GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the updates! Is it almost over? Will the jury begin deliberations today?

I watched some of the coverage on HLN yesterday when I got home from work. I was in stitches when they were showing snippets of the defendant walking outside and in the background they had the voice of the his psych doctor giving her testimony about the angel. They had this superimposed glow over the defendant. OMG it was hilarious.

Thanks for the updates! Is it almost over? Will the jury begin deliberations today?

I watched some of the coverage on HLN yesterday when I got home from work. I was in stitches when they were showing snippets of the defendant walking outside and in the background they had the voice of the his psych doctor giving her testimony about the angel. They had this superimposed glow over the defendant. OMG it was hilarious.

I saw that also. I love Vinnie Politan!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I think closing arguments are preliminarily scheduled for Monday.

Geary playing clips from videotaped interview between HN and Dr. Crawford. The first one is going to be when HN admits to shooting Rusty.

:eek: Rubin suggested this defense??? Is that what they are implying?

HN has a tremendous memory...'cept when it comes to whether he was ever intimate with AS. Selective amnesia. Consistent with lying, according to Dr. Crawford.

HN on video claiming his memory was spotty, even at work. Dr. Crawford tells HN nobody she has interviewed has noticed his memory problems.

JMO, but it sounds like a symptom cleverly crafted after the fact to lend credence to his defense. :moo:

HN says "legally her children are not mine" (referring to Rusty and Andrea's kids) ON VIDEO.

Oooops!:rocker:

I know way too much about HN's parts now. Just saying! Ick.

Durn it, I missed the start of that. Was HN lying about some witness to the authorities?
TIA :)

Gosh, this must be so difficult for Rusty's parents to listen to. HN thought of Rusty's murder as a project, and evaluated various methods, including stabbing, poisoning, and staging an accident as potential methods. HN thought stabbing would be too messy, and the other means too likely to result in merely injury and not death, which was the ultimate goal. He was methodical in conjuring up his plan.

November 10, first attempt at murder outside the Sneiderman's home.

Wow...did HN know the code to open the garage door to the Sneiderman house? Dr. Crawford not entirely certain, but she recalls something about the code.

How would HN know that code, unless told by a family member??

Gosh, this must be so difficult for Rusty's parents to listen to. HN thought of Rusty's murder as a project, and evaluated various methods, including stabbing, poisoning, and staging an accident as potential methods. HN thought stabbing would be too messy, and the other means too likely to result in merely injury and not death, which was the ultimate goal. He was methodical in conjuring up his plan.

November 10, first attempt at murder outside the Sneiderman's home.

:what: Was this his second attempt? OMG I didn't know that. What did he do the first time? TIA

Wow...did HN know the code to open the garage door to the Sneiderman house? Dr. Crawford not entirely certain, but she recalls something about the code.

How would HN know that code, unless told by a family member??

Exactly. :furious:

From the videotape, it does not appear HN intended to enter the house to kill Rusty. He was planning to wait for him to return from dropping his son off at preschool, and shoot Rusty in the garage when the door was open from Rusty pulling in.

HN was foiled by the gas leak at the Sneiderman home. Rusty came outside to investigate and saw HN in the grass, so he took off and ran through the neighborhood woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho