GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to HN's sister Monique, HN and Rely had serious financial difficulties throughout the marriage. They were in so much trouble they could "barely afford a housekeeper." :panic::floorlaugh:

LOVE that smiley! And I hate that the Judge ruled Shayna could not testify to what Andrea said to her after her testimony but I agree with his ruling. I really wanted the drama but simply for selfish reasons. ;-)

According to HN's sister Monique, HN and Rely had serious financial difficulties throughout the marriage. They were in so much trouble they could "barely afford a housekeeper." :panic::floorlaugh:

:innocent: Awwwww :innocent:

:furious:

WTF! No housekeeper???? Now that's terrible and just wrong!!! :p

Thanks for the updates peoples. Believe it or not it is !#!$% snowing in Seattle and took me a bit to walk to work.

GASP! So. . not having a housekeeper can cause you to go insane? I am adding this to my next pitch during family budget discussions!

Well, it seems to me that the state has thoroughly proven its case against AS. Oh, wait, she isn't the one on trial. I got confuzzled because it seems ALL the testimony centers around her! :floorlaugh:

I think the state needs to walk a fine line here between showing that HN had an extremely strong non-insane motive to kill RS and making the jury feel that HN was just so manipulated by AS and that he really wasn't responsible. Based on the evidence and testimony so far, I really have to wonder why AS hasn't been charged with conspiracy or anything else. Perhaps the DA is just wanting to get HN's case sewed up first??

I haven't been able to sit and watch the live stream since that one day, aargh!

I wonder if Hemy hadn't "jokingly" run the idea of shooting Rusty by Andrea. It would explain why she jumped to that conclusion, and then kept trying to reach Hemy.

Hey Folks, I'm a usual member only for the Caylee Anthony thread - but for the last week, since this is local to me - this is the only trial I have been following on-line other than that thread. I started reading this thread just now this evening and I'm only on posting #25 out of the 600+ posts.......and many of y'all nailed it from the beginning. I'll try to refrain from commenting as I work my way through them all before posting and perhaps I'll be done by 9 am tomorrow! I searched for a thread on this case here due to today, I was pulling my hair out and yelling at the tv, so glad I found this area to DISCUSS! WTF! BiPolar is an excuse for killing? My GAWD, he is NOT delusional. Just a person scorned by an affair IMHO.

While looking around for info on this case, I ran across this blog linked below. This is written by a VERY good friend of Rusty's and his wife Andrea. This tells you what type of friend and person Rusty was. It's really a good read.

What a shame that this man was shot down before he could accomplish all he intended to. A loss for us all.

I pray they solve this case.

fran

http://thedriveat35.blogspot.com/2010/12/rusty-sneiderman-one-in-million.html

Rusty Sneiderman - one in a million!

Well well, this blog states from way back that this friend had a call from Andrea - and the first words were Rusty has been shot. Similar to the testimony of 2 others this past week in that she knew he was shot before anyone had told her (although don't know when this blog was referencing to time....just recalling the 2 testimonies of her knowing beforehand)

We've followed other trials where emails and computer searches were retrieved even after they were deleted. I don't know the technical term but IIRC, it's very difficult to delete the history from the hard drive. Putting in the trash folder doesn't delete them from the hard drive.

There has to be a way to retrieve them. I'm surprised it hasn't been done.:waitasec:

That's perhaps the difference between personal computers and companies with IT departments. Most larger companies have in place protocols where emails are deleted (and with companies, deleted means destroyed, F5 type!)

OK, OK, OK...I know I've had an extremely stressful 11+ hour day at work today with more to come this week, and that's coupled with some really serious family stuff going on simultaneously as well, so I may very well be incapable of grasping some finer points right now. I trust that my fellow Websleuthers will help me out as I try to assimilate the media info from over the weekend with the replay of HN's interrogation I'm watching on WIZ right now.

SheltieMom1, I'm even past some of the stuff we discussed yesterday, leading up to HN interrogation and arrest 1/4/11...the STENCH has now reached a proportion I could never before fathom, and may be bordering on qualifying as biological or chemical weapons material!!! For me the BIG Whopper that I need any and all help with to try and reconcile is this...over this past weekend, AS's attorney did an interview with the AJC (I'll try to post the link in a minute) in which he attempted to paint her as being aware of her potentially being "beaten up on the stand" but that AS just wanted to do ALLLL she can to "help the Prosecution"...y'all reckon???? That bridge of mine is still on the market...

Within what was probably 2 breaths, a paragraph then starts where her attorney goes into all of this claptrap about how AS was completely out of touch with HN in December since she was in "secluson" in Florida, UNTIL an allegedly unsolicited and specifically UNWANTED e-mail shows up from HN with "Just the Way You Are" attached on 12/28/10...does she report this e-mail to ANYONE, much less law enforcement??? - NOPE!! THEN she is supposedly telling friends by 12/30/10 that she is becoming convinced that HN killed Rusty, but has more excuses than Hector has pups as to why she took no steps to report the "unsolicited e-mail", and her becoming "more convinced it's Hemy" as she looks at the sketch to law enforcement until AFTER HN is arrested 1/4/12 and the proverbial poop hits the fan in the ATL media.

My SHOCKER just now came when the detectives and HN start discussing an e-mail that AS allegedly send to HN the night of 1/3/11 - the night BEFORE HN's scheduled 1/4/11 interview/interrorgation with law enforcement...REALLY???...Whiskey Tango Foxtrot????? HOW is that being "out of touch" with HN"??? Do we have a transcript or something about what this e-mail contained??? I would pay $50 to see the thing, since it wasn't fully commented upon on the interrogation tape. I will wager SERIOUS money that the e-mail either yanks HN buy the short ones, or more likely shows her desperation realizing the roof is caving in, telling HN that he just HAS to be stong, keep her uninvolved, and making $$$ and emotional promises...bets??? I ask as apparently AS found herself turning on a spit like a hog at a Bar-B-Q on 1/5/11...PLEASE Santa, give me an early present and let them show THAT interrogation too :)

I'm beginning to think that those of us in the immediate ATL area are going to need thigh-high rubber boots to keep wading through all of AS's nothing less than pure BS until this trial is over!! Lord, please let her stay arrogant and stupid enough to think that she's smarter than ANYONE else in the World...I'll even pay part of the gas expense to transfer her happy butt to the State Women's Correctional Institute. Lord, please also help Rusty's family understand that they need a Family Law attorney RIGHT NOW, THIS VERY MOMENT, who is prepared to file an emergency injunction to get those precious children out of AS's clutches when she is inevitably arrested, and give the presiding Judge in that matter the wisdom to place those children with the Sneiderman family, permanently...Amen.

If I've done this right (absolutely NO guarantee) the link to AS attorney's interview Saturday follows. If I screwed it up, go to the AJC website, and find the article titled "Andrea Sneiderman Attorney: Widow took the stand to "help the prosecution". Y'all know something, my bridge remains for sale and I may need to look at raising the asking price :)

http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/andrea-sneiderman-attorney-widow-1362785.html

Thanks SOOOO much for the updates during the workday...for those of us who can't monitor the trial live, it means so very much more than y'all know!!

As always, the above is MOO,

Westie Mom

Shout out to my ATL :websleuther: comrades! I've been on the FCA thread, and just found this one on Hemy after following the case daily. :seeya: tomorrow am!

Grrrr. Did anybody catch why Judge Adams recessed court for the day? I was otherwise occupied.

Grrrr. Did anybody catch why Judge Adams recessed court for the day? I was otherwise occupied.

Our local CBS station is reporting that it is due to "an unrelated matter."

No clue what that means...frustrating!

Have a great weekend everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics