GA - Rapper Young + others indicted on RICO & other charges, May 2022. Trial ongoing April 2023, interruptions, lawyer arrested. Fulton County.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted on X @ 2:00 PM · Jan 8, 2024
https://twitter.com/cathyrusson
@cathyrusson

Social media post shown with Stephens, #YoungThug and other #YSL members/defendants. Caption: YUNG FLY IN SLIME BREW (note: C in Crew changed to a B as prev. testimony shows Blood gang members change c's to b's). YSL&30 WE IS DA STREET TRUST ME #ROC 4 LIFE. (Note: Stephens testified they started YSL to get away from ROC and gang life)

1704754007079.png

1704754037028.png

@cathyrusson

Not sure what the jury thought about #YoungThug's SEX records shirt. Under that it: Truly Humble Under God (which is what his attorney says really stands for). From the jury perspective, I don't think they would have been able to read that part but certainly they saw the bright, neon yellow SEX.

1704811058547.png
9:17 AM · Jan 9, 2024

@cathyrusson

Not sure what the jury thought about #YoungThug's SEX records shirt. Under that it: Truly Humble Under God (which is what his attorney says really stands for). From the jury perspective, I don't think they would have been able to read that part but certainly they saw the bright, neon yellow SEX.

View attachment 473298
9:17 AM · Jan 9, 2024
His choice in clothing during this trial is unbelievable. I would think he would try to portray himself in a less rebellious way to the jurors.

His choice in clothing during this trial is unbelievable. I would think he would try to portray himself in a less rebellious way to the jurors.
IMO his clothing has been chosen with great consideration and is being used to make pointed statements (no matter how messed up his logic might be). Although, I’m not sure the jury is necessarily his targeted audience.

Take the infamous wolf sweater, for example. I don’t care what his attorney and/or girlfriend have claimed. His decision to wear THAT sweater one week after the State called him a wolf is NO coincidence. I’m sorry, it’s just not.

IMO his clothing has been chosen with great consideration and is being used to make pointed statements (no matter how messed up his logic might be). Although, I’m not sure the jury is necessarily his targeted audience.

Take the infamous wolf sweater, for example. I don’t care what his attorney and/or girlfriend have claimed. His decision to wear THAT sweater one week after the State called him a wolf is NO coincidence. I’m sorry, it’s just not.
I agree completely.

WATCH LIVE: Young YSL RICO Trial — GA v. Jeffery Williams et al — Day 17​

Atlanta rapper Young , born Jeffery Williams, faces multiple charges under Georgia's RICO Act. Williams, believed to be the leader of the YSL collective, supposedly operated a "criminal street gang" from outside his residence. Williams faces eight charges in a 65-count indictment. These charges include drug possession, possession with intent to distribute, and participating in criminal gang activity as an individual employed by a criminal street gang. Opening statements will take place on November 27.

When the trial started the Judge said there wouldn’t be court Jan 15-19 for MLK Holiday. So, no court all next week…..arg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill