Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 374315

View attachment 374316

View attachment 374317

Thank you for saying that @ Reagle Beagle

Members of LE and LF operation staff seem to be at the landfill from sun-up to sun-down - searching for Quinton :(
Backbreaking work, thank God they are committed to finding him.

Yes, it is backbreaking, exhausting and depressing work. Depressing when you don't find him after weeks of hot, smelly stench and gross sights, then it is horrifying when they do find him.

I think both Leilani and her mother know it's just a matter of time before they find Quinton and LS is formally arrested and charged. I also think there is a chance LSmom is also charged with something as she had legal custody of Q.

IMO, they went to Tybee as their last hurrah before LS and maybe her mom face both arrests and jail. Why some of their 'friends' joined them is beyond my comprehension.

In no way am I justifying their inappropriate behavior, just trying to understand their motive behind it.

JMO

I totally agree with this.
But like Mass Guy stated- my concern is with the mother. LS deserves every bit of condemnation and I hope she is faced with the heaviest sentence possible.
I am waiting on LE to name any other suspects or any other people that will be charged.
The reasons for this behavior is that there is NO reason.
LS is doing what she has always done- whatever she wants. After all, it seems that she has never really faced a hard consequence for her actions.
That's about ready to change. For all of them.

JMO

Are there photos? I haven't seen any that links the Gma to the location. I did read the root source of the story is Daily Mail, which is questionable. I'm only asking for positive proof, not third hand reporting. Thanks
Sadly we don't get first hand proof of things, we rely on MSM and the LE. With the way this case has been treated and is still going and the people involved I am waiting for an arrest and more info. This family is a mess IMO, the police are doing their job trying to find poor Quinton, MSM is tracking the family, we can only discuss what is being reported.

Please allow me to get this off of my heart. When an officer finds Quinton, the person will carry the sight of a discarded broken little body with them for the rest of their life. It seems unfair in a way, the guilty one won't have to come face to face with the actual reality of what they've done. The sight, the sound, the smell. They get a picture or video maybe to watch. And that is a far cry from what they deserve. During biblical times, if you killed someone, they were strapped to you as a punishment. Day and night you carried the consequences of your actions on your back. The weight, the decay, it was all yours.

Possibly OT—I want to share a perspective about the Daily Mail being allowed as MSM on Websleuths. Although the DM is clearly a gossip rag in their celebrity news, we at WS have seen time and again their basic accuracy when it comes to crime reporting. Are they perfect? No. But neither are traditional MSM sources as we’ve discovered often. So the owner of Websleuths allows the DM while expecting us to use our common sense in accepting what they or any other news outlet publishes. And one thing about the DM is that they get the best pictures that often help us visualize the environment better. So with all this in mind, the DM is approved here for good reasons IMO. :)

Wow, this whole thing boggles my mind. Every part of me wants to think the grandma is good intentioned. That she had a hard life but turned over a new leaf, trying to provide for so many. To tragic results.

But partying does not compute. Am I too optimistic? Naive? Is it mental illness? Developmental disabilities or personality disorders? Drug-destroyed judgement?

Could Leilani be trickle truthing her? First, telling her she wasn’t involved at all, then, telling her she doesn’t remember anything, then, maybe telling her that she had discovered he died in his sleep randomly, and she utterly panicked?

But grandma, what about the history of belt marks and whippings and bruises to the face and neck and back? History of neglect? Giving up custody?

Grandma, look what the police are doing as you drink Patron. Digging through Savannah’s rotting, maggot-filled trash looking for sweet Quentin.

And when they soon find him, IMO they will discover violent abuse or massive overdose of adult sleep aid or some other proof of homicide. What then?!

Leilani, your trickle truth days are numbered, as in maybe only one or two more. The whole world is about to find out what you did in detail.

MOO

Last edited:
Different people respond differently to stress. No judgment from me. Sadly, it doesn't even surprise me. I have seen people who beat a DUI, go out and celebrate by having a "three martini lunch".

Drink as much tequila as you want. It won't change the fact that a little boy is missing. Someone will be charged with murder. Someone will be going to prison. Only a matter of time.

The Daily Mail story came after Brett's reporting. They also contacted staff, and didn't merely aggregate the reporting of others as they typically do. I don't know why this is so hard to believe.

This woman had custody, and threw her grandson to the wolves. Running up a bar tab isn't exactly surprising.

Money is not a problem for them is it? So it would be nice to assume if and when LS is charged that she will pay for her own legal representation...but she won't. JMO

Last edited:
Different people respond differently to stress. No judgment from me. Sadly, it doesn't even surprise me. I have seen people who beat a DUI, go out and celebrate by having a "three martini lunch".

I agree that people respond differently to stress.

While IMO it's very foolish to go out and get drunk after beating a DUI, I would imagine that beating a DUI is very different than beating your toddler son, especially if that's what led to his death.

I cannot fathom any response to the death of your baby that ends in a party. This isn't stress like a bad day at work.

In my view this family is acting like an albatross has dropped off their necks. No more kids! Whoo! Let's do shots! Let's hit on the waiter! Yippee!

I do pass judgment. Heavily.

Jmo

"People who work on Tybee said Quinton’s family members were staying at a motel on the Island and have since checked out. The Chatham County Police Department said they are not paying for any lodging for Quinton Simon’s family including if they’re staying on Tybee Island.

Leilani is not in witness protection or anything similar where police would pay for her lodging."

Do people really think she is in witness protection??? Where did that come from?

"People who work on Tybee said Quinton’s family members were staying at a motel on the Island and have since checked out. The Chatham County Police Department said they are not paying for any lodging for Quinton Simon’s family including if they’re staying on Tybee Island.

Leilani is not in witness protection or anything similar where police would pay for her lodging."

Do people really think she is in witness protection??? Where did that come from?
I've seen a lot on SM questioning if possibly LE was paying for their stay at hotel because they have BJH "watching" LS and trying to get her to give more info. I've also seen speculation that LE have LS in custody while not officially in custody via paying for her stay in hotel. Both ideas seem rather out there to me but then, you know social media and the internet. There are some pretty wild theories out there about almost everything under the sun.

Yes, it makes total sense actually. You murder your son, and law enforcement gives you an all inclusive stay at a beachside hotel.

Totally standard.

FINALLY reporting in the MSM covered the facts about family history beyond just LS. BJH's son/LD' brother/Q's uncle in jail for robbery and manslaugter, BJH's crimminal record, and new to me information about BJH trying to evict her other son after he turned 18.

Put these facts together with the reported facts about LS and BJH after Q's disappearance and it gives a fuller understanding of the family dynamic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FedExFan11