GA GA - Shirley, 87, & Russell Dermond, 88, Putnam County, 2 May 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the beginning locals kept talking about the 3 A's (regarding Holly) and they were right all along. I know the son said the Dermonds had no enemies but I wonder if their friends and neighbors shared that same sentiment. Their parents may not have told their children, not wanting to worry them.

I'm sorry, I dont' follow...3 A's? :blushing:

WOW< I didn' know about that quote, can you imagine her suffering if being tortured and possibly having witnessed her husbands beheading, the anguish and pain and then probalby to be killed anyway........yeah I think he said that, I did just today

Literally, every person that I have discussed
this with has said that they hope she is dead. I'm not faulting the son....well maybe a little if he is really discussing this with the media, in the UK, or anywhere if they've asked him to keep his mouth shut

I'm sorry, I dont' follow...3 A's? :blushing:

The first dude arrested in the Bobo case last name begins with A.
The second dude arrested in the Bobo case last name begins with A.
The third dude that 'may' get arrested last name begins with A.

They are all different last names beginning with A.

Locals suspected them at the onset.

I think two or three are related but different last names. All hooligans,lol.

HTH.

The first dude arrested in the Bobo case last name begins with A.
The second dude arrested in the Bobo case last name begins with A.
The third dude that 'may' get arrested last name begins with A.

They are all different last names beginning with A.

Locals suspected them at the onset.

I think two or three are related but different last names. All hooligans,lol.

HTH.

haha

ok, so they DID have SOMEthing to go on early on...

I didnt' follow it thoroughly but seemed was a tough case in the beginning

thank you!!

haha

ok, so they DID have SOMEthing to go on early on...

I didnt' follow it thoroughly but seemed was a tough case in the beginning

thank you!!

I guess if you follow the locals the answer would be yes.
I am just not sure how all that happened. Of course we all know you can't make the case if you don't have the clues....tough case for sure and you only get one bite of that apple.
It is around maybe 45 minutes from me.
The other case local to me is the Karen Swift case in Dyersburg, Tn....no arrest in that one either. Interesting case.

This case is still driving me nuts.
I cannot conceive leaving there with an elderly lady and a head.
It just is baffling.:tantrum:

I guess if you follow the locals the answer would be yes.
I am just not sure how all that happened. Of course we all know you can't make the case if you don't have the clues....tough case for sure and you only get one bite of that apple.
It is around maybe 45 minutes from me.
The other case local to me is the Karen Swift case in Dyersburg, Tn....no arrest in that one either. Interesting case.

unsolved mystery cases all around us it seems !

Hi Carolina Peach- That is where I did my research. What I don't know how to do is
get the.http address to this site so you all can verify that what I'm saying is correct.

Can you tell me what you need and I will try to help you post it.

IMO prisoners have no business having access to internet! Internet can certainly be informative on any subjective, entertaining, and a key to the outside world! Too much for any prisoner!

If the murderer of MD is listed as Sr., then he must have a son who is Jr. Could it be possible that son is behind this heinous crime? Just a thought.

I don't agree with the gator theory (respectfully). I would think if he were decapitated by a gator, they would have known it was an animal attack from the types of injuries.

MOO

What gator theory Scuba?! I asked if there were gators in the lake. Reasons being if so
1) what fools would be out at night in a boat when you would be unable to see them and 2).If there were knowm gators in the lake, what a great way to dispose of body parts. That's it. This poor man's head was gone before gators ever entered.into the picture.

IMO prisoners have no business having access to internet! Internet can certainly be informative on any subjective, entertaining, and a key to the outside world! Too much for any prisoner!

If the murderer of MD is listed as Sr., then he must have a son who is Jr. Could it be possible that son is behind this heinous crime? Just a thought.

looks like there's a "3" also

(hahaha, a 1, 2 & 3 )

But they've called in the FBI, does that not mean anything? I posted a link earlier on "FBI called in to help investigate" (the dermond case)

??

tomkat, yesterday we discussed Sheriff Sills refusal to request the GBI to assist in the investigation. In fact, almost word for word in the ms media article; Why would Sheriff Sills not utilize all available resources?

In a case of this magnitude and importance. It is critical that LE loose their egos, imo. Many missing/murdered person's investigations grow cold due to 'Jurisdictional Linkage Blindness and Perceived Hypothesis'..and a few other reasons that are all present, or soon will be in the Dermond's case, imo.

Imo, the GBI should be invited in if for no other reason, they may have worked a prior case in GA, with the same or similar MO or circumstances, etc...Also investigators/manpower will be overwhelmed by this time, sleep deprived, exhausted, etc. The GBI has some very competent and experienced special agents to assist and take up some of the slack..

"Without Public Safety for our Families, Friends, and Loved ones. We have Nothing"!

Seven Obstacles in Serial murder Investigations
http://voices.yahoo.com/seven-obstacles-serial-murder-investigations-41364.html?cat=17

tomkat, yesterday we discussed Sheriff Sills refusal to request the GBI to assist in the investigation. In fact, almost word for word in the ms media article; Why would Sheriff Sills not utilize all available resources?

In a case of this magnitude and importance, LE has to loose their egos, imo. Many missing/murdered person's investigation grow cold due to 'Jurisdictional Linkage Blindness and Perceived Hypothesis'..and a few other reasons that are all present, or soon will be in the Dermond's case, imo.

Imo, the GBI should be invited in if for no other reason, they may have worked a prior case in GA, with the same or similar MO or circumstances, etc...

Seven Obstacles in Serial murder Investigations
http://voices.yahoo.com/seven-obstacles-serial-murder-investigations-41364.html?cat=17

Gotcha, they need all the help they can get before it's cold

Hi Carolina Peach- That is where I did my research. What I don't know how to do is
get the.http address to this site so you all can verify that what I'm saying is correct.

I understood. I was clueless as to how to tell you how to get the web address here with your phone so just posted the link as back-up for you. :smile:

I have wondered if the head was repeatedly shown to Mrs. D. for some reason for the first few days? It seems she would just be such a liability to have around. A live witness to what they had done. Also, it seems this would have needed two people to carry out the crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member