DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.msgr.com/article_05a27138-185d-11e2-bb3f-0019bb2963f4.html

Split among Nuwaupians appears - MSGR.com: Home
www.msgr.com/article_05a27138-185d-11e2-bb3f-0019bb2963f... Cached
...Seven Macon, GA law enforcement officers and others involved in ... Dwight Malachi York, was convicted in federal ... One of seven Macon police officers who resigned in protest...

Your second link does not work.

The letter from the NC Embassy from 2012 is indication that this dispute is far from over.

Reading this, Charles Manson come to mind.... His actions were horrific and made no sense, yet were a political message using innocent victims.

I'm beyond sad no arrest has been made in this vicious crime. I had high hopes when the couple was first murdered that an arrest would happen quickly. From playing catch up here at WS I don't see anything new as far as motive or perps.

The letter from the NC Embassy from 2012 is indication that this dispute is far from over.

Reading this, Charles Manson come to mind.... His actions were horrific and made no sense, yet were a political message using innocent victims.

Yep, except the NC has a much larger following. Before DY's arrest/incarceration, over 5,000 attended a Birthday celebration in Augusta, GA. Speaking of Birthdays, Retired FBI Profiler and author of Journey into the Darkness; John Douglas, has a birthday today.. Wish he was on this case..

Guess, the link aged off, Rhyolite. Try this similar link..interesting comment about the GBI assisting in the jail probe..
http://www.religionnewsblog.com/166...fter-jail-probe-into-ties-with-nuwaubian-cult

4 deputies fired after jail probe into ties with Nuwaubian cult. ... seven officers who resigned from the Macon Police

WTH!?? Didnt' even occur to me......GOOD ONE ! SM and MT were saying maybe like a movie, biut maybe a Manson Bio

I haven't been able to follow the case for a little over a week due to traveling, so I am now trying to catch up. I gather that Sills has said that the perp.(s) came looking for something that the Dermonds didn't have. Is that correct? Interesting. Awhile back I had posted about wondering if someone came looking for prescription strength pain medication and then became upset when the Dermonds didn't have any or wouldn't give it to them. Probably a dumb idea but I have actually known an elderly person who was emotionally abused by a grandchild that was addicted to her pain medication. I often thought that the grandchild was very capable of becoming violent if denied the meds. The grandmother was very fearful of him and would never deny him the meds. She is now deceased.

I don't think it is a dumb idea at all MotherOcean. In fact this killer or killers could have drug habits themselves or sell drugs........not hard core drug dealers but more like small time.

The elderly ARE being targeted because the robbers/home invaders think older people will have prescription narcotics in their home. Even if the thieves themselves don't use they are aware how prescription narcotics brings big bucks on the street.

So I definitely think they could have come there for cash or even a safe but they would also take any narcotics they found in the home. But sometimes the elderly doesn't have that kind or prescription meds.

I read an article recently and it said robbers are now hitting homes looking for drugs and are now leaving behind electronics and other bulky items they have to take with them. They can get as much or more for the drugs and all they have to do is carry small bottles out of the home in their pockets.

Oh, when Sills said he couldn't be sure that anything was missing that was in the latest interview. I think FoxFire put the link up earlier.

IMO

Unless someone knew SD had recent knee surgery and most likely pain meds, why would the Dermond's be a target? There are so many people who use pain meds...much easier to steal from than someone who lived in a gated area. I think one of the most baffling truths about this crime is why this couple?

Unless someone knew SD had recent knee surgery and most likely pain meds, why would the Dermond's be a target? There are so many people who use pain meds...much easier to steal from than someone who lived in a gated area. I think one of the most baffling truths about this crime is why this couple?

Whatever the motive it seems that the perp.(s) were at least acquaintances. Anyone who knew about the knee surgery could have presumed that there were prescription meds. in the home. I don't think this is what happened but who knows? Could Mr. Dermond have picked up a prescription when he went to Publix?

<BBM for Focus>

Ocean, If the Dermond murders remain unsolved, Sheriff Sills will continue investigating this case to the grave, imo. Watch the WSB TV interview link that I posted earlier today. Ocean, it is not about re-election. Sheriff Sills is a very proud man, and said that he was born to be sheriff and it is his responsibility to prevent harm to any of Putnam County's citizens. But if they are harmed, it is his responsibility to track down who did it.. Trust me he will too..

Ocean, I honor and respect your opinions and do not expect you to agree with my theories or opinions. Although we look through similar eyes, we see different things...

