GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm, Thank you so much for that clarification, it's still some what the same as back of the lot. It's like two people describing the same thing. jmo

Some might interpret it though as parking in the back of the building leaving the indication that he might have been parked "out of clear view" rather than at the end of the parking lot in the last space.

I have thought that as well.
If that is the case there should be warrants with their names. Unless they weren't into kids.
And had no idea Ross was.
moo

A little surprised they would be drug into this anymore than they already have. All these guys did, as far as we know was go to lunch with Ross on that day.

A little surprised they would be drug into this anymore than they already have. All these guys did, as far as we know was go to lunch with Ross on that day.
They also had a side business together.
I have no clue how Home Depot felt about that. I think most have to sign agreements that they won't compete for business, I don't think they were.
moo

At approx. 19.50 here on the video: http://www.wildabouttrial.com/one_off/misc-courtroom-video-archive/

I think I see the confusion here. At some point it was indicated that he parked at the "end" of the lot with no adjacent car on one side of him. Not the "back" of the lot.

There is nothing confusing about it IMO. It is very clear.

The media was making stuff up to make it more salacious.

Now, if he passed up a bunch of closer places that had one side protected, or was out of the sun I will be suspicious. Or if he typically parked in the same spot every day and it was available.

If RH HAD arranged a hook-up and this was why he told friends he would be late, that might actually have been in his favor, as why would he arrange to meet someone, knowing he was going to be "busy" pretty much as soon as he left work and would not be able to make the date? As it stands, why did he tell them he's be late, do we know?

Some might interpret it though as parking in the back of the building leaving the indication that he might have been parked "out of clear view" rather than at the end of the parking lot in the last space.

Agreed. The one thing he did that day that was observed was he drove past the parking space instead of pulling in, he backed in to conceal Cooper from view. jmo

Agreed. The one thing he did that day that was observed was he drove past the parking space instead of pulling in, he backed in to conceal Cooper from view. jmo

Was this different than his usual routine?

If RH HAD arranged a hook-up and this was why he told friends he would be late, that might actually have been in his favor, as why would he arrange to meet someone, knowing he was going to be "busy" pretty much as soon as he left work and would not be able to make the date? As it stands, why did he tell them he's be late, do we know?

We don't know. But someone posted a map earlier that showed his route when he left the office was not going toward the movie theater, so that part of his story is working so far.

They also had a side business together.
I have no clue how Home Depot felt about that. I think most have to sign agreements that they won't compete for business, I don't think they were.
moo

I doubt with their particular jobs, that they signed agreements. These are pretty low level jobs. Ross had the most entry level job in the place, compared to the qualifications of other IT jobs. There are so many developers in that office alone. I know at my husband's work (also computer and IT related) he did have to sign an agreement for the position he is in now, but did not have to sign one for the job right out of college, and the promotion after that. Those lower level jobs are a dime a dozen and very easy to fill. Now, they probably are mad about them talking about their business on home depot ours, and the other various inappropriate time usages. Neither friend probably has a job right now.

I doubt with their particular jobs, that they signed agreements. These are pretty low level jobs. Ross had the most entry level job in the place, compared to the qualifications of other IT jobs. There are so many developers in that office alone. I know at my husband's work (also computer and IT related) he did have to sign an agreement for the postilion he is in now, but did not have to sign one for the job right out of college, and the promotion after that. Those lower level jobs are a dime a dozen and very easy to fill. Now, they probably are mad about them talking about their business on home depot ours, and the other various inappropriate time usages. Neither friend probably has a job right now.

With all the sexting he did, when did he even have time to work?

Men are very likely to back into parking spaces. My husband always does, so I have noticed this and observed that many men do this

Men are very likely to back into parking spaces. My husband always does, so I have noticed this and observed that many men do this

The point is, as he was backing up, he'd have to look back and would see his son's head.

With all the sexting he did, when did he even have time to work?

No, I don't think so. He probably did enough to squeak by.

ETA: I was talking about the friends, not really Ross. But yeah, I don't think the was ever really working. I wouldn't be surprised if they were fully aware of his low work output (not aware of why, sexting and such) and he was on their watch list.

No, I don't think so. He probably did enough to squeak by.

If his employee ever discovered it, I have no doubt he would have been fired ASAP. Especially considering sexting with a minor is a felony.

So just popping in today to comment.. Saw the new search warrants this morning.

This case really shakes me. I heard someone today talk about the rarity of parent collusion in planning a child's death but right now, I just can not see it any other way. It looks so bad. SOOOO SOOOO SOOO bad.

That she would say immediately that he must have left the baby in the car, stuns me. I would never ever ever have that be my first instinct. Never. I would just pick up the phone and call dh and say where is BABY?

But what bothers me more is, Did they talk that day? And she did not ask how the baby was when he dropped him off? Did he eat okay? The things a mother asks.

I just have a horrible feeling about this case. If they got that much info in that short of time, What are they going to uncover for trial?

The more time I ponder it, The more contrived and planned it all feels. I just can not get past that feeling.

I want to be wrong. I want so badly to be wrong. I am almost praying that the child was sedated but to me the evidence shows he was not. That he was baked alive by his dad and that is just so disturbing and painful to think about.

The fact that she said that if she could bring cooper back she wouldn't is also beyond human thinking.

My heart is broken in this case. It seems to me that these parents are pathological.

New warrants were released this morning? Where can I read them?

So just popping in today to comment.. Saw the new search warrants this morning.

This case really shakes me. I heard someone today talk about the rarity of parent collusion in planning a child's death but right now, I just can not see it any other way. It looks so bad. SOOOO SOOOO SOOO bad.

That she would say immediately that he must have left the baby in the car, stuns me. I would never ever ever have that be my first instinct. Never. I would just pick up the phone and call dh and say where is BABY?

But what bothers me more is, Did they talk that day? And she did not ask how the baby was when he dropped him off? Did he eat okay? The thinks a mother asks.

I just have a horrible feeling about this case. If they got that much info in that short of time, What are they going to uncover for trial?

The more time I ponder it, The more contrived and planned it all feels. I just can not get past that feeling.

I want to be wrong. I want so badly to be wrong. I am almost praying that the child was sedated but to me the evidence shows he was not. That he was baked alive by his dad and that is just so disturbing and painful to think about.

The fact that she said that if she could bring cooper back she wouldn't is also beyond human thinking.

My heart is broken in this case. It seems to me that these parents are pathological.

BBM. I agree, I have been praying that from the beginning. I am fearful of even reading the toxicology when it comes out. I want to just believe he didn't suffer. The testimony about his face and head almost makes me think he did, but I still keep hoping...

:(

If his employee ever discovered it, I have no doubt he would have been fired ASAP. Especially considering sexting with a minor is a felony.

Well, yeah.

They know now, which I'm sure they are pretty mortified by all that. That was not a good day for home depot corporate. It appears they have no idea what their employees are doing.

Well, yeah.

They know now, which I'm sure they are pretty mortified by all that. That was not a good day for home depot corporate. It appears they have no idea what their employees are doing.

That most likely doesn't apply to just home depot. By the way if a minor ever send him naked photos of herself, I am pretty sure that police could get him for possession of child *advertiser censored* as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!