GA GA - Shirley, 87, & Russell Dermond, 88, Putnam County, 2 May 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has something to prove, maybe the GBI insulted him before? Or he's the narcissist or maybe they both are

BUT IT'S IRRELEVENT THE COMMENT he made (bbm) ! THIS MAY BE BEYOND HIS EXPERTISE! What matters is the VICTIMS!!!! AND THEIR FAMILY!

I said it before, small time, small town mentality, small TOWN

I'm certainly no expert but anyone who hasn't solved a crime in 10 YEARS and NOTHING of this magnitude, needs to get all the help he can

My cousin wanted to be a cop, I said we better run for the hills if he gets in, very narcissistic LOL, hopefully all of them arent' so prideful

still too much confusion in the reporting AND the comments, some dont' even make good sense

JMOHO !!

I know one thing, I cannot (WON"T) go to my lakehouse alone, ocassionally I do this prior to company arriving or stay after company leaves to clean up,

too many vacant homes up and down our street and I"M NOT ON OCONEE, nearby Sinclair, right near PEARIDGE ROAD ! Cant imagine how the RP area must feel

ALso, the son said they were getting weird phone calls or some such comment

WTH? NOW WHO would do that? Almost sounds like someone DOES know the family and out to get them!

AND NO, I dont' remember anything significant around the area ever happening, I'd posted in the other thread that this past year or two, we've started getting small cirme and a few murders did occur , I think in Milledgeville tho

Wait! Wait! Wait!

The son says the family is getting calls from a cult killer that randomly chose to slaughter the Dermonds?

Ok.
I gotta go feed my unicorn.
Be back in 10 min.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Please somebody... tell me this is not happening!

Just wondering now, WHAT does this imply, she's in the lake, not taken for ransom of her own at ATM

Does this mean it's a hit, or just crazies, well, both are crazy

Just wondering now, WHAT does this imply, she's in the lake, not taken for ransom of her own at ATM

Does this mean it's a hit, or just crazies, well, both are crazy

She didn't own a debit card.
ATM is useless.

He has something to prove, maybe the GBI insulted him before? Or he's the narcissist or maybe they both are

BUT IT'S IRRELEVENT THE COMMENT he made (bbm) ! THIS MAY BE BEYOND HIS EXPERTISE! What matters is the VICTIMS!!!! AND THEIR FAMILY!

I said it before, small time, small town mentality, small TOWN

I'm certainly no expert but anyone who hasn't solved a crime in 10 YEARS and NOTHING of this magnitude, needs to get all the help he can

My cousin wanted to be a cop, I said we better run for the hills if he gets in, very narcissistic LOL, hopefully all of them arent' so prideful

still too much confusion in the reporting AND the comments, some dont' even make good sense

JMOHO !!

I know one thing, I cannot (WON"T) go to my lakehouse alone, ocassionally I do this prior to company arriving or stay after company leaves to clean up,

too many vacant homes up and down our street and I"M NOT ON OCONEE, nearby Sinclair, right near PEARIDGE ROAD ! Cant imagine how the RP area must feel

ALso, the son said they were getting weird phone calls or some such comment

WTH? NOW WHO would do that? Almost sounds like someone DOES know the family and out to get them!

AND NO, I dont' remember anything significant around the area ever happening, I'd posted in the other thread that this past year or two, we've started getting small cirme and a few murders did occur , I think in Milledgeville tho
We are almost Sinclair neighbors then. I won't be staying at the lake alone either. So sad today and scared.

“It is unusual for me at this point in the investigation, especially with this many people involved in the investigation, not to have a clear path that we are going down,” Sills said.

Sills said his investigators are almost done processing the Dermond's house for clues.

He's even questioned Mrs. Dermond's bridge club.

“The associations that would normally be with a crime like this, much less one as bizarre as this, are not here. So that leaves us looking at everybody and everything,” Sills said

“The idea here is to find out who these people would have some sort of problem with a rather somebody had a problem with them. And you do that by literally trying to identify every human they know,” said Sills. Source: http://m.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/source-investigators-find-body-putnam-county/nfyK5/

Everybody and everything. The sheriff knows there is something; a reason. He doesn't know what that something is yet, but he knows if keeps interviewing, asking questions and digging through the lives and paperwork of everybody and everything he will find it.

:twocents: and :moo:

why more help helps but glad he's got some help

I hope he knows there is a reason or he'd be lost

I hope I eat my words, hopefully, sadly, this might help tremendously in findng her and HE WAS RIGHT, probalby by water!

I just want to take a moment and say to the entire Dermond clan how very, very sorry I am for their tremendous loss. Losing both your mother and father in a few short weeks is almost too much for a person to bear. I hope you find some peace in the long road ahead.

We are almost Sinclair neighbors then. I won't be staying at the lake alone either. So sad today and scared.

We can pass like ships in the night and not even know each other yet have chatted on SLEUTH ! haha

Wait! Wait! Wait!

The son says the family is getting calls from a cult killer that randomly chose to slaughter the Dermonds?

Ok.
I gotta go feed my unicorn.
Be back in 10 min.

WHAAAT !?? thing with gators and unicorns is making me nuts!

Probably so. She may have just surfaced.

DId we read that the gases in the body would cause it to surface by last saturday? so does that mean, surfacing todayshe went in the lake later than anyone originally thought:? or did they mean THIS COMING saturday,

Richard Elliott reporting.
Grim scene-
Sills returning to his office to "get the stench of death off of him".
He invited Elliott to return to headquarters and he will discuss what he found later.

Going out, Prayers for all the Dermond family and friends!

Ya;ll be safe!

She didn't own a debit card.
ATM is useless.

SO THE Idiot perp didnt' know this and wasted his time and their life

oh wow, slipped my mind, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online