Ocean, all cases do not have precedents. Thank goodness.. There is always a first. The NC is not your run of the mill cult/s. NC began as a black Muslim hate group. Too them all white people are devils. Convicted child molester Dwight York, began founding the Black Muslim groups in New York in 1967... NC is classified as a militant hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center ... The Ansar Cult in America...
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-files/groups/nuwaubian-nation-of-moors

Ocean, again I don't expect you to agree with me. That is what makes websleuths so effective when sleuthing cases. We all have a different take on things. Please research the NC a little deeper before you write them off.
I asked a local crime reporter that has been investigating and writing on the NC his thoughts about them.. His reply, "lost souls who would consider a predator pedophile as their prophet"...

My respect and admiration for you FoxFire will never end. That will always remain. You have earned it, imo. I so enjoy posting with you. It has always been a very pleasurable learning experience. You and I are a lot alike in many ways actually. Neither of us ever expects anyone else to be in lockstep with our opinions. We both like to delve into the mind of the possible killer. We have been in agreement about other cases much more than we have had opposing opinions.

As far as the case not being resolved in seven weeks time we know unfortunately that seems to happen quite frequently now. I don't think that means it was done by a cult though.

I totally agree, Sills is a very proud man, and a good hearted man too who really cares about his community, and those in it. I think he will be the type that even when he retires, and if the case is still unresolved... he will continue to investigate it until he dies.

But imo, no one knows the NC any better than Sills, and how they think. I have picked up nothing that shows me he is thinking this was a hit by a cult or any hit for that matter. I am sure if he thought for a second any of them could be remotely connected he would be all over them like white on rice being the bulldog he is known to be.

And Morris Dees (? not sure if that is his name or if he is still alive) with the SPLC keeps up with the movements of the NC from what I have read.

For me at least for the NC to be involved it is just way too complex to work. But I do understand fully why you have the suspicions you do.

Ocean

Whatever the motive it seems that the perp.(s) were at least acquaintances. Anyone who knew about the knee surgery could have presumed that there were prescription meds. in the home. I don't think this is what happened but who knows? Could Mr. Dermond have picked up a prescription when he went to Publix?

From what I can remember he was picking up meds in the pharmacy section of Publix.

It sure is interesting that the last place Russ is seen alive is when he was at Publix picking up prescription meds. I would love to know what type of meds he picked up and he could also have picked up some for Shirley as well. Since it was close to the first of the month it was probably a thirty day supply for both of them depending on whatever they were on. While I do think both were relatively healthy I do believe they were on some type of prescript meds.

IMO

U. S. Marshalls are searching for fugitive with a past for violent crimes in Georgia. Seems somewhat strange that the articles don't mention the current reason they are searching for him.

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/l...kee-county-marshals-search-fugitive/10696353/

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/investigators-search-wanted-suspect-cherokee-count/ngMtF/

GJ,

This one says this:

, for the fugitive, who was wanted on outstanding warrants, including burglary, gun charges and narcotics.

Read more: The Marietta Daily Journal - Search for armed and dangerous fugitive continues in Woodstock

http://www.mdjonline.com/view/full_...nd-dangerous--fugitive-continues-in-Woodstock

Somewhat isolated, transient community, on the water, elderly, private people, derby party (neighbors absent) ?? but then how would perps really know this and still not sure if it was fri or sat that this ocurred are we?

Party could be the key, many may not have been home nearby, not sure what the guest list looked like and if neighbors of D's attended or if it was sporadic guests, people from all over Eatonton, DID I READ it was in MADISON GA?

But still, WHY the D's, they were supposed to attend party on Sat night and church on sunday so that COULD HAVE and SHOULD HAVE alerted family/friends/neighbors before Tues, so it wasn't necessarily timing of the murder I guess as far as them being out of the loop for 4 days or something
(except maybe the isolated lot somewhat) but any number of people could have been targeted nearby

Unless we dont' know everything about the D's and their past

Maybe simply a Manson style hit as Rhyolite pointed out

Some may argue it was simply their time to go

Clearly the children weren't in touch with their parents on a regular basis, guess they had to be contacted by LE on Tues the 6th, wonder when they last time D's spoke to children, especially after the Derby party, seems horse lover daughter would have called and when not reaching them, kept trying, maybe they didnt' have neighbors names and numbers to check on them if children couldn't reach them, IDK

STILL puzzling, even if NC, WHY the D's? Maybe the answer is in my first line

U. S. Marshalls are searching for fugitive with a past for violent crimes in Georgia. Seems somewhat strange that the articles don't mention the current reason they are searching for him.

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/l...kee-county-marshals-search-fugitive/10696353/

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/investigators-search-wanted-suspect-cherokee-count/ngMtF/

Just read there is an intense manhunt in Lamar County near the Pike County line.

Officers and K-9s scanned the woods Tuesday evening, they said, for the fugitive, who was wanted on outstanding warrants, including burglary, gun charges and narcotics.

Read more: Cherokee Tribune - Fugitive search continues in Woodstock
http://www.cherokeetribune.com/view...tinues-in-Woodstock?instance=home_top_bullets

ETA: Oops, sorry OBE. Didn't see your post.

http://local.nixle.com/alert/5217881/ <<--This county includes Lake Arrowhead community

"The U.S. Marshals are requesting public assistance in locating a fugitive wanted for a wide range of violent crimes throughout the metro area, to include burglary and being a felon in possession of a firearm.... has open warrants in Fayette and Pike Counties, as well as new charges in Merriweather and Cherokee County stemming from Owens&#8217;s use of a stolen van to escape lawful arrest in Woodstock, Georgia on June 17, 2014. Owens has an extensive criminal history with several convictions for violent crimes and narcotics. "

I use Publix pharmacy, and no one knows what meds I am getting except pharmacy personnel. Maybe someone overheard a conversation about SD's surgery and recuperation. An earlier poster said something about his visit to Publix set off alarms in her mind. IMO, it is still someone who lives in the area and not a complex crime...it just went very wrong.

From what I can remember he was picking up meds in the pharmacy section of Publix.

It sure is interesting that the last place Russ is seen alive is when he was at Publix picking up prescription meds. I would love to know what type of meds he picked up and he could also have picked up some for Shirley as well. Since it was close to the first of the month it was probably a thirty day supply for both of them depending on whatever they were on. While I do think both were relatively healthy I do believe they were on some type of prescript meds.

IMO

Healthy elderly people are often taking multiple medications. Anti-anxiety medication to help with sleep is common. Mild pain meds. like Loratab to help with leg cramps is also common. LE would know if any medications were missing from the home but would they tell the public? Mr. Dermond could have left the prescription in the car and not even taken it inside at all. I do that sometimes. Leave it in the car with the mail until I need it.

I use Publix pharmacy, and no one knows what meds I am getting except pharmacy personnel. Maybe someone overheard a conversation about SD's surgery and recuperation. An earlier poster said something about his visit to Publix set off alarms in her mind. IMO, it is still someone who lives in the area and not a complex crime...it just went very wrong.

Agreed. Someone who lives in the area or boats on the lake. Someone so familiar with it they can navigate the water in 5 miles of darkness. This is a local, not an outsider interested in shaking down a retired couple for a bottle of pain meds.

http://www.putnamcourtclerk.org/calendars.php

If you have some time you can look at the weekly court calendar of Putnam County. Click on the Traffic, criminal, etc and it will bring up the cases. Just gives a glimpse into what happens there. Interesting reading IMO.

And about Mr. D at Publix. I just remember reading he was seen at the Publix Pharmacy on Thursday. I do not recall anyone saying he picked up a Rx. Was that confirmed?

Healthy elderly people are often taking multiple medications. Anti-anxiety medication to help with sleep is common. Mild pain meds. like Loratab to help with leg cramps is also common. LE would know if any medications were missing from the home but would they tell the public? Mr. Dermond could have left the prescription in the car and not even taken it inside at all. I do that sometimes. Leave it in the car with the mail until I need it.

MotherOcean I am no Mother Hen by any means but please don't ever leave your meds and mail inside of your vehicle where it can be seen by someone. Both of those very things are what thugs are looking for nowadays. Prescripts and mail with personal information.

I just don't want to see anything happen to you or for anything to be stolen.:heart: After all we have to be kin in someway since you are MotherOcean and I am Oceanblueeyes!:floorlaugh: JK

Kidding aside. I am positive that there are things that Sills knows that will never be divulged to the public. Even award winning investigative journalist, Mark Winne, seems to know they have a lot they are not sharing with the public.

IMO

http://www.putnamcourtclerk.org/calendars.php

If you have some time you can look at the weekly court calendar of Putnam County. Click on the Traffic, criminal, etc and it will bring up the cases. Just gives a glimpse into what happens there. Interesting reading IMO.

And about Mr. D at Publix. I just remember reading he was seen at the Publix Pharmacy on Thursday. I do not recall anyone saying he picked up a Rx. Was that confirmed?

No, that was never confirmed. Although he probably was picking up prescripts since it was almost at the first of the month but that is just an assumption on my part, imo.

I am sure that Sills has had his detectives and FBI agents retrieve the video of where he was in the pharmacy area and looking for anyone in the general area he was in at the time. They probably also viewed outside footage to see if anyone looked like they were following him when he left the parking lot.

I don't really think they came there purposefully only looking for their drugs. They came there to steal something else they thought the Dermonds had that they did not have and couldn't produce. But since illegal selling of prescription narcotics are such booming business ....I do think if they saw any laying around they would have taken them.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member