GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the same way!! I've caught myself so many times during the defense questioning saying to myself - "what difference does that make?"

And each time poor HN and the boarding school is mentioned, it gets more and more dramatic. Sent to boarding school has now become, shipped 6,000 miles with no one to pick him up, and had to take a taxi. No family to greet him. Next we'll have to hear he walked up hill...in the snow....with no shoes....20 miles... and therefore he must be insane.... GMAB!!

OK, now they are reviewing the definition of a delusion. A: A firmly held false belief.

Well well then - I guess many times in my life has been delusional as I have exhibited just 3 days ago. Playing trivia at the local pub. I was 100% sure of the answer and told my team such. Well well, I was 100% wrong. Hmmmm, that makes me DELUSIONAL!!!!??????? and that is an excuse to murder and not to know right from wrong in such situation. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

This poor jury! I am falling asleep listening to this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am following along vicariously through you guys... and I am falling asleep too! (I guess they quit talking about his boy bits, eh? Thanks to all things Holy!)

I'm awake now! HN didn't know he was delusional until his lawyer figured it out!!!!

I think the defense is done and there is no redirect. She is still under subpoena.

Calling somebody...Gebhart?

Eric Gebhardt...works for GE...VP of thermal engineering

HN's boss for 6-7 years

Gotta run carpool!

Oh, GE VP now on stand and he's over thousands of employees. Wonder if he requested to see the corporate atty before this (I know for a fact, that if he does the request, then they are covered by confidentiality). My guess, corporate atty said TELL THE TRUTH!

Jeez, wonder what is going on with their clients who were associated with Hemy. Can you say some lost business here? Lots of talk amongst comments - EGADS!

For those that can't watch live - the Director of Mental Health for GE has now just come on the stand.

CORRECTION - He's with the jail - thanks for other for catching!

let's not forget what the phone records show. this was brought up early in the trial when andrea was just testifying.

- Rusty sees Hemy in a ski mask outside his home.
- Rusty calls Andrea
- Andrea hung up with Rusty and IMMEDIATELY called Hemy.

this is one of the most telling pieces of evidence that prove to me she knew HN had a plan to kill Rusty.

Local Radio is covering this right now. Adam Goldfien on WSB am 750 or now 99.5 fm simulcast in Atlanta and has internet live feed I believe.

I did not know that Hemy was on phone WHILE BUYING GUN and night before with AS according to FBI. Guess I've missed some stuff!

This program is on until 9 pm tonight.

7:38 pm update - now they are talking about workplace affairs in general too.

let's not forget what the phone records show. this was brought up early in the trial when andrea was just testifying.

- Rusty sees Hemy in a ski mask outside his home.
- Rusty calls Andrea
- Andrea hung up with Rusty and IMMEDIATELY called Hemy.

this is one of the most telling pieces of evidence that prove to me she knew HN had a plan to kill Rusty.

Gee, that does give one pause, yes? :what:

I wish she had texted instead, which would have left a record of the conversation. There are so many different paths that conversation could have taken:

1) ohhhh Hemy, I'm so scared, what should I do? (ok, not likely)

2) What the hello were you THINKING? Have you lost your mind?

3) Well, I guess you screwed THAT attempt up royally!

Gee, that does give one pause, yes? :what:

I wish she had texted instead, which would have left a record of the conversation. There are so many different paths that conversation could have taken:

1) ohhhh Hemy, I'm so scared, what should I do? (ok, not likely)

2) What the hello were you THINKING? Have you lost your mind?

3) Well, I guess you screwed THAT attempt up royally!

i agree . and after that attempt she did not go to the police or anyone and tell them what she suspected. 8 days later HM murdered her husband.

I have been watching the Hemy Neuman trial and just wanted to put my two cents in the mix.
We live in such a dichotomous world in that we feel that to have compassion for the victimizer is to not have compassion for the victim. I think we can feel compassion for both.

Don't get me wrong as I believe what Hemy Neuman did is egregious but I believe he lost it and he deserves mercy. I don't believe you go from a law-abiding citizen to a murderer overnight without something being seriously wrong in your inner life.

People fail to understand that mental illness is such a stigma in our society, especially for a man in Mr. Neuman's position. As a result,a person can be ill for so long and function without outward signs or attempt to get help because of the stigma of mental illness. Many people with mental illness avoid getting help because they know they will be ostracized by society. Sometimes, people do see the signs but live in denial because of the stigma associated with mental illness. So it is not difficult to grasp the concept that if Mr. Neuman was mentally ill before the murder, the probability of seeking help for it were nil to none because of the repercussions of social isolation, rejection and possible loss of his job.

His behaviors do appear to very impulsive which is a indicator of some mental illness. I personally think it is PTSD which can result in bizarre behaviors including impulsiveness and delusions. PTSD, which can mimic Bi-polar in some of the symptoms, appear to be the true illness here and it can not be detected until something triggers it such a reliving a past trauma.

I am not sure whether he didn't know right from wrong but I believe in my heart he is ill and needs help.

I pray that justice tempered with mercy is the result of this case. I further pray that healing occurs in both families involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo