GA GA - Shirley, 87, & Russell Dermond, 88, Putnam County, 2 May 2014 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been at least two related home invasions in Florida recently. First in Naples, then in Windermere (near Orlando). Both wealthy enclaves.

Police here think they are related. Oh did I mention the perps dress as NINJA's? NINJA's like swords.

Jumping from Naples to Windermere is a big northerly jump for this team. Could Eatonville been on their list?

hmmmmmm????

The similarities are strange. Both mrs. dermond and this woman left critical things behind. Traute in The Villages left her dentures! The strangest thing is that she had just moved from Charleston, SC. RIGHT WHERE TGE TRAIL OF MISSING ELDERLY PEOPLE IS LEADING AS OF TODAY!! Five (or six if you count Vicki) elderly people all missing or dead within a 6 hour drive area?!? Coincidence? I think not.

The person last night mentioned the cameras inoperational as of Apr. 28. I also believe that was the day that the woman in Leesburg went missing.

We need to look at who might have a job that they travel on a regular basis to these gated communities. I am going to start looking at the security company's contract and who provides and services their video cameras.

I think someone was referring to this info from Multiplicativity... I haven't seen #2 or #3 shared anywhere else....

Right, and why are these unnamed sources?
Then it is considered rumor, so according to TOS in Websleuths, this info must come from LE or a MSM link in order for it to not be considered a rumor, and at this point it is not discussible on the thread unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootsctr
From what I understand the Dermond's house was 15 miles from the Entry Gate with the guard.
Where did you find this? I have never been in Great Waters, but I have been in Reynolds Plantation and I don't think that there is 15 miles of road in Great Waters. Most gated communities don't span that amount of mileage. Their home MAY be 15 miles from the guard gate at the main Reynolds Plantation in Greene Co., but that is traveling down Old Phoenix Rd, turning at the pyramid and heading towards Reynolds that way.

The similarities are strange. Both mrs. dermond and this woman left critical things behind. Traute in The Villages left her dentures! The strangest thing is that she had just moved from Charleston, SC. RIGHT WHERE TGE TRAIL OF MISSING ELDERLY PEOPLE IS LEADING AS OF TODAY!! Five (or six if you count Vicki) elderly people all missing or dead within a 6 hour drive area?!? Coincidence? I think not.

The person last night mentioned the cameras inoperational as of Apr. 28. I also believe that was the day that the woman in Leesburg went missing.

We need to look at who might have a job that they travel on a regular basis to these gated communities. I am going to start looking at the security company's contract and who provides and services their video cameras.

Are there Ritz Carlton's anywhere close to the other locations?
Reynolds Plantation GA check
Hilton Head SC check
Naples FL check

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Following up to my previous post, here is where the PJ info and clean cut came from. Post # 1043.

lol, which means little to us at WS when the comments are from UNNAMED sources.

Right, and why are these unnamed sources?
Then it is considered rumor, so according to TOS in Websleuths, this info must come from LE or a MSM link in order for it to not be considered a rumor, and at this point it is not discussible on the thread unfortunately.

yup! ;)

Are there Ritz Carlton's anywhere close to the other locations?
Reynolds Plantation GA check
Hilton Head SC check
Naples FL check

Ritz Carlton Amelia Island FL- very close to The Plantation, Amelia Island, FL: wonder if anything has gone on there recently? Fernandina Beach is also on the island. There has been a few recent burglaries, and a rental scam.

regarding the join tenancy deed, sounds like helping out some friends or family members while protecting their interest or investment in the property and making sure it could not be lost or liquidated by the C's - A gift with strings or restrictions. Or a loan was made but secured by the joint tenancy.

yes I would love a link to the PJs info because I saw it being discussed as fact earlier and was confused because I had not ever seen the wardrobe question answered in MSM or by LE.

Ritz Carlton Amelia Island FL- very close to The Plantation, Amelia Island, FL: wonder if anything has gone on there recently?

I was thinking of a traveling employee, Heck it could be an elevator maintenance/repairman
or the like that would bring them into the area where they could then target old women.

Perhaps perp wasn't expecting to see a man at the Dermond residence?
Moo

I was thinking of a traveling employee, Heck it could be an elevator maintenance/repairman
or the like that would bring them into the area where they could then target old women.

Moo

FYI: There is a Ritz Carlton in St Augustine- World Golf Village and a few other Sr living complexes are there.

Where is Mrs. D?/
Was there a plan to kidnap her......alone?
Or was there a plan to murder Mr./D and Mrs. D caught the killer off guard?
Is there an attic above the garage?

Moo

Yes, yes, yes! That is EXACTLY the kind of thing I was thinking! I actually know an elevator repairman and he travels the southeast all week, every week for work!

I might also look for a previous address in or around Columbus, MS.

I don't know about hired workers. Wouldn't residents and the gate keeper know if workers never left or if they were there at odd times?

This case is driving me nuts. That is all I can say. Nuts.

I am still here. Nothing really to say or add. Just want you all to know I am reading faithfully.

I guess I do have 2 cents to chip in on the obit. My husband has been a minister for over 30 years. The family writes the obit....sometimes with the help of a funeral home professional but most times, not. My husband has spoken at close to 300 funerals in the past 12 years. I can't think of one where a deceased child was not mentioned in the obit.
Does it mean something that Mark was left out of his dad's obit? Yes, I think so.

As the hunt for a decapitation killer and potential kidnapper entered its second week, authorities were planning a Wednesday combing of wooded, vacant lots in an exclusive Lake Oconee subdivision.

Read more here: http://www.macon.com/2014/05/13/3096235/new-search-coming-in-putnam-slaying.html#storylink=cpy

Am I crazy to think that it is a little late to just now be checking the wooded lots in Great Waters or is this another exclusive neighborhood?

IMO yes, a bit late. Still I hope they find something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61