Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the 1st BBM indicates they are out of trash to search from the hauls of interest (2nd BBM). I think it means no new trash is being taken to the area they are pulling trash from to search. I cannot imagine they are out of material to search this quickly. I think it is more about trash that is coming into the landfill is being routed to a completely different area so that their search zone remains separate.

At least I hope that is what is meant by that 1st BBM. LE and FBI mentioned that this search could take weeks.
Yeah, that's what I meant, that LE isn't adding new trash because they have all the dumps that came from the specific area they suspect Quinton was put in. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough. As far as I know they're still searching those hauls.

Which shows the absolute dysfunction of this family. It starts from the top. Believe me, if my grandson was missing, I wouldn't be drinking with my daughter who was the last one to see him alive.

It is pretty obvious that the poor parenting skills were a learned behavior in this family. And even worse coping skills. I have seen worse.
What's that old saying: "Attitude reflects leadership." A good, or bad, attitude comes from the top down.

Yes someone said earlier the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

BJH is about to have 2 out of 3 of her kids in jail for killing someone…
In the '70's there was a lot of discussion about hereditary genetic personality disorders and specific links for anti social personality disorder, with family trees that had numerous arrests. There were studies that also involved adopted children of people incarcerated. Thus, disproving the impact of environmental effects anti social personality disorders. "Nature/Nurture".

These studies have since then been discarded, for many reasons. I personally believe that they were interesting. The problem though, is that if anti social personality is a genetic factor, are children born with this gene, fated to be "bad seeds"?

In the '70's there was a lot of discussion about hereditary genetic personality disorders and specific links for anti social personality disorder, with family trees that had numerous arrests. There were studies that also involved adopted children of people incarcerated. Thus, disproving the impact of environmental effects anti social personality disorders. "Nature/Nurture".

These studies have since then been discarded, for many reasons. I personally believe that they were interesting. The problem though, is that if anti social personality is a genetic factor, are children born with this gene, fated to be "bad seeds"?
Nature vs Nurture discussions are similar to did the chicken or the egg come first.

Please allow me to get this off of my heart. When an officer finds Quinton, the person will carry the sight of a discarded broken little body with them for the rest of their life. It seems unfair in a way, the guilty one won't have to come face to face with the actual reality of what they've done. The sight, the sound, the smell. They get a picture or video maybe to watch. And that is a far cry from what they deserve. During biblical times, if you killed someone, they were strapped to you as a punishment. Day and night you carried the consequences of your actions on your back. The weight, the decay, it was all yours.
Likely will have PTSD if they do not already from their line of work while the murderer is out partying and carrying on with their life.

That's a felony?

"Last November, she was arrested in Dunn, North Carolina, where she was living.
She was charged with Felony Larceny by an Employee.
That’s after she stole $20 from her employer.
It’s a small amount of money but any amount of theft is an automatic felony in North Carolina".

Different Case?? She still has an upcoming court date here in NC next April

In a case where truth seems to be stranger than fiction, even off-the-wall theories are possible.

The timing of the "party" makes me wonder if LS knows that LE is looking in the wrong place. Could she have been seen disposing of some evidence, but have disposed of the body in some other way? The behavior of these two moms-of-the-year seem more like celebrating beating the wrap than commiserating an upcoming life in jail.
I have wondered that too.
Impressive haul. A real mastermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members