashed into that cake—-sigh…..

I hate to even think it, but is it possible that LE hasn't yet found Quinton in the landfill because of decomposition? It's been a week and I don't know what the weather is like in Georgia at this time of year.

Moo
Graphic warning :

If he was thrown into the trash, she may have concealed him in a large backpack, suitcase, or duffle bag ; which would mean they'd have to search everything that could hold a 20 month old toddler.
I doubt he was disposed of (sorry) as is-- he'd be too noticeable and she'd have been caught that much sooner ?
M00.

In our family we have always given one-year olds their own little cake. They usually poke at it gently initially and then eventually grab some to stuff in their mouths. It does get on their cheeks and such. (And there are enough drop cloths to paint a cathedral). BUT, when I saw that photo, it appeared to me that it was a dunk, which would twist some innocent fun and exploration into something kind of mean. JMO.

I'll admit I'm judging her. She is the prime suspect in her child's disappearance and death.

She did numerous things to conceal that and was very calculated in doing so.

Childhood trauma is real. I experienced it and still suffer from flashbacks, nightmares etc. Drug addiction is real. You have to break those chains. If she is suffering from something other than being a disgusting, narcisstic, selfish murderer then maybe she should have taken some of her drug money or free services offered to her and got help for that.

No one will ever convince me of any possible explanation or excuse for a parent who kills and throws their baby in the trash like they never mattered

Moo
I'm in Florida about 3 hours away. It's been pretty warm, mid to high 80's F.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97