Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"People who work on Tybee said Quinton’s family members were staying at a motel on the Island and have since checked out. The Chatham County Police Department said they are not paying for any lodging for Quinton Simon’s family including if they’re staying on Tybee Island.

Leilani is not in witness protection or anything similar where police would pay for her lodging."

Do people really think she is in witness protection??? Where did that come from?
I have no idea. But that's what witsec is for, right? Being INCREDIBLY public. Running up bar tabs. If she was actually in witsec NOONE would be able to find her, because only the marshalls would know. She wouldn't be featuring in stories by local news and the Daily Mail living it up.

TBH, when she was MIA for a bit, I thought the rehab thing made sense, especially if she was prepping for an insanity or competency angle. But clearly, she has absolutely no strategy like that. If she does have any kind of counsel already, I think if they didn't before, THEY'RE drinking now. This is going to be a nightmare to defend. I think anyone worth their salt is going to get her to plead to lesser offenses, if she even can, with the seriousness of the crimes and the age of the victim.

I've seen a lot on SM questioning if possibly LE was paying for their stay at hotel because they have BJH "watching" LS and trying to get her to give more info. I've also seen speculation that LE have LS in custody while not officially in custody via paying for her stay in hotel. Both ideas seem rather out there to me but then, you know social media and the internet. There are some pretty wild theories out there about almost everything under the sun.
Social media creating it's own "special" narrative. lol

I agree that people respond differently to stress.

While IMO it's very foolish to go out and get drunk after beating a DUI, I would imagine that beating a DUI is very different than beating your toddler son, especially if that's what led to his death.

I cannot fathom any response to the death of your baby that ends in a party. This isn't stress like a bad day at work.

In my view this family is acting like an albatross has dropped off their necks. No more kids! Whoo! Let's do shots! Let's hit on the waiter! Yippee!

I do pass judgment. Heavily.

Jmo
Wish I could LOVE this a million times.

I understand people turning to alcohol as a way to cope. Maybe drown your sorrows for a night. Do that in your Hotel room in private if it's really just about forgetting for a little while. Making a scene, doing shots and hitting on the Waiter are in a totally different category of unacceptable behavior.

Wish I could LOVE this a million times.

I understand people turning to alcohol as a way to cope. Maybe drown your sorrows for a night. Do that in your Hotel room in private if it's really just about forgetting for a little while. Making a scene, doing shots and hitting on the Waiter are in a totally different category of unacceptable behavior.
Which shows the absolute dysfunction of this family. It starts from the top. Believe me, if my grandson was missing, I wouldn't be drinking with my daughter who was the last one to see him alive.

It is pretty obvious that the poor parenting skills were a learned behavior in this family. And even worse coping skills. I have seen worse.

"People who work on Tybee said Quinton’s family members were staying at a motel on the Island and have since checked out. The Chatham County Police Department said they are not paying for any lodging for Quinton Simon’s family including if they’re staying on Tybee Island.

Leilani is not in witness protection or anything similar where police would pay for her lodging."

Do people really think she is in witness protection??? Where did that come from?
Hmm, maybe not witness protect but suspect protection. (So she doesn't get plugged by a well meaning citizen.)

Which shows the absolute dysfunction of this family. It starts from the top. Believe me, if my grandson was missing, I wouldn't be drinking with my daughter who was the last one to see him alive.

It is pretty obvious that the poor parenting skills were a learned behavior in this family. And even worse coping skills. I have seen worse.
It did cross my mind that perhaps the mother of the egg donor, was trying to get her to reveal information as to what happened to Quinton. But discarded that as overly generous consideration.

The optics being shown are simply who they are at the core. Poor Quinton :(

Hmm, maybe not witness protect but suspect protection. (So she doesn't get plugged by a well meaning citizen.)

My first thought as I read these speculations, the family may have received a deluge of death threats.

But alas, it just seems like they’re acting trashy. Law enforcement would never let them whoop it up obnoxiously in public if they were being protected from an avalanche of death threats.

But what better way to get a dishonest daughter with a massive secret to talk than tons of straight tequila.

If grandma does manage to get Leilani talking on the drunken beach holiday and turns her in, then I will give her a pass.

