GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubin still stuck on the practicing medicine in Georgia without a GA license...move on, dude!

Holy cow! Doesn't he know how desperate he looks when this is the only way he can attack her testimony?

She is obviously very qualified and experienced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No kidding. WTF does this have to do with whether HN is criminally responsible or not?

Rubin is trying to do what the pros did yesterday with his witness. Tough chance, dude.

Holy cow! Doesn't he know how desperate he looks when this is the only way he can attack her testimony?

She is obviously very qualified and experienced.

Not only desperate he is looking like an a$$. JMO

Now sidebar .... after DT is going into the fact that her "board certified license" for being a forensic psychiatrist in SC lapsed 4 years ago - but that fact wasn't updated on the website.

Now sidebar .... after DT is going into the fact that her "board certified license" for being a forensic psychiatrist in SC lapsed 4 years ago - but that fact wasn't updated on the website.

No kidding. I didn't notify the state of GA when my teaching certificate lapsed either. Since they issued it, they know already!

Also, how is she responsible for whether the website is kept up to date or not. Duh.

Dr. Crawford testifying about her interview with AS. AS said she did not have an affair with HN. Spoke with her for about 45 minutes. Dr. Crawford said it seemed AS was probably not being truthful.

Dr. Crawford testifying about her interview with AS. AS said she did not have an affair with HN. Spoke with her for about 45 minutes. Dr. Crawford said it seemed AS was probably not being truthful.

So what are your opinions on this? IF she did have an affair, is she not admitting it because of shame and guilt or because she's hiding her complicity?

So what are your opinions on this? IF she did have an affair, is she not admitting it because of shame and guilt or because she's hiding her complicity?

I think because of guilt. I just don't see her being a master manipulator or a criminal mastermind you know? She just does not look like the smartest cookie in the jar jmho

I believe the shame/guilt of it... and that she might have been giving HN hints on her affections and a 'life' together later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leeloocee