GUILTY GA - Skylar Dials, 9, Griffin, 21 December 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't see his FB. I bring up a page when I click the link that says "content not available."

If this is his FB page... It looks like he may have a son..

and amidst all the pix of cars... There is one of a little girl... Is that pic disturbing to anyone but me?

JMO

I think she may be deceased? There is one child with same last name who has a FB page that seems to read as though she died?

I can't see his FB. I bring up a page when I click the link that says "content not available."

It comes up for me...

Did you type in account and password... just a suggestion...

I tried looking up past offenses... Could not find him in the search engine I used... But I can't even remember which one I used... Nor how reliable it is...

JMO

If this is his FB page... It looks like he may have a son..

and amidst all the pix of cars... There is one of a little girl... Is that pic disturbing to anyone but me?

JMO

No, I found it odd.

Another thing that makes me think its him is that he is friends with a guy whose surname is Hoard. Ivy has 4 Facebook profiles and in two she uses the name Hoard.

I think she may be deceased? There is one child with same last name who has a FB page that seems to read as though she died?

Ah yeah, in her "About" it explains more.. which makes the photo a lot less disturbing.

One of his profile pics is a saying, begins something like: 'do you believe there are no accidents in life?'

Reading it now it is very eerie.

May I ask... How did you find that....

He has over 400 friends... Not in ABC order... And I don't know how to maneuver through FB...

WWHHHAAAHHH....

sorry... I am a techno zero... And I get frustrated with myself...

I hope you all forgive me.... :blushing:

It comes up for me...

Did you type in account and password... just a suggestion...

I tried looking up past offenses... Could not find him in the search engine I used... But I can't even remember which one I used... Nor how reliable it is...

JMO

I couldn't find anything about past offenses either but I am having a hard time trying to answer why would someone do this to that sweet, little girl.

He looks like he may be a body builder....oh, what chance did she have to get away....life is so unfair :banghead::banghead:

Elizabeth and Lyric from Ia. brought me to WS. It saddens me to see yet another child gone too soon. God brought another angel to heaven to play with the girls. Rest in peace, Skylar. :cry:

I wouldn't be surprised if they have one or more POI's already. I think they will solve this one quickly. Whether accidental or intentional, the person(s) involved must be local. A non-local wouldn't have come across her walking through those woods. Something happened to her either in her house, or a nearby neighbour was involved.

I'm ruling out a sudden death from a health problem since her body would have been found sooner along the path and wouldn't have been difficult to find.

JMO

From the map, it appears he lived almost right next door to Skylar. Bless her heart :(

Skylar lived at 670 Yarbrough Mills Road, and the arrested lived at 678 Yarbrough Mills Road.

I just saw the guy's picture. So vile a human being to take the life of a 9 y/o little girl traveling down a wooded path to visit her friend to play. I'm so angry about this case ... so angry.

May I ask... How did you find that....

He has over 400 friends... Not in ABC order... And I don't know how to maneuver through FB...

WWHHHAAAHHH....

sorry... I am a techno zero... And I get frustrated with myself...

I hope you all forgive me.... :blushing:

I clicked on his "friends" and then searched friends with his same last name...the little girl's initials are BC, I think.

Skylar lived at 670 Yarbrough Mills Road, and the arrested lived at 678 Yarbrough Mills Road.

I just saw the guy's picture. So vile a human being to take the life of a 9 y/o little girl traveling down a wooded path to visit her friend to play. I'm so angry about this case ... so angry.

BBM. I made a screenshot of where the map says 678 Yarbrough Mills is located, and circled Skylar's house in blue. Now if you look on the map there are other houses in front of where the marker is for 678, but I'm not sure which one is his. I did match up Skylar's house on the map with the pictures from the listings like this one: http://www.trulia.com/property/3061365028-670-Yarbrough-Mill-Rd-Williamson-GA-30292

Attachments

• skylarhouse.png
    skylarhouse.png
    591 KB · Views: 149
On one of Ivy's pg, the 1 with 134 friends, in her friends list theres someone with the last name Hoard, click on him and he refers to Skylar as his little sister.

This is just horrible, poor sweet Skylar I'm so sorry.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333
Back