This case, from the very start has reminded me of Casey Anthony. Who was also out partying it up at the club as her baby child lay dead. The person who found the baby was harassed much like Qs babysitter. The big difference between the two is money. Leilani has none, and we all know that Miss Zannie had all the resources and connections to keep her out of jail. Her parents always covered for her, creating the monster that we know. It's no secret that very entitlement is what kept her from a jail cell. Leilani on the other hand, doesn't seem to have those same resources or connections to keep her out of jail. Then again, all of the people surrounding them seem to be in support of that family, I won't be surprised if someone has already offered up a skilled husband, sister, cousin, uncle, whatever, to support Leilani legally. Could explain their celebration, believing that just like Casey Anthony, there will be no consequences with a good lawyer.

We shall see, I guess.

In a case where truth seems to be stranger than fiction, even off-the-wall theories are possible.

The timing of the "party" makes me wonder if LS knows that LE is looking in the wrong place. Could she have been seen disposing of some evidence, but have disposed of the body in some other way? The behavior of these two moms-of-the-year seem more like celebrating beating the wrap than commiserating an upcoming life in jail.

In a case where truth seems to be stranger than fiction, even off-the-wall theories are possible.

The timing of the "party" makes me wonder if LS knows that LE is looking in the wrong place. Could she have been seen disposing of some evidence, but have disposed of the body in some other way? The behavior of these two moms-of-the-year seem more like celebrating beating the wrap than commiserating an upcoming life in jail.
That is a very scary thought!

Brooke Butler
@BrookeButlerTV
57m
The FBI said they are searching a specific area of a Chatham County landfill for #QuintonSimon's remains. We're told no more trash is coming into the area they're searching. FBI said, "This will not be quick, it will not be easy and the outcome is uncertain."

"Uncertain" made my heart drop. They're at the end of the suspected trash hauls where they believe Quinton is hidden and an uncertain outcome.

If the FBI can't find his little body then I hope LE has compelling enough evidence for a no body case. Maybe for felony abuse charges, anything that would put L behind bars long enough to prevent her from popping out more vulnerable, cocaine addicted babies. Such a nasty person. MOO.

Or maybe they've come up with a story between them that pins the murder on the boyfriend who she was living with and they think they can pull this off.

One tequila shot too many, perhaps.

ETA Delusional.

Brooke Butler
@BrookeButlerTV
57m
The FBI said they are searching a specific area of a Chatham County landfill for #QuintonSimon's remains. We're told no more trash is coming into the area they're searching. FBI said, "This will not be quick, it will not be easy and the outcome is uncertain."

"Uncertain" made my heart drop. They're at the end of the suspected trash hauls where they believe Quinton is hidden and an uncertain outcome.

If the FBI can't find his little body then I hope LE has compelling enough evidence for a no body case. Maybe for felony abuse charges, anything that would put L behind bars long enough to prevent her from popping out more vulnerable, cocaine addicted babies. Such a nasty person. MOO.
I don't think the 1st BBM indicates they are out of trash to search from the hauls of interest (2nd BBM). I think it means no new trash is being taken to the area they are pulling trash from to search. I cannot imagine they are out of material to search this quickly. I think it is more about trash that is coming into the landfill is being routed to a completely different area so that their search zone remains separate.

At least I hope that is what is meant by that 1st BBM. LE and FBI mentioned that this search could take weeks.

The Daily Mail story came after Brett's reporting. They also contacted staff, and didn't merely aggregate the reporting of others as they typically do. I don't know why this is so hard to believe.

This woman had custody, and threw her grandson to the wolves. Running up a bar tab isn't exactly surprising.

Really?? The optics are bad enough, but these people can't read a room to save their lives.

Annoy her?? Good god!!

I don't think the 1st BBM indicates they are out of trash to search from the hauls of interest (2nd BBM). I think it means no new trash is being taken to the area they are pulling trash from to search. I cannot imagine they are out of material to search this quickly. I think it is more about trash that is coming into the landfill is being routed to a completely different area so that their search zone remains separate.

At least I hope that is what is meant by that 1st BBM. LE and FBI mentioned that this search could take weeks.
That's how I understood it as well. Mainly because something along those same lines was said at the press conference when they announced this search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95