GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES. They are insane. Wow this thread is moving fast...going to go catch up!

The point is, as he was backing up, he'd have to look back and would see his son's head.

Absolutely!

I was simply making the point that men often back into a spot. That is not unusual as some people were stating they thought he did it so CH would not be seen as easily. That could be possible as well.

There is no way that people can back up without looking back. I use my side mirrors when I back up down a driveway because I have a lot of room to maneuver. I hate turning my head back. But, in an actual parking place, I turn and look as I was taught by my driver's training class.

Oooooooh. I know. JRH never looked back because he has a neck injury! Yup. I also like the idea that someone floated that the sun blinded him because he did not have sunglasses. So many choices for poor innocent sweet adorable JRH ( in his eyes)

I don't remember them saying that in the hearing. Crazy how the media can just lie.

I'm sure LE knows exactly where he parked.

Wow, that is the third error that has been picked up in the 30 or so minutes I have been reading here this morning. Unreal.

Do not believe everything you read.
Not an error. It went THROUGH his work before getting patched to the daycare. (Main number to an extension, most likely)

I think that the investigators need every bit of information on whether there were any physical issues that might have made Cooper more vulnerable to the effects of the hot car, if he had behavior/physical challenges that the bio parents were not truthful about, did they even bring their child in for well/sick visits and vaccinations....etc.

If he was packed into a car seat that was too small for him, wouldn't it have made him more visible, not less?

I think that the investigators need every bit of information on whether there were any physical issues that might have made Cooper more vulnerable to the effects of the hot car, if he had behavior/physical challenges that the bio parents were not truthful about, did they even bring their child in for well/sick visits and vaccinations....etc.

If he was packed into a car seat that was too small for him, wouldn't it have made him more visible, not less?

I really think they killed him because there is something wrong with CH.

That is why she would not want him back, but would have more kids.

I hoped not. But this seems to be CA all over again. With a dash of Jodi Arias.

I am still catching up, so I apologize if this has been discussed. I see everyone still talking about the parking. What really stands out to me is this:

"Search warrants released the next day stated that the belts were at the tightest setting."

http://www.newser.com/story/190531/mom-now-faces-scrutiny-in-hot-car-death.html

I haven't seen this warrant yet. We already know from the hearing that the seat was too small for Cooper. Sadly I can only think of one reason of why he would be buckled in so tight.

The car seat thing bothers me so much. I can't decide if I think that they had no intentions of keeping Cooper around long enough to buy a convertible. That makes me wonder if they had tried to harm him before. Then I think about how he "seemed" to be a happy child which makes me think there was no type of abuse or meanness to him prior. I just don't get it. That baby would have been so uncomfortable in that seat, especially with it being at the tightest setting. I just keep thinking he had to be crying for his daddy. breaks my heart every time i think about it.

That most likely doesn't apply to just home depot. By the way if a minor ever send him naked photos of herself, I am pretty sure that police could get him for possession of child *advertiser censored* as well.

That just shows his arrogance. He is smarter or so wonderful that he can do what he wants.

Everyone knows that workplace computers can be monitored by the employer .

You are told that they are. I am always surprised at the stuff people do at work.

The car seat thing bothers me so much. I can't decide if I think that they had no intentions of keeping Cooper around long enough to buy a convertible. That makes me wonder if they had tried to harm him before. Then I think about how he "seemed" to be a happy child which makes me think there was no type of abuse or meanness to him prior. I just don't get it. That baby would have been so uncomfortable in that seat, especially with it being at the tightest setting. I just keep thinking he had to be crying for his daddy. breaks my heart every time i think about it.

Looking at pics and listening to testimony would make one think Caylee had a great life with her loving family. Secrets.

I wish LE could/would release some things. I'd like to see the video where she says to him "did you say too much?", and the video of him going out to his car for example.

I'm wondering.... Where he normally parked, and if there were closer parking spots available ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He parked further away because he is on a new diet/exercise regimen. NOT!

I think that's why LE is looking for photos and evidence of Cooper's development. Having him in a baby seat makes me think he was thought of as a "baby" instead of a toddler. Was he speaking yet? Are there any videos of Cooper anywhere? Most crimes cases involving children have parents who have videos of their kid available somewhere dancing, singing, playing, etc. e.g. Ayla Reynolds, etc. I find this strange IMO. Maybe there was something the parents felt was 'wrong' with Cooper. JMO

I think that's why LE is looking for photos and evidence of Cooper's development. Having him in a baby seat makes me think he was thought of as a "baby" instead of a toddler. Was he speaking yet? Are there any videos of Cooper anywhere? Most crimes cases involving children have parents who have videos of their kid available somewhere dancing, singing, playing, etc. e.g. Ayla Reynolds, etc. I find this strange IMO. Maybe there was something the parents felt was 'wrong' with Cooper. JMO

Sorry, I haven't been able to keep up. How do we know they are looking for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarneson59