GA GA - Shirley, 87, & Russell Dermond, 88, Putnam County, 2 May 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the article that made me think there was a case of mistaken identity:

Web shopping scam nets $2K
(Note: This report has been updated to reflect a name correction: Mrs. Dermond's first name is Shirley, not Sandra.)
http://www.ajc.com/

Sounds delicious wildebeest. I bet they have peach pies and ice cream and peach fried pies. I love peaches. Might have to travel to Weatherford just for the peach festival. I know they have one in Fairfield, Texas too. Goodness! I'm hungry. Wish I had another peach.

I usually hit the "Go Advanced" button, that does a preview of the post. Then you see the "Preview Post" button.

Hope this helps :seeya:

Thank you so much.

Boots---not sure of your location in TX, but there is an annual peach festival every summer in Weatherford. They have all things peachy, that is if you can stand the weather at that time of year (usually in the 100s). Too hot for me!!!

Boots--Peach festival in Weatherford was last weekend. Maybe next year. :)

Danny Rolling and Gary Hilton beheaded just for the heck of it. Neither knew their victims prior to the assaults. It's personal when you decapitate someone just by the nature of the act itself. It's also personal when you hit them over the head and throw them in a lake. Depending on your perspective, all murders can be considered personal...getting into your space and taking your life is pretty personal.

Personal crimes
Rape, sexual assault, personal robbery, assault, purse snatching and pocket picking. This category includes both attempted and completed crimes.

http://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=tdtp&tid=3

It was a personal crime.....by definition

"Nothing is easier than to denounce the evil doer; Nothing more difficult than understanding him." Quote by Fyodor Dostoevsky

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden." quote by Phaedrus

The perp/s responsible for the Dermond abduction/murders/decapitation are not like you or I. They are very dark soulless creatures with no conscience, nor human emotions..
Their victims are only disposable objects to them.. For them it is about control and having the power of life or death over others, while causing pain & terror...

'Evil Mask of Normalcy'...

As in any culture, or in any community spread across this great nation, there are those who continuously refuse to adapt to a empathetic & civilized society, skirting the rules and laws that guide the rest of us through life. Fortunately they are a very small percentage of the population; the exception rather than the rule.

Due to their selfish need to fulfill their evil desires and or fantasies, their lack of empathy for others, as well as their self assurance of remaining anonymous or stealth by hiding behind their masks of normalcy (at least in the darkness of their delusional minds), they resort to the unimaginable, or unconscionable deviant behavior..

These psychopathic predators, who know no boundaries of sanity, prey on unsuspecting innocent victims. These predators hone their skills with each innocent victim devoured, increasing confidence and causing escalation of their horrific crimes.

Although, most of these psychopathic predators have an uncanny ability to shield their motives, due to their expressionless face or hiding behind their fake smiles, combined with their lifeless eyes. They cannot conceal their lies and rouses forever..

The only effective means of protection that we all possess is detection: Be cautious, adhere to personal safety rules, and trust your 'natural born instincts'... jmho

I keep getting bumped off the thread and I haven't touched or said a thing!

Anyhoo, I will now. After reading today's posts, this is what I have surmised ; lack of fear in RP is odd. In another case, the residents were up in arms and warned to be careful of those comng to their door.
Another case showed how the son of a couple was very active in attempting to findhis parents perps. Is it odd that we don't hear from the Dermond kids?

So Lake Oconee...just what are the people in the Publix or RP saying?! If I were to go and ask, what would they say toe

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden." quote by Phaedrus

OT, but you mean that this is a quote from the Phaedrus, one of Plato's dialogues. Plato's philosophy was written in the form of dialogues -- he basically made up conversations, usually between Socrates and other characters -- to illustrate philosophical issues in a dialectic form. There is no reason to think that Phaedrus ever said what you attributed to him, but it's a common and understandable error of people who fish for quotations on the internet.

words are words and some good advice to heed

so here are some definitions from the internet

http://crime.about.com/od/serial/a/psychopaths.htm

I think that's what many can't fathom, heartLESS "goal" of a phsycopath, I guess we just have to accept it for what it is, sadly

So it was 2 days after the D's were discovered Boots ! Took off like a rocket!

On page #264 of the Ungodly book by Bill Osinski, it states(paraphrased);

The way that DM York and the Nuwaubians were unfairly treated was only due to their race. The Nuwaubians and their desire to do what they wanted to do on their own property was compared to the wealthy residents; mostly white, who live in gated communities on lake oconee..

UnGodly: A True Story of Unprecedented Evil (see comments)
http://www.amazon.com/UnGodly-True-Story-Unprecedented-Evil/dp/1934144134

On page #264 of the Ungodly book by Bill Osinski, it states(paraphrased);

The way that DM York and the Nuwaubians were unfairly treated was only due to their race. The Nuwaubians and their desire to do what they wanted to do on their own property was compared to the wealthy residents; mostly white, who live in gated communities on lake oconee..

Are you saying that they actually named Lake Oconee as a target.

You can definitely provide a direct quotation from a book when you attribute it (that is, say who wrote it and where it was written). I'm sure everyone here would find that infinitely more useful than paraphrasing.

Are you saying that they actually named Lake Oconee as a target.

Yes, mck16, imo the Dermonds were randomly targeted due to residing at RP/GW; a gated community on Lake Oconee, and the motive is retribution for the perceived injustice of Dwight Malachi York.

Yes, mck16, imo the Dermonds were randomly targeted due to residing at RP/GW and the motive is retribution for the perceived injustice of Dwight Malachi York.

Now, I'd definitely need to see something to substantiate this. A direct quotation from the book would help. I'm guessing that there is nothing in the book (or in any MSM) to justify the specific claim you've made.

You can definitely provide a direct quotation from a book when you attribute it (that is, say who wrote it and where it was written). I'm sure everyone here would find that infinitely more useful than paraphrasing.

On page #263 & 264 of the Ungodly book by Bill Osinski, it states;

P #263
The politics of race was an underlying theme in the 2004 campaign for county commissioner that ended with Sandra Adams loosing her seat. Another black woman, Janie Reid, won a commision seat in the same election.
Reid said that the Nuwaubian issue was a factor in both races, in that Adams sought to portray her at least unofficially affiliated with the group.
She visited Tama-RE a total of three times, but she was never a member of the Nuwaubian community, she said. She said that she was aware of the name calling and accusations made by the Nuwaubians against some of the public officials; but if the charges were false, why didn't the officials sue them?

P#264
The way the Nuwaubians were treated by some local officials made some blacks upset, she said. "From the beginning, there was talk that if they weren't black, they wouldn't be going through all this", she said.
Reid compared the Nuwaubians and their desire to do what they wanted on their property to the wealthy residents; mostly white, who live in gated communities on Lake Oconee. "What's the difference?" she said.

Thanks for providing those quotations! (Did the author actually write 'Naubians'? That seems odd.) Neither of them even remotely substantiates the claim you made or implies it (that is, the claim that "the Dermonds were randomly targeted due to residing at RP/GW and the motive is retribution for the perceived injustice of Dwight Malachi York").

Thanks for providing those quotations! (Did the author actually write 'Naubians'? That seems odd.) Neither of them even remotely substantiates the claim you made or implies it (that is, the claim that "the Dermonds were randomly targeted due to residing at RP/GW and the motive is retribution for the perceived injustice of Dwight Malachi York").

Nope, Naubians was a typo by me..

<BBM for Focus>

Combined with all the many other indicators, it should raise a red flag or two with investigators imo, Montjoy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj