Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When they were searching the landfill in SLC, for Lori Hacking's body, I believe it took from July, when she was murdered, until October, when her body was found in the landfill.

Welcome to Websleuths,
iamshadow21 !!
:)
Thank you! I think I'm settling in okay. I came to Websleuths because I used to follow unidentified/identified decedents through the linktree at the bottom of wikipedia pages, and they removed that. So I had to find a new place to follow Does. I think I've gotten the hang of what I can and can't post, and I've only had a handful of posts deleted so far! Nothing awful - I just have a tendency to shift topics tangentially sideways a bit, because that's how my ADHD brain works. So the 'off topic' notice has appeared more than once. :)

But right now, I'm here for Quinton! In awe of all the folks keeping up with the media on the case on multiple platforms and MSM, and in absolute awe of those who are doing their best to bring him home through this long search and the investigation as a whole. This one feels special, because though I've been reading some of the old threads about other babies, like King Jay, Quinton I've been following on here since a day or two after he went missing, as it's happening. I'm sure the rest of you can relate.

The vigilante protesting does nothing to further the investigation. I understand people are upset, I'm livid myself, but the focus should be on finding little Quinton's remains, and then prosecuting the responsible party(ies) to the fullest extent of the law.

My thoughts are with the searchers as they begin another grueling and dangerous recovery effort. May today be the day.

MOO
#Justice4Quinton

The mother named as a suspect in the murder of her 18-month-old son Quinton Simon tried to pin his disappearance on his biological father, DailyMail.com has learned.

Leilani Simon told police that her ex-lover snatched the toddler from her Savannah home in the darkness of night, prompting police to track down and confront Quinton’s long-absent father shortly after she reported him missing on October 5.

DailyMail.com located the tragic boy’s biological father at his home 85 miles from Savannah and in an exclusive interview Henry Moss – who is known as Bubba, revealed how his ex tried to pin his son’s disappearance on him.

‘Leilani’s tried to blame it on me,’ the shaggy-haired 24-year-old told DailyMail.com in a soft southern drawl.

He said he was mowing his boss’s lawn when police pulled up.

‘They asked did I have him and when was the last time I was in Savannah?’ he recalled. ‘They told me Leilani said I came and got him overnight.’

Quinton Simon's father reveals boy's mother tried to pin crime on him

The mother named as a suspect in the murder of her 18-month-old son Quinton Simon tried to pin his disappearance on his biological father, DailyMail.com has learned.

Leilani Simon told police that her ex-lover snatched the toddler from her Savannah home in the darkness of night, prompting police to track down and confront Quinton’s long-absent father shortly after she reported him missing on October 5.

DailyMail.com located the tragic boy’s biological father at his home 85 miles from Savannah and in an exclusive interview Henry Moss – who is known as Bubba, revealed how his ex tried to pin his son’s disappearance on him.

‘Leilani’s tried to blame it on me,’ the shaggy-haired 24-year-old told DailyMail.com in a soft southern drawl.

‘They asked did I have him and when was the last time I was in Savannah?’ he recalled. ‘They told me Leilani said I came and got him overnight.’

I HIGHLY encourage ya'll to go read that link. There is SO MUCH more. I can't even.
Bubba describes going to BJH's house after Q went missing and recounts the scene.
There is another mugshot of LS and so, so much more drama.

It sounds like Biodad loved him. It is too bad, he didn't try to get custody of Q.

The end of the article is sure interesting. How biodad mentioned how everyone at the house was drunk and high. How it was more like a party than people grieving.

"The next night, he stopped by GmaBJH (I redacted the name) house to speak with MomLS (redacted) and her mother, who were gathered in the backyard. To him, it seemed more like a party than a time of grief.

'Every one of them was high as a kite and drunk as hell,' he told DailyMail.com. 'MomLS was on something. She wasn't crying when I walked up. She was laughing and having a good time with everybody. It looked like a party.'"

IMO MomLS has something wrong with her. And I think it runs deeper than being a drug addict.

It sounds like Biodad loved him. It is too bad, he didn't try to get custody of Q.

The end of the article is sure interesting. How biodad mentioned how everyone at the house was drunk and high. How it was more like a party than people grieving.

"The next night, he stopped by GmaBJH (I redacted the name) house to speak with MomLS (redacted) and her mother, who were gathered in the backyard. To him, it seemed more like a party than a time of grief.

'Every one of them was high as a kite and drunk as hell,' he told DailyMail.com. 'MomLS was on something. She wasn't crying when I walked up. She was laughing and having a good time with everybody. It looked like a party.'"

IMO MomLS has something wrong with her. And I think it runs deeper than being a drug addict.
Everyone who was “partying” has something wrong also. JMO

LS was charged with first degree burglary for stealing a coin jar valued at $50 from a mobile home in Waynesboro in 2020. She tried to blame the crime on Q's dad. The felony charge was pleaded down to criminal trespass and she was put on probation for 12 months.

Wow....
So much for the appearance of being distraught for the interview.

I was thinking the flirting, smiling, and downing shots at the dive bar was a one-off.
Guess not ?
Smh.

Last edited:

I believe baby Q's dad, 100%. About all of it. Which make this family come off as even worse than they already did.
Baby missing? Heck, let's party & booze it up in the back yard.

Perfectly normal reaction, I'd say. If you're a lunatic.

I believe baby Q's dad, 100%. About all of it. Which make this family come off as even worse than they already did.
Baby missing? Heck, let's party & booze it up in the back yard.

Perfectly normal reaction, I'd say. If you're a lunatic.
Poor Quinton. LS tried so many times, according to the article, to blame her thefts and misbehaviors on bio dad. Right down to saying he stole the baby. Sounds like he had airtight alibis, lucky he wasn't off somewhere with no backup proof.

Ugh! How someone could look at a face this precious and dare do him harm (with no remorse!) is truly beyond me. 97B8D689-BB79-4C25-8277-481C8A42929A.jpeg

What the...? Leilani's upset? SMDH. From your link:

Leilani and her mother, Billie Howell, said that some people have gone so far as to leave signs that say things like “Baby Killer” on Quinton’s memorial, which they say disrespects his memory.

“It makes it hard to even process what’s going around us. We get to the point where we have to barricade our own home in order to even feel safe in our backyard because we can’t even process what is happening everywhere else, or even have the time to do so. I can’t even walk out and appreciate my own son’s memorial or put down gifts that I got for him. I can’t even go out there and do that without harassment and negligence and everything. It’s just devastating to see that this is how the outside world reacts,” Leilani Simon said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003