Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there was a lot of spite in that family towards each other. Even between brother and sister. A game of one up manship. They wait for one to stumble and pounce. If one needs help or screws up the others use it to control and belittle them. Then that person wants payback, and the cycle continues. A game of who could hurt who the most and the Police and court system were mere tools. They crave this interaction and would have it no other way. IMO.
Very well stated!

I just cannot for the life of me imagine a situation where if my grandson was missing, presumed dead, while being searched for in a landfill, that I would be able to function as a human being, much less go out to eat (or drink) in public, period, and especially with the person suspected of being responsible for his death. Moo
I would be at the fence line of that landfill from sunup to sundown every single day, until that baby was found.

I just cannot for the life of me imagine a situation where if my grandson was missing, presumed dead, while being searched for in a landfill, that I would be able to function as a human being, much less go out to eat (or drink) in public, period, and especially with the person suspected of being responsible for his death. Moo
One thousand percent THIS ^^^

I would be at the fence line of that landfill from sunup to sundown every single day, until that baby was found.
1666229286142.png

1666229306138.png

1666229325197.png

Thank you for saying that @ Reagle Beagle

Members of LE and LF operation staff seem to be at the landfill from sun-up to sun-down - searching for Quinton :(
Backbreaking work, thank God they are committed to finding him.

<modsnip - discussing moderation> the only people going to a restaurant to get <modsnip> up as a last hurrah and choosing to break sobriety after claiming to have killed their kin, their blood, their child, are in fact, people who only care about things that serve THEM.

They do not care what the public thinks. They do not care what anyone else things. If they cared about anything other than themselves to begin with, Quinton would be alive and well. As much as they try to blame their "survival mode" behavior on their circumstances, they, every single time, without fail, won't take accountability for the things they have control over.

They either believe that they can manipulate their way out of this all, or know these are some of the last days they spend in freedom together and will do anything to gratify themselves before they must go. Either way, it's a disgrace that poor Quinton is sitting in a dump rotting away in a trash bag as "mom" and "grandma" hehe it up over drinks. All of this to say, a lot of you are trying to understand or give benefit of doubt to people who likely have never put anyone but themselves first. MOO, the only victims are those babies. Everyone else that could have and should have done more had the opportunity to but because it was an inconvenience for them to do so, they chose not to. Plain and simple.

Last edited by a moderator:
Multiple outlets, multiple sources, multiple accounts.

That's enough for me.
Are there photos? I haven't seen any that links the Gma to the location. I did read the root source of the story is Daily Mail, which is questionable. I'm only asking for positive proof, not third hand reporting. Thanks

I'm more concerned with Quinton's mom being out partying than what the grandmother is doing. That's beyond the pale.

No one is accusing the grandmother of murdering her grandson, but there was absolutely a failure here considering she had sole custody, and he was living with the woman who is suspected of killing him.
LSmom enabled LS. This is just further evidence of the same. Sadly, we have no idea of how long abuse has been going on.

IMO LSmom was the one that enabled LS to murder her son. LSmom had fought for and attained legal custody of the two older children, so that she could protect them from LS.

Then why didn't LSmom continue to protect those children from LS?

JMO

Are there photos? I haven't seen any that links the Gma to the location. I did read the root source of the story is Daily Mail, which is questionable. I'm only asking for positive proof, not third hand reporting. Thanks

The Daily Mail story came after Brett's reporting. They also contacted staff, and didn't merely aggregate the reporting of others as they typically do. I don't know why this is so hard to believe.

This woman had custody, and threw her grandson to the wolves. Running up a bar tab isn't exactly surprising.

bolding mine.
No, the root source is WSAV reporting.

The staff also indicated the presence of them both.
I see no reason to disparage their accounts, and I feel for the staff member who was harassed about giving their (waiter's) phone number to the pair.
The DM picked it up later and added more photos.
Imo.

Last edited:
LSmom enabled LS. This is just further evidence of the same. Sadly, we have no idea of how long abuse has been going on.

IMO LSmom was the one that enabled LS to murder her son. LSmom had fought for and attained legal custody of the two older children, so that she could protect them from LS.

Then why didn't LS' mom continue to protect those children from LS?

JMO
bolding mine.
I can think of a few reasons that might occlude sound judgement !
Js.

Not me.

Of course I love my daughter, but she is an adult.

She's given me three grandchildren. If God forbid she murdered any, and I knew that for a fact, I would help in her prosecution. I truly would. The children are helpless. I would never ever cover for her, hang out with her, go for drinks, nothing. I would still have love for her for the child she used to be, but if she killed one of her children, that would separate her from me forever. There's no "why" that she could tell me that would justify her actions.

No last hurrahs with her. What is there to hurrah about when your child/grandchild is decomposing among the town's garbage?

Leilani's children were hostages to that environment. The grandmother is not the suspect but she did in fact leave those babies in a deadly environment. I don't care if she had to work. The babysitter was right there, ready willing and able. Or you call your boss to ask for leave, or you call child services and see if someone could shield those children temporarily until you return from being away for work. Or your husband who also had custody should have protected those kids.

This is abomination upon abomination. A merry little crew kicking back on vacation. Not a care in the world for now.

Jmo
I cannot like this post enough. All of it. JMO

The Investigative Unit obtained a picture that shows the missed call to the waiter’s phone from Howell.

That just ew's me .... your grandbaby is presumed dead at the hands of your drinking partner, and you're flirting ?
The icing on the cake, so to speak.
Grrr....

I think both Leilani and her mother know it's just a matter of time before they find Quinton and LS is formally arrested and charged. I also think there is a chance LSmom is also charged with something as she had legal custody of Q.

IMO, they went to Tybee as their last hurrah before LS and maybe her mom face both arrests and jail. Why some of their 'friends' joined them is beyond my comprehension.

In no way am I justifying their inappropriate behavior, just trying to understand their motive behind it.

JMO

Just trying to understand their behavior. I'm right there also. I can understand the need to get away from the home with all the media attention and all. If I read correctly it was an affordable motel they stayed at. Never be able to handle that drama and the loss of my grandbaby at the same time.

Possibly the plan was to go out and get something to eat. A drink to dumb the pain knowing what was going on with the search.

As for the behavior with the staff, I'm at a loss. No words. Parts of me still does not want to believe there was flirting and partying. I know it's been reported by several people, however I just cannot wrap my head around it any more than I can a mother throwing her baby in the trash. This doesn't feel real.

I'm so sorry.

I’m sorry , I’m newI don’t know what I’m doing.
No worries -- each of us here had our share of little fumbles.
It gets easier as it goes along. Hoping you will stay with us on this sad, sad situation. Everyone has ideas and thoughts that make us think and learn more as we get along.

Hoping we will hear from LE soon with news of his little body found, and an arrest made.
This one has got us all in its clenches.
That sweet little guy who was so precious, who smiled so big, and who was so darn cute.

Perhaps the shots of Patron were simply a much needed break to rehydrate. Mom and Grandma's desperate search for that imaginary kidnapper who left the door ajar sometime between 6 and 9 am has CLEARLY been extensive and exhausting these last 2 weeks. ;):rolleyes:

If you think about it, isn't it interesting that Grandma didn't pursue/push the kidnapper angle at least in the beginning? It's almost as if she knew it wasn't true the moment she heard it. Not exactly the reaction I would expect from someone who felt confident they had left their grandkids in good hands....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog