GA GA - Shirley, 87, & Russell Dermond, 88, Putnam County, 2 May 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought one of those survival wire saws for a business trip to a certain country in the southern hemisphere where at the time Americans were being kidnapped. Figured I could ether saw my way out of a jungle cell or inflict some damage on any captors. Easy to conceal.

Rhyolite---perhaps you should seek safer employment:scared:

Or maybe you are 007???

Hi Foxfire- Do you by chance know anyone at the GBI you could call and ask? Does anyone?

Yes that came up earlier, I had noticed that and questioned it, in laymans terms, probably gifted to his company or LLC

weird it was on the same day as RD had purchased that the transfer was made,

but that's what some experts were telling us here

Did it say where that Russer guy was from? Maybe he has relatives in Eatonton if he's not from there

Hi Foxfire- Do you by chance know anyone at the GBI you could call and ask? Does anyone?

Wish that I could help out Razz, but without being verified, it would only be considered as rumor anyway. I was hoping that one of the ms media stations would interview the GBI PIO or Vernon M. Keenan; Director of the Georgia Bureau of Investigations to get some answers.. I've posted the questions on the GBI & GA Governor's facebook a couple of days ago. The post is on the left index of the GBI's FB Page''

Just received a reply from the Eatonton Messenger News on their facebook page for some (edited) questions presented this morning;

https://www.facebook.com/EatontonMe...ffset=0&total_comments=1&notif_t=feed_comment

<sniped read more & BBM>

Eatonton Messenger: "A couple of questions, eh? Let me try to respond, based on our reporting (and there's another piece in the paper that is just now hitting the newsstands today").

Bootsctr, have you read the Eatonton Messenger news article released today? TYIA

funny how they started charging after the murders, must be getting alot of traffic and someone saw $$$$$:shame:

Well, it doesn't appear the Eatonton Messenger knows very much. How frustrating.
Do I have to pay to read the article? If it's anything like his answers, I'd rather not.

Does anyone else have trouble with the new software? I press submit and an error message comes up and I have to refresh the page and enter my name and password again.

Foxfire or Carolinapeach, could you please share with us what the plausible lead was? I don't have subscription and on the pictures posted I'm not able to read the normal size letters, only the title. Thanks

Hi Razz. Not getting what I would call an error message, but when I post a quick reply a pop-up tells me I am leaving the page and the auto-saved will not be saved!?! I click to leave the page so my reply will post. Not sure what is going on.

Wow, Athens, GA should be renamed Chicago South, IMO... Violent crime is rampant and there were three shootings in just one day..
Wonder how many of these Athens gang-bangers are the offspring of Dwight Malachi York..

Joe Johnson Crimewriter for the Athens Banner-Herald
https://www.facebook.com/JoeJohnsonABH

After searching this link for the Dermond's property, 147 Carolyn Dr. I noticed the word, GIFT, as the most recent property transaction. I'm not familiar with this procedure. Can someone explain? :twocents:

Thank you!

IMHO

Sorry this took so long.
Russell J and Shirley W Dermond bought the property (lot 46, sect 2) on 8/2/94 Bk 141 pg 142
Shirley W grantor to Russell J grantee same date and time. Bk 141 pg 144 (This is the deed of gift.)

MOD NOTE:

• It is against the rules to post for-fee articles.

• It's also against the rules to post more than 10% of a published article.

Thanks.

So can someone summarize the new article? What was the "plausible lead"? When the murders first happened I was able to read the news articles in the Eatonton Messenger but not now! I call B.S. on the Eatonton Messenger making this having to pay only since the murders!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfwbnfts